The 'Germ" Talk

LOVE RIOT

                Ryuuzaki and Minako were the last to dance among the group. Minako’s hands were sweating so much because she was really nervous, because the thought of dancing with Ryuuzaki made her heart go thump-thump. He intimidated her not just by his height but also because of his attitude.

 

                They started dancing and the silence was eating her. “I’m sorry about last time.” she said.

                “Hmm?” he said thoughtfully.

                “You know. The library thing.” she said nervously.

                “Okay.” Ryuuzaki answered simply and looked like he was deep in thought.

               

                Minako looked at him suspiciously. What’s wrong with this guy? She was so used to their arguments that his silence creep her out.

 

                “What?” he said snobbishly when he noticed that she was looking at her with a funny look. He was even more surprised when Minako laughed. “Are you crazy or something?”

                “That’s more like it.” Minako said smiling hugely. “I’m much used that you’re being a snob.”

                He smiled despite of himself. “You say it like all I do is scowl.”

                “More or less.” she answered.

                He scowled at her and she laughed. “You see? That’s what I’m talking about.”

 

                Minako felt a little at ease but that didn’t stop her from sweating a little nervously, she was just distracting herself so as not to make a fool of herself. Ryuuzaki couldn’t help but notice this.

 

                “Your hands are cold. You’re like the dead.” he observed.

                “Gee, thanks.” she said sarcastically.

                “Are you nervous? I’m not going to eat you.” he said frowning.

                “Wow that’s a relief.” she teased.

                “I think I’m the one who should be nervous.” he said after a while.

                “Why?” she asked confused. “I have no germs.”

 

                He smiled at what she said. He remembered her saying that to him back in the library. So he said, “Yeah, ‘coz you’re the ‘germ’.”

                “Well then, I’m the cutest germ you’ll ever see.” she said smirking.

                “Still a germ.” Ryuuzaki shrugged smiling at her.

               

                Minako was starting to get distracted by their ‘germ talk’ that she started having fun. Weird as it may seem but she was glad that they’re talking.

 

                “If I’m a germ then you’re infected.” she smiled. “I’m incurable.”

                He smirked, “What’s the purpose of medicine then?”

                “No match.” she said in a sing-song voice that made him smile. Wow, he smiling a lot more huh?

                “There people who are so called doctors you know.” he informed her.

                “Doctors won’t help either.” she countered.

 

                He sighed dramatically and looked at her seriously. “Well, I guess I have to die then.”

                Minako raised her eyebrow at him. He’ll die just to get rid of me? Typical of Ryuuzaki. She shrugged at him as if to say ‘whatever’.

 

 

                “I don’t what your problem is, Ryuuzaki but I’m glad that you’re not as intimidating as last time.” she said honestly.

                “Intimidating?” he asked frowning. “I don’t even know you can be intimidated.”

                “Well, duh.” Minako said. “With that attitude, who am I to be not intimidated?”

                And that’s when he laughed. “I’m sorry. I guess, this is the real me. I don’t have much time to bother hiding my true self. What you see is what you get.”

                “I know.” she agreed. “You’re really not that hard to figure like they say.”

 

                He gave her his most incredible smile and she has look at something to prevent her from blushing. She doesn’t even know he have a charm like that.

 

*Note:  haha. ‘germ talk’ how weird of them. >:]