Trip of Love

LOVE RIOT

 11:35 am, Stairs

                 Shinji Hinata was slowly going down the flight of stairs. He just came back from his favorite place, the rooftop. It where he hangs out to keep his mind off things. Shinji was about to go down the last flight of steps when he saw Sayako, walking towards his direction, singing to herself.  As she turned towards his direction she waved and greeted him.

               

                 “Hi Shinji!” she said and ran towards Shinji.

                “Hi, Sayako. Don’t run the floor is wet, you might slip.” he warned but Sayako continued to run towards him and unfortunately she slipped. Shinji, luckily, caught her and they both hit the floor with a crash.

                Sayako was a little disoriented because of the fall and she shook her head slightly as if to clear her head. She heard her savior groaned and she thought maybe because of the impact of catching her. Sayako was on top of Shinji whose face was in shock. They’re on this predicament when Ohjiro, Hatsuharu, Ryuuzaki, Kentaro and Yuichi arrive.

 

               “Oi! !” shouts Ryuuzaki pointing at the two of them. This comment made the other R.H.Y bachelors laughed because Ryuuzaki never say things like that unless he really means it and that enough made them laughed histerically, particularly Ohijiro and Yuichi.

                Sayako stood up hurriedly and back a few feet away. She can feel her cheeks burning with embarassment. She looked anywhere but at these for handsome boys.

                “Shin, of all places, why do it here?” Yuichi asked teasingly as he put his arms around him.

                “Yeah! This is quite a surprise, I didn’t know that the good boy, Shinji Hinata, is aggressive.” agreed Hatsuharu.

                “You’re a man now, Shin.” nodded Ohjiro solemnly trying to control himself from laughing.

                “It’s a new discovery.” teases Kentaro.

               “Shut up, you erts. Sayako slipped and I caught her.” he explains irritably to hide his embarrassment while Sayako is definitely blushing. He brushed his uniform and turned to them.

                “Don’t be too defensive, you looked guilty.” said Yuichi with a smirk.

                “Sorry, Shinji.” apologized Sayako her eyes on the ground and silently praying to be anywhere but here.

                “Are you okay?” asked Shinji. "Don't mind these idiots."

                “Yes! I-I’ll go now.” she stammered and she ran away without even waiting for Shinji's answer.

                “Okay.” Shinji managed to say.

                “Be careful, Sayako. You might slip again, Shinji won’t be there to catch you.” shouts Ohjiro.

                “Whatever!” she shouts back.

 

               She kept running until she's outside their classroom door. She just stood there with her hands in her knees and her breath a little ragged from running. Why do I have to trip in front of him? Stupid. Stupid, she chided herself. Just then the classroom door opened and her friends came out.

 

               "Sayako, where have you been?" Kazumi asked. "We've been looking for you."

               "What happened?" asked Erie frowning.

               "Nothing. Just running." she answered.

               "You're running in the corridor?" Erie said confused.

               "Ahaha. I'm just fooling around." she said.

               "Why is your face so red? asked Haruka. "Did something romantic happened?"

               Sayako froze and she blushed a little deeper. That hit a nerve. "Of course not."

               "C'mon guys, I'm hungry." complained Minako and she ushedred them towards the cafeteria.

               Sayako prayed as they were walking that those boys keep their mouth shut.

 

*Note: Whew! Sayako was caught red handed by her friends. >;] Hoho.