They Agreed On Something

LOVE RIOT

                 Back on the school parking lot, Ohjiro and Ryuuzaki just came back looking everywhere for Yuichi but they didn’t seen him. Saori was starting to get worried for him.

 

                “I’m tired already.” Erie called to Ohjiro.

                He came by her side and asked. “Would you like to go home now?”

                “Yes.” she nodded. “I think I’m going to have a headache.”

 

                Ohjiro took out his car keys and turned to Saori. “Hey, why don’t you just come with us?”

                “No, I’m fine.” Saori asked looking at Erie who looked at Ohjiro. “I’ll just wait for Yuichi.”

                “But—“ Ohjiro was about to protest when Yuichi appeared behind her.

                “She’s my date Jiro. I’ll get her home.” Yuichi said.

                “Hey, man. Where have you been?” asked Kentaro.

                Yuichi ignored him and turned to Ohjiro. “Go on, Jiro. Erie’s waiting.”

 

                Ohjiro nodded reluctantly and guided Erie to his car. Erie waved goodbye to her friends, she smiled at Ohjiro when they stopped at a black Chevrolet.

 

                “What?” asked Ohjiro when he saw that she’s smiling at him.

                “You have a car.” she said incredulously.

                He opened the door for her and said, “What, you think I’m poor?”

 

                She smiled wider and said, “No, I thought you don’t know how to drive. You don’t bring your car to school. This is a first.”

                “I have a car and here it is.” he laughed. She got inside and settles herself while Ohjiro revved up the engine.

 

                He drove comfortably and she had to smile. Ohjiro can’t help but notice the gesture and it was hard not to smile too. “You still think that I don’t know how to drive, huh?”

                “Not really. I’m just wondering why you like to ride the bus than drive your car.” she shrugged.

                “Well, I guess I’m just…lazy.” he said thoughtfully and that made Erie laughed.

                “Why bring it now?” she asked.

                “First I’m late and you nearly killed me. What more will happen if I tried to get you home on a bus?” he said laughing at the idea.

                “Good point.” she agreed.

 

                Erie was silent for a moment and she leaned her head on the headrest. Her head was pounding so painfully now it showed on her face. Ohjiro glanced at her concernedly.

 

                “Erie are you okay?” he asked. “You looked pale.”

                “My heads throbbing.” she complained squeezing her eyes shut.

 

                Ohjiro parked the car on the first pharmacy that he saw. Erie felt that the car stopped and opened her eyes.

 

                “Where are you going?” she asked as Ohjiro got out of the car.

                “Stay here.”

 

                A few minutes passed and Ohjiro came back with a bottle of water and a capsule of pain killer. “Here drink this.” he told Erie.

 

                She obeyed instantly and said, “Thanks.”

                “Feeling better?” he asked as he starts the car.

                “Yes, doctor.” she smiled. “You’re being good to me, huh?”

                “Hey, I can be good.” he protested.

                “Hard to think.” she said. “Not after the first time we talked.”

 

                He smiled remembering the time when they argued about the paintings, back in the school gym.

                “Yeah, but what I said is true.” he teased. “It’s boring.”

                “No, it’s not.” she retorted.

                He rolled is eyes in amazement. “Your head’s already cracking in pain and you still have the energy to argue with me?”

                “Ha-ha. Yep, that’s me.”

                “You’re impossible.”  

                “All I know is that when true artist like us thinks, the result could only be great even though we have different perceptive.” she said smiling at Ohjiro.

                “Agreed.” he nodded.

 

 

 

*Note: Yay! Peace with Jiro and Erie at last. ^^  hmmm… looks like they have some things to consider.. why do I smell…change?? >:)