Carry Me

LOVE RIOT

1:30 pm, School Ground

 

 

             The St. Rudolph Academy school grounds is littered everywhere, from paintbrush to newspapers and old school chairs. Students are busy with their assigned tasks, for today is a busy day, though there’s no class. The SRA helps with different kinds of orphanage and this year the school administration decided to repaint, old but still useful, desks and chairs to donate at Angel Orphanage. At the school grounds under a cherry blossom tree Ohjiro and Haruka is assigned to help repaint school chairs while their other classmates are assigned to do other tasks.

 

               Ohjiro and Haruka are sitting on the re-painting old chairs, with the heat of the sun glaring at them. Haruka was so stiff that her back and arms hurt. She hoped that Ohjiro will talk to her but he was too occupied with his task. She sighed inwardly and glanced at her progress on th chair she was re-painting.

 

                “Aww, I’m so tired already. I never knew that painting is so tiring.” complained Haruka stretching her stiff arms.

                “You’re tired already?” laughed Ohjiro. “But we’re just starting. There are more chairs to paint and you manage to paint just two of them.”

                “I know. But look at my arms, their stiff already.” said Haruka showing Ohjiro her arms as she tries to stand up.

                “Try to relax your arms and hands. You hold your brush stiffly that's why it hurts. You have to loosen up a bit.” advised Ohjiro.

                “Fine. I’ll just get us some water okay? The heat is killing me.” said Haruka. She stood up and streched a little more. She adjusted her skirt and brushed off some dirt.

 

                Haruka is walking towards the school cafeteria when she slipped and fallto the ground. She tried to stand but she just groaned in pain. Ohjiro looked up and found Haruka on the ground. He came to her rescue quickly and tried to calm her.

                “Haruka, are you okay?” asked Ohjiro, concerned.

                “I’m not okay. My ankle hurts.” she answered.

                “Be careful next time, okay?  Here let me help you.” said Ohjiro holding Haruka’s hand.

                “I can’t. It hurts.” she complained. He inspected her ankle which is red by now and she winced in pain.

                “This is bad. I’ll bring you to the clinic.” said Ohjiro and lifted Haruka to his arms.

                “But what about the chairs?” she asked looking at her half-finished work.

                “I can paint them later. Don’t worry.” he assured her.

 

                Ohjiro carried Haruka swiftly towards the clinic. He didn’t even notice his friends walking towards their direction.

 

                “What kind of drama is that?” asked Yuichi looking at Ohjiro’s direction.

                “Ouch!” complained Ryuzaki who bumped into Yuichi’s back because he stopped suddenly.

                “Ryu, will you stop reading while walking.” said Shinji.

                “Yui, what’s the problem?” asked Kentaro.

                “I just saw Ohjiro carrying Haruka in his arms.” answered Yuichi.

                “So?” asked Kentaro. “What is it to you? Maybe Jiro’s courting her.”

                “Are you jealous?” asked Hatsuharu.

 

                 Instead of answering his friend’s questions, Yuichi decide to walk silently while Ryuuzaki sighed to his friend’s craziness.

 

*Note: *waves* hi we're now on the 11th chapter of my story. I hope you like it and continue to read. On the next couple of chapters there will be more love triangles. >;)