Goodbye Kiss.

The Girlfriend Stealer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up when I felt someone on my bed. I quickly sat up and saw Kris looking at me with his tired eyes. His eyes were swollen and his eye bags became bigger. He didn't sleep.
He smiled and touched my face.
"Good morning."
His voice is husky and deep. I returned a smile ang hug him.
"You look tired."
He chuckled on my remark as he tightened the hug.
"I'm tired but I want to be the first person you see this morning."
I removed myself from the hug to face him. I cupped his face which made him close his eyes.
"You are so sweet but you should care about your health."
He nodded still closing his eyes. I softly brushed his cheeks using my thumb.
"I need to tell you something."
His eyes landed on mine as he continued. "I need to go out..." His voice trailed off and he looked down.
"Look at me, Kris. What is it?"
I said with a soft voice. He eyes darted on meas he sighed.
"They want me to go to China."
My hands became weak as it landed down. I gape at him as he shook his head.
"But ofcourse I said no." I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out so I shut it real quick and let him continue. "Dad said that I should go to China to fix Mr. Li's business. It's been on hiatus for a month because he's been busy about me. He told me that they will not give up on me as their son because I am Wu but I should consider my grandpa."
He gulped after explaining. It seems like he is having a hard time thinking about it and it made me happy that he's saying all of these to me.
I held his hands and looked straight to his eyes.
"Your dad is right." He was about to complain but I refused to let him. "Kris. Go to China. I don't want you to turn your back to your grandfather just because of me. Fix his business and prove him that the Wu raised you well. After that, we can make him understand that love is above traditions."
I gave him a smile then he pulled me closer to his face before kissing me. He stopped and put his forehead to mine.
"You are so..." He breathe out before continuing, "I can not recover anymore. I'm so inlove with you. I'm glad that I didn't stopped when you pushed me away. I'm glad that I stayed while you were busy with Luhan. I'm really glad. So glad that I want to marry you."
I widen my eyes and straighten my posture. He looked at me with shock in his eyes.
"Can we take it slow?"
I asked and he smirked. But before he could answer, someone opened the door.
"The breakfast is ready."
Dad said while his eyes moved from me to Kris. I stood up to follow my father as Kris did the same.
When we got down, I saw mom sitting on the chair while she's on he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter