Bridal Shower pt 1

The Girlfriend Stealer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All of the girls are busy packing the things that they'll bring in Jeju. We agreed that the venue for the bridal shower will be in Jeju while the stag party will be held here in Seoul.

"I'm so excited! I prepared a lot of things!" Tiffany squealed and all of them giggled.

"Why are you so excited?" Siwon said while closing Tiffany's bag.

"I really hate these things." Kris is massaging his temple while looking at me.

"Boys are so good in acting! You might enjoy your party more than us." Sunny said and received approval from the girls.

I laughed at them.

"If I find out that you're bringing boys on that party, you'll see a live incredible hulk." Siwon acted like the hulk and it made us all cracked up.

"If there will be boys there, don't show yourselves to me." Yifan is more serious than Siwon.

I pouted and pinched his cheek. "Don't be like that to my friends." I whispered.

All of them are busy packing so they are not paying attention to us.

"I'm sorry but I can't help but worry." He confessed.

"No matter what happens, I'll marry you so please, just relax. Calm yourself." I went back on packing while he's eyeing me like a hawk.

I laughed at him and he frowned.


"We'll go now. Take care and stop worrying too much." Dad told the boys as he started the engine of the van.

Mom and dad will accompany us together with Mrs. Ahn and a driver while Mr. and Mrs. Wu will join the boys on their way to Jeju after three days.

Kris kissed my forehead. "I love you." He whispered.

"I love you too." I smiled and waved at him.

When I got inside the van, dad started driving and the music started playing.

"Three days without our boyfriends!" Tiffany cheered.

All of them squealed while I'm sitting here awkwardly. I also wanted to squeal like them but my parents are here so I'll just shut my mouth just for this ride.

"On the first day, we'll be giving gifts. Second day, we'll go to Olle winery for wine tasting and on the last day, we'll do the secret party that we planned for the bride!"

Tiffany announced the schedule for our three-day girls only bonding time.

I invited Minah to join us on my bridal shower but she refused because she said it might affect her baby but she promised to come on our wedding day.



"We have our own schedule so just leave your things to us and we'll bring them inside the hotel." Dad said when we all got out of the van.

"Just don't drink too much." Mom warned and all of us nodded.


The sun is already setting when we arrived so I put the shawl over my shoulder to fight the cool breeze.

"Get your gifts and let's go to the seashore to start the gift giving." Tiffany announced.

I walked and sat on the seashore while watching the waves of the ocean.

I really can't believe that I'm going to be a wife and soon, a mother. I've always dreamt of having a family with more than one children. Being an only child so I want to have two or more kids so they won't feel lonely.

"Hyun!" Sunny shouted.

We all formed a circle. Tiff said that she planned to have a bonfire but the caretakers of the island said that it is not allowed.

"I'll go first!" Sunny exclaimed as she stood up while carrying her gift. "I bought you an empty photo album. I want you to put all your favorite moments here so Kris and you will have something to look at as you grow old."

I thanked her when she handed the gift.

Hani stood up. "I bought you a watch. I salute you because you know how to manage your time real well so if you're wearing this, you'll remember that you inspired me to organize my time."

She hugged me and I thank he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter