Help her

The Girlfriend Stealer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone was clapping their hands as the graduates threw their hats one by one.  I saw some were crying, the others were laughing while someone is just staring at me. Yeah.. and that’s Kris. I smile and wave my hands at him and gave him two thumbs up. He smile and started walking towards us.

He frowns every time someone will approach him and will request for a picture together with him. I quietly giggle because of his grumpy face. I guess it’s not just me who will miss him, ofcourse he’s THE KRIS WU… Everyone will definitely miss him. His frown turned into a big smile as Siwon, Onew and Yunho approached him.  They talk while laughing then after few minutes they form a group hug.

Siwon plans to work in New York because their business was located somewhere in there. I looked at Tiffany who’s beside me and sigh as I saw her quietly wiping her tears. Now I don’t know what Siwon will do, I just hope that the decision he’ll make will not make my best friend sad. I hug her and assured her that Siwon will find a way. Well… I really hope he would.

Onew on the other hand plans to go to Japan and follow his older brother Kangin. He once told us that he’ll be willing to follow his brother’s footsteps if it will make his parents proud and now it’s so great that he will really pursue his mission.

While Yunho plans to stay since their business is doing great here in Korea and he said that he wants to broaden their business if given a chance. He’s still into Yuri unnie. I smile to myself as I saw Yuri unnie poking Yunho’s shoulder. She told us that her graduation gift for him is her sweet ‘yes.’

 

“I’m happy, really! I’m so happy for them because they are now on their first step in achieving their goals but I can’t help but feel a little bit sad.”

Tiffany said that made me nod. I feel the same way but I don’t want to tell it to others since I’ve already told it to Kris.. that I’ll miss him but I’ll hold on to his promise. I really hope Siwon will fix this; I can’t stand seeing her like this. Once is enough! I’ve already seen her cry because of Siwon and I don’t want it to happen again.

“Don’t worry Tiff! Don’t you trust him?”

She bowed down her head as the four are heading towards us.

Mrs. Wu hugs Kris tight as soon as he stood before us. She turns to the four and hand them her gift to each one of them. They gladly accept the ‘little’ gift that Mrs. Wu gave and asked them out for lunch but they refused saying that their families have plans on how to spend this special day.

“Oh I see! So I guess I’ll just see you next time.”

Mrs. Wu said as we bid goodbye to them. We head to a restaurant where a small congratulations party for Kris will occur.

Kris was the one who’s driving and his father is beside him while Tiff, Mrs. Wu and I are all on the backseat.

“We also set a party on a club and we set the time at 9pm. I guess you need to party for the last time.”

Mrs. Wu said while laughing as Mr. Wu nodded and tapped Kris’ arm.

“That’s right because you’ll be focusing on our business. Finally.”

Mr. Wu said that made Kris looked at me using the rearview mirror. I just smile and look outside.

When we reached the place, Tiffany immediately put out her phone and called Siwon to tell him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter