Doubts

The Girlfriend Stealer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I sat down again and continue on packing. I heard him sighed as he sat beside me. He hugged me from behind but it didn't stop me from folding my clothes.

I've been packing my things since we got home and he kept on insisting me that I should rest first and he can reschedule our flight anytime but I don't want him to spend more. I'm alright, he doesn't need to worry.

"I love you." He whispered.

I smiled and tapped his cheek. "I love you too but please, pack your things."

He stayed still. "I'm already done. I really just want to know if you're tired."

I smiled and faced him. "I'm fine, alright?"

He nodded and kissed my nose.



We arrived at the airport and mom is not yet stopping from reminding us about a lot of things.

"And ofcourse, you should not forget to call us from time to time." She ended her speech when dad put down my luggage.

"Mom, we'll just stay there for two months. You don't have to be that paranoid." I laughed at her and she rolled her eyes at me.

"Now I know who taught you to roll your eyes." Kris whispered.

I looked at him but he cleared his throat and looked at my parents. "You don't have to worry, umma, appa; I'll take care of her." He assured them so they let go of us.

I waved my hands at them before we go inside the airplane.

Kris let me sit down as he put our things above. He sat next to me right after he fixed our things.

"It has always been my dream to travel the world with you." He whispered as he gave me a neck pillow.

I nodded and smiled. "I've never dreamt of this but I always wanted to be with you anywhere and anytime."

"Our words are becoming alike and I like that." He smirked so I pinched his cheek.

"I don't know if it's a good or a bad influence." I joked.

"Hmm... If it's between you and me, it will always be good. Not just good but the best."

I poked his nose. "Aigoo... You're too cheesy!"

 

I woke up from a deep slumber when I heard Kris' snores. I smiled to myself and shared my blanket with him. I stared at him as I heard a baby crying.

"Sshhh... Everyone is sleeping, stop crying baby."

I sat properly and saw a woman carrying her baby and the baby's back to stop him from crying.

"Did he wake you up? I'm sorry, miss." She apologized but I shook my head.

"No, I was awake the whole time." I smiled when I realized that my husband was the one who woke me up.

The baby stopped from crying as he looks at me.

"How old is he?" I asked.

"He is three years old."

I smiled and stood up. "Can I hug him?"

She also stood up and slowly gave the baby boy to me. I'm glad that he didn't whine.

"Hello, I'm Seohyun." I said and he smiled at me.

I really want to have my own child. I want to experience hearing his first cry, first word and first laugh. I want to kiss and hug him everyday.

"He looks comfortable in your embrace." The woman said.

It's true though. He didn't cry when I held him. And he even fell asleep on my shoulder.

"Aigoo, he's already asleep." I whispered and slowly gave him to his mother.

She thanked me as I sat down again.

I'm not rushing things but I really want to have my own child. I want to experience holding a tiny ball of sunshine everyday.

I looked at Kris and he's still sleeping. By looking at him, I prefered having a son first. I want to show him how a mother loves her son so much. I know deep inside him, he is still looking for that same care his mother gave him when he was still young.


"We're here."

I heard a whisper so I slowly opened my eyes.

"Good morning." Kris' face was the first thing I saw. I widely smilef at him as he kissed my cheek. "Let's eat breakfast first before looking for a hotel."

I nodded at him as we both pulled our luggage. He insisted on carrying my bag but I didn't let him. He is already carrying three bags and besides, it has wheels on it so it won't be hard for me to carry it.

"So this is Europe..." I said and he ruffled my hair.

"Yep, let's go?"

I just followed him and he looked back and waited for me so we can walk side by side.

"Hola!" The waitress greeted and I saw how her eyes twinkled when she saw Kris.

Don't tell me, until here his charms are still effective? I secretly rolled my eyes and sat on the nearest seat.

"That's reserved." She looked at me but looked back again at Kris. "I can look for your seat."

I can't understand her because she's speaking in Spanish. I looked at her from head to toe. She looks Korean but she speaks good Spanish, I must say.

"Yes, please. We'll wait here." Kris answered in Spanish and the girl nodded before leaving us.

I squinted my eyes at him. "Are you talking back at me?" He smiled and scratched his brow. "I'm not good in speaking Spanish but I'm good at reading people's actions." I crossed my arms.

"Just tell me you're j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter