Decision

The Girlfriend Stealer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I gripped on Kris' arm as we entered the restaurant. He planned to announce the good news to our loved ones tonight.

"I've been dying of curiosity. Why are we all here?" Mrs. Wu asked as soon as we sat on our assigned table.

"Mom, can we at least eat first?" Kris said and everyone agreed.

Mom is looking at me while smiling so I looked down. I know she can feel what's happening on me. She may already know that I'm pregnant but she doesn't want to spoil it. I know, she wants to hear it straight from us.

"Dude."

I looked up and was shocked when I saw Luhan and Sehun bumping fists with Kris.

Sehun went near me and kissed my cheek. "Sorry, I missed the wedding."

I tapped his shoulder and told him that it's okay. "At least you're here."

He sat beside Siwon and Luhan gave me a hug.

"Congrats." He whispered and gave me a genuine smile.

"Thank you for being here." I muttered and he told me that it's nothing.

"Yixing is on his way, he was on the hospital." Siwon told Kris as he put down his phone.

"That rascal is really pursuing the doctor, huh?" Kris smirked before drinking his white wine.

"His crush is already married so he needs a diversion." Siwon glanced at me and smiled at Kris.

"Can you stop reminding me about that?"

They both laugh after Kris said that.

Yixing came and I noticed that he has a cast on his left hand. The two welcomed him with curses.

"Do you want me to break your bones for real?" Siwon joked and Kris high fived with him.

"Yah, I'm really hurt." Yixing defended himself and turned to me. "Hyun... Long time no see." He hugged me and I smiled at him before pinching his cheek.

"You look so cute. Take care of yourself so you won't get hurt." I whispered at him and he frowned at me.

He looked at me from head to toe and smiled. He whispered something to Kris and I saw how my husband smirked at him after he responded.

"What about Mr. Li?" Mom asked and called Kris. "Where's your grandpa?"

Kris shook his head. "He can't come today, auntie. He's in China right now."

The waiter began serving us food. They keep on talking but I'm too hungry to listen. I just busied myself by eating.

After we ate, I suddenly feel sleepy. I caressed Kris' arm as I yawned. He looked at me and asked if I'm okay. I smiled and told him that I'm fine but I'm really sleepy.

"Excuse me, everyone. My wife is sleepy so I'll make this announcement clear and fast so we can all go home."

Everyone stopped from talking and looked at Kris so he cleared his throat to start his announcement.

"I invited all of you because you are the people who made us happen. I will always be thankful that you are there on our side no matter what happens.."

I scratched my head out of irritation because his introduction is so long.

"I'm pregnant. You are all gathered here so we can tell you all that I'm pregnant." I stood up and rolled my eyes at Kris. "Mom, dad... I'm sleepy. Let's go home."

"Wha? What? I'll be a grandfather?" Mr. Wu exclaimed in excitement and hugged his son.

I walked away because I'm really tired. I was about to stumble when someone helped me.

"Be careful, noona." Sehun said.

Luhan and Yixing also approached me.

"For real? I thought Kris was just kidding me earlier." Yixing asked and I nodded.

"Why would Kris joke about that? He is always proud." Luhan laughed.

I really need to sleep so Ieft them standing there.

"Hyun, wait up!" Kris came running and he grabbed my arm.

I faced him. "I've already told you that I'm tired. Are you teasing me? You made your speech longer to tease me, am I right? You're always having fun whenever you see me having a hard time."

He frowned. "What are you saying?"

Tiffany appeared out of nowhete. "Omo! Her mood swings..." She whispered so I rolled my eyes at her.

"Aish! I don't have time for chitchats. I just want to go home." I touched my nape and head inside the car.

"Let's just meet in the house." Kris told them before starting the engine.

"We'll meet them in our house?" I asked and put the neck pillow on.

"I'll take you home and probably sleep beside you so if you'll have your morning sickness, I can help you."

I pouted but he didn't see because he's busy driving.

"I thought... We'll stay in our house. Our own house." I whispered and I almost died when he suddenly stopped the car.

"You want to stay in our house? Really, Hyun?" He faced me and I nodded.

"What's the use of buying it if we won't use it, right?" I sarcastically said before leaning on my seat so I can sleep.

"Now you're being cranky again." He pinched my cheek. "Aigoo my wife."

 

We arrived at the house and I immediately went upstairs to sleep. He followed me after a while and sat on the bed where I'm lying.

"When do we plan to do the house warming?" I asked with eyes closed.

"Do you want to do it now?"

I opened my eyes and frowned at him. "They're already home, let's just do it some other time."

He lied beside me and hugged me. "We can warm this house anytime."

I pushed him away and he laughed. This ert!

 

 

My baby bump is showing. I feel heavier now that I've been six months pregnant. Today, we plan to visit my obgyn for the ultrasound. Kris has been urging me to go since day one but I'm too lazy to get up and now, I feel energized so I agreed.

He held my hand as the doctor started.

My face lit up when I saw my baby.

"It's a girl!" Kris and the doctor both said.

"Omo..." Kris whispered when his tears started forming.

I hugged him and he started crying on my shoulder.

"Why are you crying?" I asked while laughing.

I'm feeling emotional too but seeing him cry like this makes me want to laugh. I think it's because of the moodswings Tiffany told me.

"Congratulations! You're expecting a baby girl." The doctor said before we go out.

I'm so happy! Although I really prefer a baby boy, I'm still very happy because we'll have a princess.

"What do you want to eat?" He asked as soon as we stepped inside our house.

I told him that we should tell it first to my parents because dad has been asking me about the gender of my baby.

I lied on the couch while watching Keroro. Kris went to the kitchen to prepare food for us.

"Baby... Please be good to your parents, alright?" I whispered while caressing my baby bump. "I hope you won't be like your dad... Don't be a play girl." I laughed.

I stopped when I felt a vibration, I saw Kris' phone. There's a message.

It's from an unknown number again just like before. This prank caller is really persistent, huh?

'If you won't meet me tonight, I'll go on with my plan.'

I frowned. This is his first message. I guess, Kris deleted all their past conversations.

I typed a reply: 'Where and when?'

After some seconds, he replied: 'Han River, 9pm sharp.'

I quickly deleted the whole conversation and put it back to where it was earlier.

"Lunch is ready. Let's eat, baby must be starving." He cheerfully said and helped me sit on the chair.

"You'll go to work, right?" I asked while he's finishing his soup.

He glanced at me. "I asked Tiffany to come here to take care of you. I honestly don't want to go but there's a report that I need to finish."

I smiled at him and cheered him on. I will have time to meet with that prank caller, but I still need to handle Tiffany.



I fixed Kris' tie before he put on his coat.

"My husband is really handsome." I muttered and he pinched my cheek.

He touched my tummy and bent down a little. "Take care of your mom, baby. She can't take care of herself well." He chuckled and I grimaced at him.

"Whatever!" I laughed. "Baby, say goodbye to your daddy."

I waved my hands at him and I faced my bestfriend who is eating my yogurt.

"That scene is making me jealous!" She pouted.

I rolled my eyes at her. "You're making me jealous because you're eating my food."

We both laughed and she suggested that we'll continue to watch Love Rain.

I agreed because I thought of a plan. My bestfriend has a hobby of sleeping while watching the television. This will be a good way so I can meet that prank caller.

We've been watching this for an hour and it's already 7:30 in the evening, I still have one and thirty minutes to prepare.

I peeked at Tiffany and she's already sleeping while holding her phone.

I stood up and grabbed Kris' cardigan since it's big.

My mom's friends have been praising me for staying fit although I'm pregnant. Well, mom said that she's also like this when she's pregnant on me.

My tummy is not that big compared to other pregnant women out there.

I walked past the couch, where Tiff is lying.

I sneakily get her keys inside her bag and I almost jump in happiness when I got it without making a sound.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter