Invitation

The Girlfriend Stealer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun is taking the exam right now and I'm waiting for her in their house because she doesn't like me to accompany her there. She's with her dad and I'm left here with her mom.

"You're too early, Kris. You should've waited for her call before coming here." She said while reading a newspaper.

"It's okay, auntie. I just want to wish her luck before she takes that exam."

I put out my phone to play something but auntie's sudden question made me stop.

"Why her?" I put down my phone and gave her a quizical look. "Why Seohyun? She was your cousin's ex-girlfriend. Why not Jia? You were childhood friends." She put down the newspaper to face me.

"I loved her first." I said and she crossed her arms.

"It's not about who loved her first, Kris. It's about who will love her 'til the end. Luhan still loves her." She's looking intently at me.

"I know, auntie. I'm just saying that I loved her first. Maybe Luhan will love her until the end but no one can ever love her like the way I do."

"Really? As far as I know, you were a playboy. You're good at playing hearts. You're good at making the girls cry." She stated a fact there and I won't deny.

"That's true, auntie. I will not deny that and I won't lie about my past. I was ruthless when it comes to other things or other people. I don't care about anything else besides her. And I guess up until now, I still am. I can still break their hearts merciless but not Seohyun's heart. I can even break mine just to protect her."

She gulped and nodded. "That kind of love is risky, very scary. You love too much then suddenly it's all gone. When you give away too much you will end up with nothing more to give."

"I already gave her everything, auntie. I am hers from head to toe. From my skin down my blood, she owns me. I have nothing more to give but I have her. And it's enough for me. I can only lose myself to her. I am willing to lose myself for her."

I looked up to her and saw that she's already wiping her eyes.

"Aigoo. Can you give me a hug my soon to be in-law." She's sobbing hard as she embraced me.

I know that she just wanted to be sure about me. Seohyun is their only child and daughter. It's hard for them to give her to anyone with a snap. I want to assure them that I am deserving to be her husband. I wanted them to know that I will only love their daughter. Heck! The truth is, I love her more than I love myself.

On that day, I didn't get the chance to see her because I was called to attend a meeting.
 

 

 

I gave her light kisses on her cheek down her neck while her hands are wrapped around my nape and her fingers are ruffling my hair. She's softly while I'm kissing her neck. I'm not even , but the effect of my little kisses can make her go this crazy.

After a month, she finally told me that we can hang out since she received a mail today saying that she passed the exam.

"I need to stop." I whispered while kissing her cheek.

I'm so and I don't want to do 'it' with her because we're not yet married. I need to stop myself but , the look on her face urges me to do more.

"Kris.." She moaned which made me gasp.

" no." I said before standing up.

She opened her eyes to look at me. Our breathing are both erratic while looking at each other.

I acted like this because I haven't seen her for so long and seeing her this close made me want to cherish her. , Kris! Get a grip of yourself or you will be sent out by her parents and you'll end up in a trash bin.

I brushed my hair using my fingers as she shyly looked away.

"I'm sorry." She looked so guilty, I don't like it.

She initiated the kiss. When she saw me earlier, she hugged me tigh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter