The Choice

The Girlfriend Stealer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

»TGFS«

"WHAT?!! He really did that?! OMG!!" I covered Tiffany's mouth and shushed her. We are inside my room because we planned to do our write ups for our project here.

"Will you pls calm down? Mom is downstairs." I said and removed my hand from and started writing again.

"Tell me all the details pls." She softly squeel while gripping my arm. I rolled my eyes and nodded at her.

"Ok..Ok. But promise you won't react again." She raised her right hand and nodded. I sigh and closed the notebook before I started telling her what happened.

 

- Flashback -

I was in the library when someone sat beside me.

"I really can't stand seeing you alone." His low toned husky voice covered the entire room.

"Kris." I said and raised my brow asking why is he here.

"Just making sure that you're safe and sound." He said and slumped his back on the chair and put his earphones on. I just rolled my eyes at him and continue reading the book that I just bought yesterday.

"The Choice.." He whispered so I looked at him but he just continued reading the back of the book that I'm reading. I put down the book and face him.

"What do you really want?" I asked sternly but he just smiled and put off her earphones.

"Hmm.. I want you to tell me the story of that book?" He said and put his elbow above the table and put his hands below his chin. "How many choices does the character have?" He asked.

"Well. He only has two: wait for her to recover or unplug the machine to stop her from suffering." I said then he gave me a what the hell look so I just shrugged it.

"Why do we need to choose between things that we know if we only have one thing in mind. I mean choices make life complicated." He grunted.

"Yes it does. But it also made us smart. It teach us on how to balance things. Our personality are seen in the choices we make." I said.

"So if you were to make a choice. Would you go back in time where you and Luhan are still together or just let it be?" I frowned at his question but I tried to maintain my posture. I don't want him to suspect that I still have feelings for Luhan because obviously I don't have anymore. I also can't understand why is moving on that easy.

"Ofcourse just let it be. I chose to break up with him for I know that I can't keep up with his 'Minah' thingy." I draw a imaginary quotation marks in the air when I mentioned Minah.

"If you would choose between me and Luhan. With whom do you think you belong?" I got frozen by his question.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter