Am I Ugly?

LOVE RIOT

1:59 pm, Building C

 

            Saori Kinomoto is happily walking towards the music room located at Buliding C of SRA; she was looking for Shinji because she has something to say to him. She just passed the Building B when she saw Yuichi sitting between the Building C and Building B. He was sitting on a battered chair, lounging like it's the most convinient place in the world.

 

                “Yuichi, what are you doing there?” asked Saori confused. She stopped in front of him trying to figure what drama he's in.

 

                Yuichi was surprised by Saori’s voice, he was about to answer her question when he heard someone calling his name.

 

                “Yuichi! Yuichi!” called a beautiful girl that looks like a 2nd year senior high school student.

                “Yuichi, someone’s looking for you.” said Saori a little louder. “Uhm Miss, Yuichi is---,” Saori didn’t had the chance of finishing what she was about to say because Yuichi covered and brought her beside the Building C, away from the girl. They hide beside a large battered desk just like the chair Yuichi's sitting on a while ago. The girl passed the building looking widely for Yuichi. He heaved a sigh and sat on the chair again.

 

                “What do you think you’re doing?” asked Saori indignantly, hands on her hips, when Yuichi released her.

                “You have the nerve to shout at me, when you nearly get me into trouble?” said Yuichi irritably. He shook his and tried to ignore her but Saori will not drop the subject.

                “Get you in trouble? I don’t know what you’re talking about. You annoy me.” she answered.

                “You almost told that girl where I am.” he said impatiently.

                “How would I know that you’re hiding from her? Maybe she’s your ex and you don’t want her anymore that’s why you’re hiding from her.” Saori assumed.

                “Ex? She didn’t even become my girlfriend. She just wants to go after me.” he said defensively, taken aback by her bluntness.

                “I don’t care. You’re being chased by a girl? Oh, I don’t know. A gay, maybe. I don’t know what he saw to you. You’re not even handsome.” she said annoyed nd left him without another look.

                Yuichi stood up followed her. “What did you just say? I’m not even handsome? You’re the first person to tell me that. Take it back.” he ordered his face so serious that for a minute Saori's courage wavered.

                “I don’t want to and don’t follow me.” she said irritably.

                “I won’t stop until you take it back.” he said determinedly.

 

3:03 pm, School cafeteria

 

            When the afternoon break time came, they noticed that Yuichi is unusually silent and doesn’t have an appetite to eat again. Yuichi is just absentmindedly playing with his fork.

               

                “Hey, guys. What’s wrong with Yui?” asked Hatsuharu.

                “Yui, no matter what you do, there’s no one here that will serve you the exotic food you want.” said Ohjiro eating his favorite food, apple.

                “Am I not handsome?” Yuichi asked seriously to his friends.

                “What kind of question is that?” Kentaro asks back.

                “Wow. What a miracle that you finally asked that question.” said Ryuuzaki.

                “Why, Ryu? Am I ugly?’ asked Yuichi seriously while his friends are on the verge of laughing out loud.

                Ryuuzaki sighed exaggeratedly before facing Yuichi with a serious face and answering him. “Well, since you asked it, I will tell you the truth. You’re not that handsome.”

                “Really?” asked Yuichi disbelief clearly written on his face.

                “No, I’m just kidding. That truth is you’re really ugly.” said Ryuuzaki finally.

                “What?!” asked Yuichi loudly that made Hatsuharu, Ohjiro and Kentaro laughed while Shinji shook his head.

                “Hey, take it easy.” said Kentaro between spasms of laughter.

                “You’re not funny.” Yuichi said to his friends with an irritated glare.

                “Well, you’re too serious.” said Ohjiro.

                “Yui, think about this. If you’re not handsome, why is there so many girls going after you, asking you to be their boyfriend? Huh?” said Hatsuharu seriously as if explaining to a child.

                “Really?’ asked Yuichi.

                “By the way, who told you that you’re not handsome?” asked Ohjiro curiously.

                “No one you know.” he said simply. “Just some snob girl.” he said as he stood up from his chair.

                “Oi, where are you going?” asked Kentaro as Yuichi discarded his half-eaten food.

                “I’m just going to get some fresh air.” answered Yuichi.

                “Nice one Ryu, you really know how to annoy him.” said Kentaro after a while.

                “That’s because he asks an obvious question.” he answered.

 

*Note: wow Saori is the only one who has the nerve to call Yui a gay and tell him he's not handsome. *smiles what a tough girl.How will Yui get back at her? :> gotta find out!!