Truly, Madly, Deeply

The Girlfriend Stealer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This day feels different. This day seems extra special. Not just because this is our wedding day, also because starting today, I will be his wife forever.

Someone knocked on the door, interrupting my thoughts.

"I gave him your gift. He's shaking so bad. He looks so happy." Tiffany giggled and I thanked her.

I asked her to give Kris my gift for him. I've realized that he's always the one giving me gifts while I'm not giving him anything in return so I bought him a watch.

"The make-up artists are already downstairs. They're starting working on the other bridesmaid." She explained and I nodded. She pouted at me. "Yah! Why aren't you saying anything? Are you nervous?"

"I'm too excited to feel nervous." I said and touched her hand. "I can't believe that I'm going to be Mrs. Wu." I let out a long sigh.

Our relationship is indeed a rollercoaster ride. It made the both of us feel nauseous, excited, carefree, nervous and a lot more feelings that currently exist. And just like what they say, it was worth the ride.

I admit, I was afraid to fall in love with him. I was afraid to listen to him because I know him, he's good at playing. How do I know if he's serious to me? How will I know if he's saying the truth? I've asked myself a lot more questions but only one answer came up... 'Believe in him.'

I fiercely rode the rollorcoaster ride with him, risking everything, risking my heart. It was crazy. The ride made me feel crazy. We go up, then suddenly we're down. We're happy then suddenly we're sad. But throughout the ride, he's there beside me, holding my hand.

"The make-up looks good on her!" The gay make-up artist exclaimed after he finished working on me.

I'm feeling conscious because everyone is now looking at me. I haven't seen myself yet. Will Kris like it?

"Here!" He exclaimed and gave me a mirror.

The make-up is perfectly done! It's so amazing to see.

"Let's help her with the gown."

I quickly put down the mirror when I heard the mention of my gown. This will be the first time that I'm going to see it.

My mouth went agape when they showed me the gown. It is a white vintage lace gown. It is beyond my imagination.

"Where did Kris-oppa get his idea with this dress?!" Tiffany asked the gay coordinator.

"He told the designer that he's going to marry an angel."

I slowly stood up to touch the gown. I can't believe this. This is too perfect for an imperfect person like me.

"When did he asked for this?" I asked, still amazed by the gown.

"He was still a student that time, we thought that he was just kidding but when he visited us last year and asked if the gown is finished... I'm glad that Mr. Co made it."

My eyes got teary.

"Omo omo! Don't cry. We still need to work on your hair."

I just gulped the tears that were about to fall and sat again on the chair as the gay stylist touched my hair.



I'm wearing a five inches heels, my hair is amazingly done and my dress is perfect. It's like the stylist measured it.

"Let's take a picture!" Tiffany exclaimed and all of them put out their phones and take a selfie with me.

I laughed with them as we posed for some wacky shots.

The cameras have been clicking since the start of this day and it feels like I'm a celebrity and it's my birthday.

"The parents, please!" The photographer announced and I hugged mom and dad.

We posed for some pictures and after that, I saw how their eyes twinkle.

"I'm the happiest." Dad started as he held my hand. "I'm not good with words but know that I will always be here." He said and kissed me on the cheek.

"Aigooo... This is making me cry." Mom said and she fanned her eyes to prevent her tears from falling. "If I cry later, that would be tears of joy... ok?"

I nodded at her as the coordinator announced that the groom is already at the end of the aisle so we need to go out.

All of them headed first and I'm left with my parents and the other two coordinators, together with the stylists because they will help me with the gown.

"We can now put this on." The stylist said before putting the veil on my head and covering my face with it.

Mom pinched my hand. "I'm nervous." She whispered.



We arrived at the beach and I was in awe while looking at the venue. It is so artistic. It seems perfectly plan which I thought was not.

The aisle is indeed pink in color. The flowers look so fresh and there's an arch at the end... And my eyes landed at the other end of the line. There's an arbor where the priest is currently standing.

After everyone finished entering, they all looked at me and cameras started clicking again.

"It's time to walk down the aisle." The coordinator beside me whispered.

I nodded at her and composed myself. Now I'm nervous. When I started walking, a song suddenly played.

//TRULY MADLY DEEPLY//

Am I asleep, am I awake, or somewhere in between?
I can't believe that you are here and lying next to me
Or did I dream that we were perfectly entwined?
Like branches on a tree, or twigs caught on a vine?

My hands are shaking when I heard the cold voice of the singer. When I looked infront, Kris' eyes were the first one I see.

I can hear how the people praised and congratulated me but my eyes are only fixed on him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter