Trust

The Girlfriend Stealer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I busied myself with studying and preparing for our upcoming graduation. Never thought that being far from Kris will be this nerve wrecking. I miss him so much. It has been a month without him. We always email each other if there's time but it's not enough. He's really busy since the employees are also becoming one of the many problems that the company is currently facing. I really hope that everything will be fixed so that Mr. Li will feel better.

After I finished borrowing books that I'll use for my final research paper, I saw Minah walking towards my direction. I sighed before turning at the other side so I won't walk pass her.

"Seohyun? Wait!" She shouted and ran to grab my arm. "Can we talk?"

I wanted to say no but I know that talking with her will be better. I don't want her to think that I'm still not over Luhan.

We decided to go on the school's rooftop. The heavy blew of the wind welcomed us.

I don't know what she's up to and if she planned on pushing me from here to kill me, I'll never let her. I'll please her to kill me next time, not now because Kris is not yet around.

"I'm sorry." She started as she sat on the bench. "I thought by getting rid of you will make Luhan fall for me but I was wrong."

I want to say something but my system is not cooperating. My mind is not producing words for my mouth to say.

"He loves you so much and he can only offer friendship to me. You deserve him, Seohyun. You two are perfect for each other. If I were you I wi-"

I cut her words by shouting, "Stop it!"

I ran and although she's calling me, I didn't look back.

I'm walking out the school to go home. I don't want to hear anything from Minah anymore. She talks like she can make everything fine in a snap. Why did she realize it now? Ever since, she knew that Luhan only thinks of her as a friend but she kept on pushing herself to him and now that I'm doing fine with Kris, she'll come up and tell me that Luhan is all mine?! What the hell?!

I stopped as I pant for air. I've been fast walking while my heart is racing because of anger.

"Miss, Seo Juhyun?"

Someone called from my back. I turned and saw a tall guy wearing a suit.

"Yes?"

I eyed him suspiciously and he showed me an ID card and I saw the logo of the Li Enterprise.

"Can I have a moment with you?"

I nodded and we went inside his Mercedes Benz S-Class. He seems rich or maybe this car is owned by Mr. Li.

We went down his car and went inside a coffee shop.

He ordered an iced coffee while I ordered a frappe. After we got our order, we sat on a two seater table.

He cleared his throat before saying, "I'm Kim Taewoo, Mr. Li's secretary."

I can say that he's good looking but his eyes screams danger. He looks like he's hiding something that only he can know.

"How is he?"
I asked because I don't know what to say after his introduction.

"He's not doing well and I know you know why."

He leaned on the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter