She's Mine

The Girlfriend Stealer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

»TGFS«

   We are preparing for our school festival. It's a celebration because SNU is now celebrating its 105 years. One week of no classes, no stress and just fun. "Seohyun, help them arrange the stage." Bora said while she's busy on arranging the flyers for our booth. Every course has their own booth. Engineering students or us will have the 'Dedication Booth', wherein students could request a song and we will sing it for them and they can also put a dedication and we will read it, that's why we are on the stage. The Law students will have their 'Prisoned' booth, they will find two people and handcuff them and they will spend the whole day with each other. The college of Medicine will have their 'Marriage booth'. And the last, the business management students will have their 'Date Me' booth, well the jerk and his friends thought of that idea. After we finished everything, the booths are now opened.

   "Hyun! I want to go to the Date Me booth and buy Siwon. Someone might get him!" Tiffany groan in frustration as she look at the boys who were now having a hard time talking to all the girls who wanted to date one of them. "Let's go then? I will get my boyfriend, someone might steal him!" I said as I stood up and excused us to Bora and our co-officers.

   "Ok ok! Onew the boy who loves chicks! His chinky eyes will truly melt your soul. He can serenade you all night long. Who wants to buy him?"

   What the hell? That's why they are business management students, they really know how to earn money. The 15% of the money that we will receive on our booths will be given for charity works that's why we really want to earn a lot ofcourse to help other people.

   "I want to date Kris!! KRIS!!"

   All of us looked at the girl that will burst her lungs out because of screaming. "Jia! Sorry .. sorry. Excuse us" I think that's her friend.. everyone went in chaos again when Jia(?) and her friend walked out. "Ok easy girls.. now who wants to date Kris??" All of the girls shouted. Oh gosh! My eardrums just exploded.

"1500 won!" A short girl shouted.

"2000 won!"

"5000 won!"

"8000!"

   And again everyone went in chaos. When I looked at Kris, he is staring at me. Why on earth will he look at me when all of the girls are fighting over him? Really weird! I pushed all the girls and went infront. "I'll buy Luhan!" I said as I look at Luhan who was shocked by my presence. "No way! I also want to buy Luhan." Oh no! I don't have an extra money today, if only I could pull her hair and just knocked her out. "Back off miss! I'm the girlfriend!" I raised my voice together with my eyebrow. Yes right, I have the right. "You are the girlfriend but you don't have a 15,000 won!" I pushed her lightly, I just can't control my anger anymore. This ugly lizard is really making my blood high! "Stop it girls! We'll just be practical here. We need to follow the rules. No money, no date. Yes money, yes date." Kris said as he started to smirk again. "But Juhyun's the girlfriend that's not fair oppa!" Tiffany shouted as she went infront of Kris. But the idiot just smiled "Aish.. Tiff, that's not our concern anymore. I suggest you just go back to your own booth and let Luhan be with this girl." I was about to give him my credit card when Luhan went infront of us, facing me. "Juhyun don't you trust me? I don't want you to spend a single penny for me. Don't worry we'll just eat together. She can have my time, but not my heart. You're my shimjang right?" He said while looking straight into my eyes. "Luha--" I was cut when he suddenly held my chin and kissed me. He kissed me in the lips for the first time, infront of everybody .. infront of Kris. It's just a smack .. a 5 seconds smack kiss. OMG! My heart will explode! "Let's go, what's your name?" He said as he went to the freaking ugly lizard. The smile is still plastered on my face as I watch him walk away.. I think my lips will be ripped off because of my very wide smile. I turn around to look at Tiffany. "Ppany yah..." She look at me then pointed at Kris who was like a stone standing infront of us while looking at me. "Oppa! The kiss is over.." Tiff said as she poke her brother's cheek. That's the time when Kris regained his senses again. He grab my hand and drag me somewhere, we passed all the booths while everyone was looking at us.

   "Kris! What's wrong with you? Pls wait, stop running I'm tired!" After I said that he let go of my arm as I panted for air. "Gosh! You're making me sick!" I shouted as I breath hard. "He kissed you Juhyun!" He shouted back. "So what?? He's my boyfriend for pete's sake!" I said as I pointed on him. "You should be angry Juhyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter