Deadly Sweet

LOVE RIOT

 

                     Shinji couldn’t stand the drama at their table so he asked Kazumi to dance. He didn’t even notice their fingers laced together, he just want to breathe a fresh air.

 

                     “Why do you want to dance suddenly?” she said as soon as they reached the dance floor.

                     “I just don’t want to get involve with their mess.” he answered looking at Kentaro and Sayako dancing in a corner. He frowned a little; he focused his attention to Kazumi when she spoke.

                     “Yeah, too much drama.” she said.

                     “There are so many crazy people here on earth.” he whispered to himself.

                    “And you’re one of them.” nodded Kazumi absentmindedly.

                    “What?” asked Shinji looking at her. She’s wearing a beautiful kimono styled dress elaborately designed like those dress you will see a geisha wearing. She had her silver hair up and tied with an assortment of pins and little stars hung from her hair, shining.

 

                    “Nothing. I only said you’re crazy.” she shrugged, struggling to keep her dance in tune with the music.

                   “If I’m crazy then you must be crazy also.” he said. He noticed that she had soft hands and he noticed that she’s feeling a little awkward.

                   “Okay, but on one condition.” she said. “You’re crazier.”

                   “No way.” he answered before they dance in silence and he was wondering how they got to that topic.

                   “Aww.” he said when Kazumi accidentally step on his foot. She breaks their hold and put her hands on her back.

                  “Sorry, I’m not really good at dancing.” she apologized repeatedly.

                  “I don’t believe it. You like music but you don’t even know how to dance.” he said incredulously.

                  “Hey, you’re mean. So what if I don’t know how to dance? It doesn’t matter besides singing is my forte.” she explained blushing slightly.

                 “Fine. You win.” he said raising his arms. “Give me your hand and I’ll teach you how to dance.”

                 He took her hand once more and expertly laced their fingers.

 

                 “Huh?” she said surprised. “It’s okay; let’s just go back to our table okay?”

                 “No.” he said firmly, holding her hand as she tried to escape. She tried to protest but Shinji silenced her with a stare, one she couldn’t argue. Jeez, what’s with him?

 

                 He took her right hand and placed it on his shoulder. He took her other hand with his right and placed his left on her hip. The music was low and soft, barely a whisper and the night is full of stars. They started to dance slowly because Kazumi is feeling awkward until she get used to it. She slowly learned with Shinji’s assistance.

 

                 “This is really funny.” he said after a while breaking the silence.

                 “You’re really mean. Just because I don’t know how to dance you’re laughing at me.” she pouted but not annoyed.

                 “I’m not saying anything.” he laughs.

 

 

 

*Note:Slow dancing with Shinji? What the--?1 J

                   Well at least the boys are trying to behave. ^^

 

Love to know your opinion. :”>