Bonfire

LOVE RIOT

            Monday morning, the day after the dance, the everyday routine at S.R.A went back to normal. The R.H.Y bachelors and the six girls being linked to them went back to their own worlds, the memories of that night still etched on their mind.

 

                Months went by and before they know it there’s only two weeks left before the graduation. To celebrate this, the class agreed to have an outing at the beach. They discussed the time and date while the venue will be held at Natsu Beach, a beach resort on the other side of Sakai City.

 

                “Wow. I can’t believe we’re two weeks away from graduation.” said Erie.

                “Yeah, same here.” agreed Kazumi.

                Sayako was squealing in happiness, “We’re going to the beach. Yay!”

                “This will be awesome.” laughed Haruka. “This means we get to wear swimsuits.”

 

                Minako looked up from her cellphone and Sayako stopped squealing. Saori said, “Huh?”

                “What?” Haruka asked confused by their reaction.

                “Swimsuit?”

                “Yeah.”

                “What happened to short and shirts?” asked Minako while the others just listened to their conversation.

                “Well, I’m sure that’ll be fine but I mean, it’s a beach!” she explained patiently. “Everyone will wear a swimsuit.”

                “Not me.” Sayako disagree and the rest nodded.

                “You’re lucky because you can wear whatever you want.” Minako said and Haruka rolled her eyes.

                “C’mon you can’t see yourself properly, do you?” asked Haruka. “You have a great body Minako. All of you.”

                “Not everyone have the self confidence though.” Saori commented.

                “Let’s not argue about this, just wear what you’re comfortable with. I’m just pointing out what others might wear.” surrendered Haruka.

                “What’s wrong Kazumi?” asked Sayako.

                “I think there’s something I’m missing here.” she said thoughtfully.

                “What is it?” Erie asked.

                “I don’t know. I know I’ve heard the name of the beach we were going to.”

                “It’s fine. It’ll be great.” Haruka said.

 

                With the things already settled for the upcoming beach outing, Miss Isuzu announced that the annual S.R.A festival will be held a week before the graduation and Shinji together with his friends is expected to play on the sports department. This perked Ryuuzaki and he was in a better mood since then.

 

                At the school gate a few minutes after the bell rang, the girls were saying their goodbyes when Kazumi remembered why the name of the beach sounded familiar to her.

 

                “I remember now!” she exclaimed and everyone looked at her.

                “Remember what?” asked Saori.

                “Why Natsu beach sounds familiar.” she explained. “We went there last summer.”

                “What’s so special about it then?” asked Erie.

                “It’s owned by the Maki clan.” she answered. “Yuichi’s father, to be exact.”

                “WHAT?!” screamed Saori.

 

 

 

1:01pm, Natsu Beach

 

                The resort was great and huge, decorated with all the things you would find in a classy resort. It was located on the mountain said of Sakai City and the view is fantastic. There was a huge beach side, white sand glittering in the sun and on the other side of the place was a theme park with many amenities like. The resort was surrounded by a huge cluster of trees and at night you can ride a cable car to see the entire view of the place. There were cottages in different sizes located near the beach, a huge hotel on the center of the place where the infinity pool is placed and where the VIPs stayed.

               

The whole class was divided so that there will be six persons per room. The place where the girls will be staying is a huge room with six beds inside and Erie and her friends will stay will get to stay with each other.

 

                “I love this place.” said Sayako. “Is it always like this here?”

                “Maybe, I don’t remember that much.” answered Kazumi. “I never paid much attention.”

                “At least we get to stay together.” beamed Erie.

 

                Saori wasn’t that enthusiastic about being at this beach since she learned that this is owned by Yuichi’s father. She didn’t even now that he’s that rich, she’s a little afraid to be on his turf, he might try something idiotic on her again.

 

                “I think we should settle our things first.” said Minako plopped on her bed.

                “Alright.”

 

 

                Meanwhile on the boys room…

 

                “It’s been a long time since we last went here.” said Hatsuharu admiring their usually room. They were at the largest cottage where they always stay whenever they went here. Being Yuichi as the son of the owner they were easily offered to stay at the hotel but as always they decline. They love the feeling of being close to the sea.

 

                “Yeah.” agreed Shinji.

                “The place never change.” said Ryuuzaki happily. “We’re far from the hotel’s noise.”

                “Uh-huh. I think you should bring the hotel down.” suggest Ohjiro and Yuchi smacked him in the head.

                “I don’t think Uncle will like that suggestion, Jiro.” said Kentaro mentioning Yuichi’s father.

                “Why are you so against that place?” asked Yuichi.

                “Noisy.” they all answered.

               

                Yuichi just rolled his eyes and decided to order room service.

 

 

 

            It was noon when the girls decided to go out. Haruka was wearing a one piece swimsuit showing her nice curves while the others wear statement shirt and short shorts. The boys followed and they decided to have a friendly competition of beach volleyball.

 

                Shinji, Yuichi and Ohjiro with Kazumi, Saori and Erie decided to team up while on the other side of the team was Haruka, Minako, Sayako, Hatsuharu, Ryuuzaki and Kentaro.

 

                When the bonfire was made by the other students they decided to call it a day and Shinji’s team won. The whole class together with Miss Isuzu ate a hearty meal and dance and play. They swam on their hearts content and it was a perfect bonding time of a parting class and everyone was happy to there.

 

               Soon after the party, they went to their own business. Some went to explore the place while the others tried the theme park amenities.