Love Hangover (Sneak Peak)

The Girlfriend Stealer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

»TGFS«
I sigh as I drop the third dress that mom and I bought. It's Mrs. Wu's birthday so I have to look good because I'm the so called girlfriend of her god damned handsome son.
"Hyun, that white maxi dress will perfectly fit!" Mom squeel and hand me the long dress. Hmm.. Not bad. We were both startled when my phone buzzed.
"Hell-"
"I love you." I giggled at his version of 'hello.' Mom asked who's the caller so I mouthed 'Kris.' She nods her head and pointed at the door before she went out.
"Is that a new way of saying hello?" I laugh and lie on my bed.
"Just a hobby.."
"A hobby of saying I love you to anyone?"
"No, a hobby of loving you." Ohh.. that's cheesy. I laugh like someone is tickling me. I stopped when I heard him cough.
"You done?" He said that made me smile.
"I think so.." I said and sit down.
"So I'll fetch you and your mom at around 5pm, ok?" He said and I agreed.
"Laters.." He said so I ended the call.

I looked at myself in the mirror for the nth time. I'm wearing a white maxi dress that flows perfectly and my hair is curled at the tips. "You're really beautiful Joo Hyun." Mom said so I face her and smiled at her. "Let me take a picture, your dad should see you." She excitingly put out her phone so I smile before she captured it. "Omo!! You're really my daughter!" She squeeled while looking at my picture.
"Ofcourse I am, umma! You are the most beautiful mother in tge whole wide world." I said and hugged her. I would never imagine life without my mom and ofcourse dad. I've been a witness on how they put all their efforts just to take care of me.
"Uhmm.. sorry for the i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter