Shoot

LOVE RIOT

 

2:36 pm, Gymnasium

 

Mr. Aizen their P.E class teacher is an outgoing man with a basketball built physique that made the other teachers and also students to have a major crush on him. He called over the noisy class as he finished checking their attendance.

 

                “Okay class, gather around. C’mon enough with the chit-chat save that for later. Everyone can hear me? Good. Today will be our first proper class and today we will play basketball!” announced Mr. Aizen

                “What? Basketball? You’ve got to be kidding me!” said Haruka stamping her feet.

                “Basketball is fun.” Minako said excitedly.

                “It’s okay with me. Sort of exercise.” said Saori.

                “This is fun.” agreed Kazumi.

                “But it’s a guys sport!” exclaimed Haruka.

                “Well, yeah. But girls play it too.” explains Erie.

                “Okay, girls stop complaining. Listen, we all know this is a guys sport so the boys will get one girl partner and you’ll teach them how to play basketball. Okay? Teach them the basics.  I will look at their individual performance later, so that I can grade them. The boys’ grades will depend on how well their partners learned. Carry on.” explains Mr. Aizen and with the blow of his whistle the class starts and the girls complaining was the part of the background.

               

Hatsuharu immediately approached Minako while the others get their partners too.

               

“Hey, Minako. Come here, I’ll be your coach. I’ll teach you the basics.” he said smiling.

                “It’s okay Hatsuharu, you don’t have to. I play basketball so I know the basics and the rules. I can even beat you.” she replied smiling and playing with a ball.

                “Really? Try me.” said Hatsuharu looking at Minako and studying her stance and how she dribbles the ball.

               

Hatsuharu put on his guard as Minako dribbles towards the hoop, she advances towards Hatsuharu and pass through his defenses and take a shot.

               

“Ha! Two points! I told you.” said Minako panting.

                “It’s only two points. I’m just testing you.” said Hatsuharu smiling.

               

They continued to play until the bell rang. After their P.E class everyone, especially the girls, were beaten up so they headed to the shower room immediately. At the boys shower room Ohjiro noticed that Hatsuharu was smiling hugely.

               

“Looks like you’re rally happy about something Haru. You’re grinning like an idiot.” said Ohjiro wiping his sweat.

                “I’m just pleased about Minako; she plays basketball really well despite that she’s a girl. She almost beat me.” he said still smiling.

                “Well, you look compatible.” said Shinji, changing his clothes.

                “You should’ve seen Yui. All he does is touch Haruka’s hand.” said Ohjiro laughing.

                “Hey, I’m a good coach.” said Yuichi.

                “Whatever. Ha-ha!” said Ohjiro.

                “Jiro’s crazy today.” said Shinji shaking his head.

                “Yeah.” agreed Ryuuzaki. “Good thing Ken’s not joining him.”

                “I’ll join later. I’m still tired.” answered Kentaro.

                “Please, don’t.” said Yuichi.

 

*Note: So this is where the friedship of Hatsuharu and Minako started. Did Hatsuharu scored a point? Or did Minako gained enemies from the girls eyeing Hatsuharu? :)