Accident?

LOVE RIOT

6:33am, School parking lot

 

            Tomorrow morning Hatsuharu had to go to school early because he has an early practice with his soccer team. Instead of bringing his new car he decided to use his blue motorbike. He was about to park on the nearest reserved parking space for him when she saw Haruka crossing the other side of the parking lot where he was headed. He beeped at her to warn her that he’s coming but it looks like that she can’t hear him because of the earphone placed on her ears. He would’ve run her over with his motorbike if it wasn’t for his fast reflexes and hit on the brake.  Hatsuharu skidded to a stop inches away from her, the tip of the front wheel almost touching her legs.

 

             Haruka screamed in schock.

 

                “Are you going to kill me?” she demanded her heart beating loudly on her ears. She saw something on her peripheral vision that someone and something was coming but her reaction was just too slow.

 

                He reached out to her and yanked her earphones off her ears. “Lower your voice. It’s still early to be noisy. You’re ruining my day.”

               

                Hatsuharu revved up his motorbike and parked it swiftly as Haruka followed her unable to believe that he had the nerve to do that to her.

 

                “Aren’t you going to say sorry? You nearly killed me.” she said demandingly. He turned to face her, a smirk playing on his face.

               

                 “No.” he said simply and got down from his motorbike and slung his sports bag on his shoulders.

                “And why not?” she asked.

                “Coz’ it’s not my fault. I gave you a warning beep but you’re so deaf because of your earphones.” he explained impatiently. “And there’s little probability that I will run over you. I’m a responsible driver.”

                “Ha! Really, are you making me laugh?” she said mockingly. “You almost ran in to me.”

                “Not my fault. I gave a warning.” he shrugged.

                “I don’t care. I want you to still say sorry. And why are you using your motorbike instead of your car?” she asked still not going to drop the argument.

                “Look it’s like 6:30 am and I don’t have the energy to argue with you.” he said turning to her one more time, they were almost at the field now. “And what is it to you if I don’t use my car? Are you the one driving?” he asked sarcastically.

                “No, but you’re the one who started it, so deal with me.”

                “See.” he pointed out. “And please, you’re going to school and not a party. You’re school uniform is too short.” he scolded her indicating her short skirt.

                “What do you care about my skirt?” she asked back. “Are you the one going to wear it?” she said mimicking his sarcasm earlier.

                “No, but girls should at least have the decency to wear respectable clothes. Especially, here at school.” he said shaking his head.

                “What are you, the guidance councilor or something?” she smirked.

                “I give up!” he said raising both hands. “You’re impossible.”

               

                She glared at him still waiting for the apology. “Well?”

                “Well, what?” he asked as he checks his watch.

                “I can’t believe how ungentle man you are.” she said rolling her eyes. “Ohjiro is a gentleman unlike you.”

                Silence.

 

                He looked at her like she has said the worst thing in the whole world. “Don’t you dare compare me to anyone. And if it’s a ‘gentleman’ you like, go run on Jiro’s arms.”

                She glared at him offended but a little uneasy. “Hmpf!”

 

                “Whatever.” he said and walked out of the parking lot. “Sorry, by the way.” he said in a whisper.

                “The nerve!” shouted Haruka as she looked at Hatsuharu’s back. She turned her attention to blue motorbike and slightly kicked it out of her annoyance to him. The motorbike moved a little and Haruka feared that it will fall. She walked out of the parking lot hurriedly after ensuring that there’s no scratch on the motorbike. She was still fuming when she passed the soccer field.  Is it just my imagination…or did he actually say sorry…? , she thought absentmindedly.

 

 

*Note:  for the girls: Never, ever, compare a guy to someone else.

 

 Oh no, another accident and misunderstanding. Tsk tsk. Why is it like this?! < lol. Kidding, I’m the writer right? I should know. :P> 

 

Ah who knows this may lead to something good. ^^ so stay tuned.

 

leave your comments and I’ll answer. Mwuah :*