M.U.

The Girlfriend Stealer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TGFS

 

I gape at Kris as he lifts Jia up, bridal style. No, he shouldn’t have seen her.

“Omo what happened?!”

Tiffany approached me and examines me like a child that has a wound on her knees.

“No, I’m fine. Jia is..”

I am tongue tied as I watched Kris exists the place still carrying Jia.

“Tiff, Hyun.. Let’s go.”

Siwon shouted as he gently held my hand and accompany me out of the bar.

 

When we got outside, my eyes landed directly at Kris who is closing the back seat of his car.

“Siwon bring Tiff home.”

Siwon nodded at Kris while Tiff gave me a ‘don’t-think-too-much’ smile.  I can only wave at them as they enter Siwon’s car.

 

“Hyun, let’s bring her home.”

I hesitated at first but he can be very persistent. He opens the passenger’s seat and paused as he noticed how I bowed down my head.

“I’m sorry Kris. Don’t be mad at me.”

I whisper but loud enough for him to hear. I slowly raise my gaze towards him as he puts his right hand on my left cheek.

“Why do you always think that it’s your fault when something bad happens?”

I swallow hard before hugging him... Tight.

“I thought you’re mad at me. I thought you might think that I pushed her.”

He removed from the hug to cup my face.

“No Hyun. I know you so well. And besides … you are only capable of pushing me and not anyone else.”

I grin as an exchange to his handsome smirk. He really does know me well.

 

We entered his car and he began driving. While he’s driving Jia suddenly speak.

“Yi Fan ah.. Please choose me. Stay with me please.”

I look at Jia using the rearview mirror and sigh as I saw her sleeping.

“She’s sleep talking.”

I said and turn my gaze to Kris. He looks... confused and sad at the same time. He is so focused on the road and when the light turns red. He looks at the rearview mirror to see Jia. He removed his jacket and placed it on top of her. He cares for her.

“Yi Fan the light is green.”

I said when I can’t take the way on how he looks at her. Well, the light is already green so we gotta start moving.

I just grab my purse and check for my messages. There’s a message from my mom asking where I am. I hit reply and told her that we’re heading somewhere with Kris’ friend and we’ll go home shortly. I hit send. I can’t tell her that ‘that friend’ is Jia, she might call the police and look for us right away. She knew how Jia and her family hated me so much. I busied myself by looking at my messages when Kris suddenly speaks.

“Hyun…”

I paused to look at him.

“Please… Please don’t call me Yi Fan.”

He said not looking at me; I dropped my phone because of shock. Why? Why can’t I call him Yi Fan? Is Jia the only one aloud to call him that name?

I just shrugged all the questions in my head and pretended that it didn’t affect me even if right now, I just want to get out of this car and look for a quiet place and cry.

“Ok.”

I silently said and picked up my phone and saw that I’ve called Luhan’s number. Maybe it’s because it fell tch! I’m so careless sometimes.

 

We stopped in front of a big house and I’m not a fool to not know the owner of this house. Of course it’s the Meng’s! I removed my seatbelt but Kris held my hand.

“No. Don’t come down. I’ll be the one to accompany her inside. I’ll be back right away.”

He said and opened the door to go outside and then opened the back seat to fetch Jia. He carried her again.

I saw how the maids smile, bow and greet him like they’ve known him for a very long time. I sigh and slumped on my seat. Now, what to do. I can’t just stay inside this car. I looked at the maid that’s looking my way. Does she feel that there’s someone in here? Well she can’t see me because this car is tinted. I was surprised when she went near the car and knocked it. I sigh and put down the window.

“Ohh.. I thought I’m just imagining things.”

She said and wiped he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter