Cookie Monsters

LOVE RIOT

3:29 pm, Parking Lot

 

            The parking lot is packed with cars, but now one was around. Across the other side of the lot where the cars of R.H.Y should be is were Ryuuzaki stayed, leaning on his black Ferrari, scowling at nowhere. He's been pissed off about something and thought better than to hangout with his crazy friends, he might just snap to them so he decided to cool down here for a while. He was still scowling when someone approached her from behind.

 

                “Boo!” said Kazumi cheerfully and tapped Ryuuzaki on the back with her both hands. Her smile faded when she saw that Ryuuzaki is scowling at her.

                “Uh-oh. Sorry I didn’t mean to disturb you.” she apologized, she pivoted on her heels and turned to leave. “Wrong timing. Bye.”

                “No.” he said suddenly when he realize who it is. “It’s okay. Do you need anything?”

 

                He stood up and faced her as she turned her attention back at him.

                “I just want to give something to you but I guess it’s not the right time.” she said shyly. Wow, he really is scary when not in the mood., she mused to herself.

                Ryuuzaki smiled at her apologetically and said. “Sorry, did I scare you? Yeah, I think I did. You said you have something to give, right? Can I have it now? Please." He held out his hand, smiling, trying to ease the tension.

                “Sure.” she took out a medium size box from her bag and handed it to Ryuuzaki. He took it silently and peek inside.

                “Wow. Thank you.” he said gratefully. He opened it and the scent of chocolate chip cookies whipped on the air.

                “I bought it in a store near our house. It’s new and I thought you would like to taste some of their products since you like sweets.” she explained again, shifting on her heels.

               He took one gingerly out of the box and took a bite, hs face brightened and said, "It taste good. Take a bite.", he offered.

                “No, I’m okay.” she said shaking her head. I already ate some.

                “Sorry for my attitude earlier. I’m just not in a good mood.” he explained.

                “It’s okay.  I heard your friends talking. They’re looking for you and I thought I’ll tell you.” she replied. “What happened?”

                “My brother woke me up over something trivial.” he complained. He scowled at the thought of it and shook his head.

                “So, nobody should get in the way of Ryuuzaki’s sleep, huh?’ she smiled, trying joke around to improve his mood..

                “Ha-ha. Well, yeah.” he laughed, unable to scowl in from of her.

               

               Kazumi mimicked how Ryuuzaki's face looked like when he scowl which made him laugh. They were fooling around when Ryuuzaki's friend arrived. Kentaro and Ohjiro are arguing about something while Hatsuharu tried to be referee.

 

                “Hey, guys. Ryuuzaki is here.” said Hatsuharu pointing at Kazumi and Ryyuuzaki's direction.

                “Oi. We’ve been looking for you everywhere.” said Yuichi as they approached them. He's walking lazily towards them as Hatsuharu attacked the box of cookies, leaving Kentaro and Ohjiro on their own.

                “I didn’t tell you to look for me.” answered Ryuuzaki.

                “Hi, Miss.” greeted Ohjiro to Kazumi while Shinji just stared at her.

                “Hello. Would you like some?” she offered at them, Hatsuharu already eating.

                “Wow, cookies.” said Yuichi and he pretended to eat. “Thanks.”

                “Don’t believe in him. He’s picky when it comes to food.” said Kentaro.

                “Ha-ha. So I’ve heard.” she laughed.

                “Stop it guys. You’re scaring her.” said Ryuuzaki smiling but then he grimaced when he found that the cookies were can and all his friends have one on their hands.

                “Really? Are we scary?” asked Ohjiro innocently. “I’m not scary, promise.”

                “Hey, Shin. Why are you so silent?” asked Hatsuharu that made Kazumi look at him with interest.

                “I don’t bite.” he said that made Kazumi frown and his friends burst with laughter. She cocked herhead to the side as she processed his response, but she was distracted by his friends laughter.

                “How logical is that, Shin?” laughed Yuichi.

                “Shut up.” he answered absentmindedly still looking at her.

 

*Note: Okay. I'm not going to spill but what I'm going to say is that: they haven't figure out their hearts desire, YET. *wink* but who knows.. stay tuned. xoxo XD