Back to Back Date: Sundate(??) with the Wu

The Girlfriend Stealer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

»TGFS«

   "Juhyun! Wake up!" I opened my eyes as a heard my mom that kept on waking me up. I stood up as I look at her. "You have a visitor" I nodded as I followed her downstairs. Maybe it's Tiff, she really can't wait for my treat. As I got down, I saw Kris smiling at me. What the?? Why is he here?? I raised my brow as I grab his arm then push him. "Who the hell told you to come here?? Your not even welcome!" I said as my mom get in between us. "Hyun! That's not right to treat a visitor." She welcomed Kris and lead him to the kitchen. "Let's eat breakfast Kris .. I bet Juhyun ate a lot in your house yesterday." Kris quickly look at me as he gave me his devilish smirk. "On our house huh?" He whispered to me. "Pls.. tell her that I'm in your house yesterday" I whispered back as he smile to me then we both look at my mom. "Sit here .. Juhyun, help me prepare the plates." I help mom to prepare breakfast as I sat infront of Kris. My mom initiate their conversation. "So tell me Kris.. do you really plan to replace your father in your company after you graduated?" Kris drink the water before he answered. "Well yes Aunty. As of now, when he's going abroad to have business talks, I'm always asked to be the acting CEO here or he will send me to talk to our business partners abroad if he can't go." Mom just nod and gaze at me. "You're really cool Kris. My Juhyun here is still undecided. She took engineering then she'll tell me that she wanted to be a lawyer." I was about to defend myself when Kris suddenly talk. "Well.. Juhyun really dream of becoming an engineer since she was young, that's why she took the course.. And besides she really excels well in math." He said as he looked at me. I don't know but my heart stopped a beat when my eyes met his. It took us awhile before we ended our staring moment when mom talked. "Hmm.. well I know that Juhyun will not disappoint me." Mom gave me a beautiful smile as I drink my water. "Uhmm.. Aunty can I take your daughter today?" I almost got choke when Kris said that. "No.. I mean. Umma I have something to do today. So Kris, I can't." I said as I grab the plates and put them in the sink. "Juhyun! It's ok Kris you can take her. She already finished her home works." This would be the worst day ever!

   I'm now inside a freakin Ferrari FF Base Coup! Yes, I'm inside the jerk's car and I really can't believe it. "You really know how to ruin my life!" I can't control my anger towards him. I can't tell my mom that I haven't done my work yet because I already told her that I did everything yesterday. "Don't worry I already made your home work." He said not looking at me. What?? I didn't say anything rather, I just look at him as I examine his face. He really became more attractive. When we were young, he doesn't even smile and treat others coldly. But now well .. he's still cold but he learned how to laugh. I just stare at his face as he focus on the road. His perfect brows that really complement his sharp eyes. His pointed nose and his wet rosy lips down to his perfectly shaped jawline. I can't blame

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter