Art Is My Charm

LOVE RIOT

10:10 am, Class 1-A, Blue Building

 

               It was a clear and beautiful morning. Mrs. Toshii their Arts teacher is discussing a lesson about Roman Art and Saori couldn't help but groan in frustration. Roman art wasn't just her strength. After what seems like ages Mrs. Toshii dismissed their class a little early but with a four pages long essay on Roman art for their assignment.

               Saori sighed with relief when Arts ended; she stared at her book as if trying to figure out what to do with it. She was scanning her book aimlessly when  Ohjiro noticed her and stand beside her desk.

 

                “I think that book will melt if you don’t stop staring at it. It’ll be better if you look at someone. How about staring at me?” said Ohjiro smiling innocently.

                Saori looked up slowly trying to think of what to reply with the guy standing beside her. She glanced up at Ohjiro's face only to find him smiling mischie

                “What did you say, Ohjiro?” asked Saori raising he eyebrows.

                “Ha-ha! Nothing. I just noticed that you’re staring blankly at your book. Is there something wrong?” he asked concerned.

                “Oh, that. I’m having trouble with our homework.” she answered browsing her book.

                “Oh, it’s easy.” he said confidently.

                “No, it’s not. Well, for me. It will be easier for me to understand it if it’s Egyptian or Greek Art but Mr. Kanegawa gave us Roman Art.” she said desperately. She slammed the book shut a little harder than she meant, like as if the book have offended her somehow.

                “Hmmmm… Don’t worry, I’ll help you. I’ll lend you a book about Roman Arts, okay? It’s easier to understand, the history and everything.” he offered.

                “Really? Thank you, Ohjiro!” she said gratefully.

                “You can smile now.” he said. "And maybe I can offer to have some tea with me?"

                She frowned a little wary because she was never that easily trusting with a guy. "Maybe some other time, when I survived this homework I guess." she decided.

               "Okay." he laughed softly. "That's fine."

                “Okay.” beams Saori.

                “So, can you tell me why you like Greek Art?” asked Ohjiro. "And why you uhm..hate Roman Art."

                “It's not that I hate it's just hard…” Saori explained enthusiastically while Ohjiro listened to her intently. He explained to her in turn things that she don't understand. They continued to exchange different opinions about art that they didn’t noticed how time goes by. By the time they finished talking it's already time for lunch.

                "Wow, it's already time for lunch. Too bad I really enjoyed talking to you." he said as Saori gather her things.

                "You've given me great ideas and I appreciate it." she said.

               "Hey, Jiro. Are you coming or what?" called Kentaro.

               "Go. They're waiting for you." Saori said.

               "Alright." he said as he turned to leave.

 

*Note: Looks like Jiro have used his charm with Saori. :) The question is did he made the right impression on this aloof girl? Guess we'll have to find out. Meanwhile we have to check out our other lovers. :) xoxo