Bonding

LOVE RIOT

3:03 pm, Class 1-A

 

                The classroom was filled with voices of student talking but Minako just stayed at her seat reading the latest brochure of games. Kentaro was about to throw a paper in the trash, when he noticed a cd in Minako’s table. He stopped beside her desk and picked up the cd to examine it.

               

                “Minako, is this yours?” he asked not looking away from the cd.

                “Yes, why?” she answered, surprised that Kentaro was paying attention to her.

                “You play this kind of games? Cool. Do you know that I’m dying to play this game but it’s always out in the market?” he chatted amused. He dragged the nearest chair to Minako and faced her still examining the cd.

                “Really?” she said. Minako heard that Kentaro is an addict gamer and he's always dragging Ohjiro to play with him, but she didn't know that he'll be interested on the game she was playing. "I thought you played a different kind of game."

                "Nah, the games that are out right know that's popular with kids are overrated." he said.

 

                “You can borrow it if you like.” she said pointing at the cd.

                “Can I?” he asked as Minako nodded. “Yes! Thank you, Minako. I really like this one. Are you sure you don’t need this now?

                “I’m sure. I finished it already.” she said proudly.

                “Really? What are the highlights of the game?”he asked as he pulled out a nearby chair and sat in front of Minako.

                “Secret.” she answered smiling.

                “Hey, no fair. Tell me.” Kentaro said.

                “You have to find out yourself.” she said. "But I assure you it’s the best game.”

                "Yeah, the game reviews are great." he agreed.

                “Is it hard to finish?” he asked interestedly.

                “Yeah, super.”

                “Let me guess. You used cheats, right?” he accused jokingly.

                “Of course not!” she said indignantly. “I’ve played hard to finish the game.”

                “Ha-ha. Kidding.” he said. “What else do you play?”

               

                They chatted and laughed as they talk about every games they played, from the best games and worst games ever created. Minako is so aware that they're attracting attention but she didn't care because she really liked the idea that Kentaro and her have something in common. She didn't even notice that hatsuharu was looking at them curiuosly.

               They didn’t notice that it’s time for their next class if it wasn’t for Yuichi telling them that their teacher just entered the classroom.

 

                 “Hey, Ken. We already have a teacher.” Yuichi shouted. “You can court Minako later.”

                 “Shut up!” Kentaro said smiling hugely. He winked at Minako as he took his seat, still admiring the cd.

                 "Hey, I'm just telling the truth." countered Yuichi.

                 "Don't pass the playboy image on Ken, Yui. He's not there yet." said Ryuuzaki, twirling his pen in boredom.

                 "Oh, shut up Ryu."

 

*Note: Aww seems like even our little boyish Minako can't help but admire one of our R.H.Y bachelors. But what about Hatsuharu..hmm? XD