Back to Back Date: Saturdate with Luhan

The Girlfriend Stealer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

»TGFS«

   After a very tiring week, at last Saturday came! Luhan and I decided to have a date at the mall. I'm waiting for him right now outside our village so that mom won't see him, dad is in the hospital, he's a surgeon.

*Beeeeeep*

   I smile as I saw the Toyota Avalon XLE Hybrid Limited infront of me. Then the door swung open revealing the guy that made my heart pound. "Shimjang." He said as he gave me a bouquet of white roses, my favorite. "Thank you shimjang.." He kissed my cheek then lead me inside his car. "Where do you want to go?" He asked me while focusing on driving. He is really adorable, I'm feelin' insecure. His doe eyes that are like the stars which sparkles every second. His flawless skin and his white complexion. I'm really lucky to have him. "Do I look ok? I might melt Seohyun" He said while giggling. I quickly look away and blush hard. "Uhmm.. we're going to the mall right?" I said trying to ease the very awkward situation. Aish Seo Ju Hyun! Everyone knows that your boyfriend is almost perfect but it's not right to fantasize right now. I can't control my feels. "Yes.. let's eat first before we watch a movie" He said while parking the car. I just nod even if he didn't see me.

   We went to a restaurant. While he is talking to the waiter for our order, a group of richy rich kids went inside. They caught the attention of all the customers because they are too noisy and they are all good looking. "Oh! Wu! Your cousin is here!" Siwon which is Tiffany's dream guy said while pointing on our table. Kris looked at me, I quickly look away when I realized that we just had a short eye contact. Luhan turn to look at their direction. "Kris!" He stood up to high five the jerk. "We're just chillin' out. How about you?" He said then gaze at me before looking back at Luhan. "Saturdate.." He then went back here on our seat. Wu and his peers occupy the table beside us. I can't really focus on my food because they are so noisy and Luhan is also joining their conversation. I feel out of place.

   "Let me get this straight.. when do you plan to marry your girl?" Onew asked Luhan as he sip on his soda drink. His eyes suddenly widened as he looked at Kris who is furrowing his eyebrows while giving him death glares. The awkward silence was erased when Luhan softly laugh then held my hand. "Ofcourse after she said yes" I giggle at his remark. This guy.. I really love him and I'll be the happiest woman alive if I will be married to him. "I gotta go.. Have an urgent meeting." Kris said as he stood up. "Where

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter