Can't deny.

The Girlfriend Stealer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris told me that he needs to go home because he needs to tell his parents about Jia’s condition. I agreed since I’m also exhausted for all the things that has happened. I looked at Kris and saw him smiling widely while driving. I couldn’t help but smile too. I know Kris, I know what you’re thinking. I didn’t know that this will be my effect on him. Well, since we were young he always tells everyone around us that he likes me and I will like him back. Can’t believe that his predictions came true.

“Do you want to come with me? In my house?” He blurted out, still smiling.

“I think I need to rest. Besides, I know that you also need to clear things up about you and Jia.”

He nodded and looked at me to give me a reassuring smile.

I stared at him while he is driving. No wonder all the girls fall for him. He is really breathtaking. He loves too much, he loves me too much. He deserves someone who will let him feel that he is the only one, that he is her only one. He doesn’t deserve someone like me. I only caused him troubles and heartaches and I’m open for the possibility that one day, he’ll realize that and turn away from me to look for someone better. He is capable of giving his everything for the one he loves and I’m afraid that I can’t do the same. A Seo Ju Hyun is not enough for someone like Kris Wu.

Before I could continue on what I’m thinking, the car stopped and I saw our house. Can’t believe that I spent the whole drive thinking about all those stuff.

“She is a strong girl. If I’m not here, I think you’ll fall for her.”

I’m not the type of person who thinks out loud but I often do that when I’m with him. He looked at me and tilted his head. I know it’s random but I can’t help it.

“Jia.”

I said answering his unasked question.  He moved closer to me and unbuckled my seatbelt.

“I never imagined that even once. My thoughts and imaginations were filled with you and only you. Can you do the same? Can you stop thinking things which excludes me from your life?”

He sighed and hugged me. I buried my face on his neck and closed my eyes before I hugged him back.

“I’m sorry.”

I said before going inside.

 

--------------------

Kris is currently busy with their business and I’m busy reviewing for our examinations. I’m at the school’s rooftop because I find it peaceful here. It’s been a month since he graduated and since then, I never heard anything from the Mengs. I hope they stopped pushing the two since Jia is cool with us, well, I hope she really is.

“Wow. Seohyun is alone. For the first time.”

I looked at my right and saw Yixing smiling at me while his hands are inside his pockets. I smiled back and invite him to sit beside me.

“How’s your sister?

“How are you, Hyun?”

We blurted out at the same time which made the both of us laugh.

“Jia’s fine. She’s home schooling since mom is not allowing her to go out alone.”

I stared at him and realized that he’s been a common friend since first year. We don’t talk much but I know that he’s a good guy. He is so angelic, his looks and the way he talks makes someone comfortable. He gazed at me so I looked infront.

“I’m doing fine. We’re graduating soon that’s why I need extra effort on my academics.”

I answered his question earlier and he nodded.

“Are you really going out with Kris for real?”

He is looking straight into my eyes. I noticed that his hooded eyes made him intimidating in contrast with his angelic aura. He is also pale like me. I looked down when I realized that he will not avert his gaze from me.

“We’re not just plainly going out, Yixing.”

My answer is short but I think it can remove all his doubts about my relationship with Kris.

“So you’re in a ship?”

I frowned when I looked at him. Now, he is looking infront and I can see the reflection of the sky in his eyes. The wind blew and my hair covered my face. I fixed it still looking at him.

“Yes and the ship that we are in is saili

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter