Won’t Go Far

The Girlfriend Stealer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Kris and I reached the parking lot, I stopped infront of his car and cover my face out of frustration. I’m trying hard not to cry but when the words of Mrs. Meng echoed in my head, my tears started flowing. I hate it! I don’t have the right to hate them because I know I’m the one to blame. Mrs. Meng is right I’m like swimming with two different oceans. I’m the antagonist in their story and I can’t help but feel bad for myself.. But I can’t let him go, no, not Kris.

I remove my hands on my face when I realized that Kris is just staring at me with his mouth agape. Maybe he realized that Mrs. Meng is right or maybe he considers his grandfather’s idea. I knew him more than anything and I know how he loves his family and now that he knew about his grandfather, real grandfather to be exact, I know he’ll do anything just to make him proud. I frown at him and stand up.

“If you feel that you have to think about your grandfather’s request, you can leave me hear Kris. It’s fine. I understand.”

I fake a smile but my tears just kept on falling. I know that this day will come. I know that his love for me will fade, it hurts but I have to just let it happen especially if letting him go will make him happy.

“Is it true?”

I gaze up at him and frown by his question. He looks down while shaking his head.

“Is it true Hyun?”

He asked again while still looking down.

“What’s true Kris?”

I asked and prepared myself for a blow. My heart is beating crazily, I’m feeling scared.

“Is it true that you love me?”

I don’t know if smiling is still possible in this kind of situation that we’re in but I can’t help it. So that’s the thing that was bothering him all the time that’s why he can’t utter a single word until we reached the parking lot.

He looks up and meets my gaze and he automatically furrows his brows after seeing my smile.

“Just say no, tss.”

He gloomily said and he put off the alarm of his car and opens the door.

“I’ll take you home.”

He said and opened the door for me.

He ‘tss’ every time he looks at me because I’m like a fool smiling by myself.

I don’t know anymore. Different moods in one day with Kris are not so unbelievable. He can make me feel all the feelings in the world all at once and I don’t know if that’s a good thing or not. I know that I haven’t affirmed yet if what I’ve said earlier was true. I just want to keep it a secret to him for now.

 

---------------------

 

It’s been a week since that happened and I’ve heard that Jia went out the day after we visit her. Nothing’s new except of course that now, the Mengs are really trying their best to convince Kris about the set-up that they want. They even proposed to create a business company named after Kris but luckily Kris declined it and stick to his decision.

 

“I’m so e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter