FIRST DAY

LOVE RIOT

6:30 am, St. Rudolph Academy… Parking Lot

 

 

                It’s a Monday morning, first day of class. St. Rudolph Academy is one of the most popular schools in Sakai City, where most students attend because it’s the biggest school with complete facilities and it is owned by one of the most influential businessman in the city. There is a constant buzz all around the campus, students are swarming all over the school area, gossiping all over the place, while others are trying to make their way on the school notice board to get a look on the latest club and up-coming school activities. The teachers are busy supervising the new comers, while others are being bullied by the football seniors.

 

                Typical for a Monday morning…

                But then…maybe not…

 

                Meanwhile in the school parking lot, cars where parked everywhere. Boys arguing who have the coolest ride, the most expensive, while girls decide who the richest kid they like. Just then two cars arrive; one is a black Maserati Spyder and the other a silver Volvo. The two cars parked swiftly on a reserve parking area, while the boys stared with lust in their eyes, all agreeing that those where cool rides.

 

                 Girls where now giggling and craning their necks to have a better view of the two boys, who appears to be the owner of the cars, they are of course none other than Yuichi Maki and Shinji Hinata, two of the most famous boys of S.R.A.

 

                 “Oh look! There’s Yuichi and Shinji. My they’re so handsome.” whispered a sophomore girl to her friend. But the two boys don’t mind, like they’re used to getting this kind of attention all their lives.

 

                  Yuichi Maki is a handsome boy with a playful smile that shows his charm with girls and eyes that can make him look like a tamed sheep. While Shinji Hinata is a cute guy with an attitude that looks like he’s a snob but he’s kind and a total gentleman, if you get close enough to him. The two boys approach with a grin across their face.

 

                  “Morning, Shin. What’s up? Glad to be back at school.” grinned Yuichi, clapping Shinji on the back.

                  “Yuichi Maki is glad to be back at school? Ha-ha, knowing you Yui, you miss the girls.” said Shinji.

                  “Nah! I’m really glad to be back here I’m so damn bored at the house. But I must admit the girls are one of the factors. Ha-ha.”

                   “Where are the others?” asked Yui.

                   “Ken just called he’s on the way, traffic.” said Shin checking his phone.

                   “Why not use their private chopper, saves him time.”

                   “Yui, you know very well that Ken doesn’t like flying, he hates heights. He won’t ride an airplane if he can avoid it.”

                   “Right. I forgot.” replied Yui.

                   “Speaking of Ken. He’s here.” said Shinji pointing at Kentaro’s red convertible.

 

                   Kentaro parked beside Yuichi’s car, got out of his car smiling. He’s handsome and he always smiles, the joker of the group but when he gives you the serious attitude (especially when he’s mad) it will make your knees buckle.

               

                  “Hey, guys.” waved Kentaro towards his friends.

                “Hey Ken, where have you been these past few days?” asked Shinji.

                “Nowhere.” smiled Kentaro.

                “Whatever.” said Yuichi.

                “There are many new students this year. Seen any good looking girls Yui?” asked Kentaro mischievously.

                “A lot. Ha-ha.”

                “And they’re eyeing you right now.” said Kentaro while looking around.

                “Wow! Look Haru have a new ride. Cool.” said Shinji eyeing Hatsuharu’s new black Porsche.

               

                 Hatsuharu Tsubasa parked swiftly, smiling as he got out of his car. He has eyes that twinkle when he smiles and has a habit of combing his hair with his hands that make the girls giggle, especially when his on the soccer field doing his thing. He’s the sportsman of the group; he always wears his jock attitude which makes him tolerate all the crazy stuff his friends do. He shook hands with his friends, who greeted him.

               

                “Meet my new toy.” said Hatsuharu proudly.

                “Nice car. Don’t tell me you’re following Yui’s passion? Collecting cars?” asked Kentaro.

                “Ha-ha. Nope. It’s a gift from my uncle. Anyway looks like you’re having a heated discussion. Let me guess, it's about girls. Right?” smiles Hatsuharu.

                “Yeah. Girls, courtesy of Yui.” replied Shinji.

                “How boring, don’t you have anything to talk about but girls?” said Ryuuzaki Kaido who just arrived leaning on his red and black Ferrari, reading a book. If there are words to describe him, well he’s definitely tall and handsome, he rarely smile and always wear his poker face that makes it hard for other people to read what he’s feeling.

                “Look who’s talking. You’re the one who’s boring Ryu, look at you, reading a book and to think that class haven’t even started. When will I see you reading FHM?” retorted Yuichi.

                “I’m not like you.” replied Ryuuzaki.

                “Ha-ha.” laughed Hatsuharu and Kentaro.                     

                “Enough.” said Shinji.

               

                 As if on cue the bell rang all around the campus. Without further ado the students started to go to their respective classes.

 

                 “C’mon guys, let’s go.” said Hatsuharu, yawning widely.

                 “What about Jiro?” asked Kentaro.

                  “There’s no point waiting for him. He’s hopeless, always late.” said Shinji shaking his head.

                  “I don’t know about that person. He has a car but he won’t use it.” said Hatsuharu.

                   “Let’s go.” said Kentaro ending the discussion while Shinji lead the way.

 

 

 

 

7:24 am, Class 1-A, Blue Building

 

               The RHY bachelors, led by Shinji, reached they’re classroom just in time. They sat on their respective seats, talking with their classmates. Soon the room is so noisy because everybody’s talking happily asking each other how their vacation goes. The talking abruptly died when their class adviser Miss Isuzu entered the classroom, behind her were six girls who looked like new students.

 

                “Okay class, quiet please. Mr. Bucha will you please take your seat, thank you. Good morning class.” there was a murmur of greeting; all of them are glad  to see Miss Isuzu.

                “Welcome to another school year, but before anything else I would like you to meet your new classmates, six beautiful transferee students.” said Miss Isuzu as she motioned towards the six girls.

                 “Hey, Yuichi! Looks like you have new girls to victimize!” said Bucha,  a fat boy that has been their classmate since Junior high school, laughing his head off.

                 “Bakero! That’s libel, do you want me to sue you?” replied Yuichi smiling, apparently used to Bucha’s crazy antics.

                  “Libel?! I’m just telling the truth.” said Bucha.

 

                  The class burst out laughing while they continue to taunt Yuichi. Miss Isuzu broke the noise by telling them to stop, which they obeyed instantly.

 

                   “Now ladies, kindly introduce yourselves.” said Miss Isuzu.

 

                  The first girl was about to speak and introduce herself when the classroom door suddenly open and a boy that looks like he just sprinted the whole building, entered.

 

                  “Good morning, sorry I’m late.” said the boy.

                 “Good morning Mr. Hanazawa, I see you haven’t changed, always late. Take your seat.” said Miss Isuzu shaking her head but with a smile on her face.

 

                 Ohjiro Hanazawa is a boy with unruly black hair that makes him boyishly handsome. He has an aura that shows his I-don’t-care attitude. He always smiles to everybody even when he’s annoyed but he’s the scariest member of the group when he gets mad. He took a seat beside Bucha, while his friend greeted him.

 

                  “Jiro, what exactly happened to you?” asked Hatsuharu.

                 “Nothing. I overslept in the bus while I’m on my way to school, got in the wrong side of town.” answered Ohjiro like as if it’s normal.

                  “Nice way to start the school year huh?” commented Shinji.

                  “Now, can we please continue?” said Miss Isuzu to get the class attention.

                 “I’m Erie Toshiba, sixteen years old. Nice to meet you all.” said a pretty girl with a long black hair that curls a little. She looks irritated of being interrupted by Ohjiro, but still gave everybody a smile.

                 “Hello everyone I’m Haruka Tsumasa, from Saichihoko Senior Highschool. Nice to meet you.” introduced the girl who has a long brown hair that matches her eyes.

                 “My name is Minako Yamaguchi and I’m sixteen years old.” said the girl with a dark brown hair that’s been pony tailed that gives emphasis to her features.

                “Kazumi Ayane, sixteen years old and I’m from Tokyo City. Nice to meet you.” said a beautiful girl with a long silvery hair that made her stand out.

                “I’m Saori Kinomoto. Pleased to meet you.” said a girl with a brown shoulder length hair with a simple, friendly smile.

               And lastly a girl with a pale yellow hair, with a huge confident smile on her face introduced herself. “Hi, my name is Sayako Fujiwara, sixteen years old and I’m from Daichi Senior High school. Nice to meet you!”

               “Hurrah!” said Kentaro clapping his hands. “Break time!”

               “Ha-ha! Nice one Ken. You’re really good at irritating people.” said Yuichi.

               “What? Oh sorry, I thoughts it’s lunch break already. She looks like the girl on the billboard endorsing a restaurant.” smiles Kentaro innocently, while Sayako’s smile faded and turned in to a scowl.

               “Hey Miss! Don’t mind him. He just really likes to fool around.” said Hatsuharu.

               “Okay, if you say so.” replied Sayako who smiled warmly towards Hatsuharu.

 

               After introducing themselves, the new students took their seats, while Miss Isuzu discussed her subject syllabus and gave them a little orientation about school policies.

 

12:01 pm, School cafeteria

 

                “What do you think?” asked Yuichi to his friends. They are sitting in their usual spot on the center of the cafeteria, ignoring the noise, while eating.

                “What do we think about what? Would you care to elaborate.” said Ohjiro, whose fixing his always messed-up hair.

                “Jiro, don’t you know Yui well enough? He’s talking about on thing, girls.” said Shinji eating his deep-fried shrimp.

                “What about them?” asked Hatsuharu. “They look like normal girls to me, not aliens.”

                “Obviously.” Shinji sighed. “Haru, you’re worst than Jiro.”

                “So you already likes someone from the new girls, huh Yui?” asked Kentaro frowning.

                “Well, the girl with the long brown hair looks pretty to me.” said Yuichi thoughtfully. “Haruka is her name, if I’m not mistaken.”

                “Poor girl. New victim of Yui’s charm.” said Ohjiro shaking his head. His hair is still unruly even if he tries to fix it.  “What do you think, Ryu?”

                “I don’t care. It’s not my problem.” said Ryuuzaki blankly, who walks towards the food counter.

                “What if I announced to the whole school the Ryuuzaki is a green gender? Just for fun.” said Yuichi irritably.

               “What?! Ryu’s a gay? He might us! Ha-ha!” said Kentaro who exaggeratedly hugs himself with fake terror in his eyes, making Yuichi scowl.

               “Shut up, Ken! Why can’t you just simply ride on the joke?” said Shinji.

               “I’m just kidding. Easy buddy.” said Kentaro unable to stop laughing, while clapping Yui’s shoulder.

             “Whatever. Don’t they have a decent food here?” complains Yuichi while eating his sandwich half-heartedly.

               “Why? Sandwich is a decent food. Besides why did you order it in the first place if you don’t want it.” replied Hatsuharu.

               “Because obviously, I don’t have a choice.” said Yuichi lamely.

               “That’s the point, so eat up.” said Hatsuharu.

 

              Just then Ryuuzaki came back with his tray full of desserts. Hatsuharu turns to him and started tasting one of his foods.

 

               “Hey get your own food!” said Ryuuzaki slapping Hatsuharu’s hands.

              “We all know that Yui rarely eats food that’s been especially prepared. He’s choosy when it comes to food.” explains Shinji. He knows more about Yuichi because among their group Yuichi and Shinji are really close.

              “The problem is, this is a normal school cafeteria not a restaurant. Why not bring your own chef?” said Kentaro absentmindedly eating a double size burger.

              “Correct!” nodded Hatsuharu.

              “Stop picking my food, get your own.” complains Ryuuzaki.

 

             Meanwhile, two tables behind, Sayako Fujiwara is eating her food with so much enthusiasm. She’s still irritated about Kentaro, judging by the way she frowns. I really hate that stupid guy. Sayako thought miserably, thinking on how she could get back on Kentaro. Her thoughts were interrupted when a girl approach her.

 

             “Hi, can I sit with you?” asked the girl.

             “Sure!” replied Sayako happily. “You’re new right? I’m Sayako.”

             “Thank you. Yeah I’m a new student like you, my name’s Kazumi. Nice to meet you.” replied Kazumi shaking Sayako’s hand. “I noticed that you’re frowning, is there something wrong?”

            “I’m really in a bad mood because of that guy.” answered Sayako.

           “Oh, about the incident earlier? Don’t mind his lame joke. But I noticed that you sort of have some spark. Maybe you’re soul mates.” said Kazumi.

           “No, thanks.” said Sayako who scowl just by thinking about Kentaro.

 

            Haruka Tsumasa approached their table; she introduced herself to them, who warmly accepted her, and sat beside Sayako.

 

            “Looks like those six boys are really popular.” said Haruka.

            “You noticed too, huh?” said Sayako.

            “I heard that they’re the RHY Bachelors. I heard a bunch of girls talking about them.” explains Kazumi.

            “Hey Erie, come sit with us. And Saori too.” calls Haruka when a girl passed their table.

 

            Erie Toshiba and Saori Kinomota gladly accepted their offer and sat with them. Minako Yamaguchi who is a new student sat with them too. They introduced themselves with one another excitedly.

 

            “It’s nice to know you guys.” said Sayako.

            “Well, since we’re all new here it will be really nice that we will turn out to be friends.” commented Minako.

            “Yeah, I think we will be good friends.” said Saori, smiling.

 

            They chatted enthusiastically about each other, completely forgetting about the six boys who caught their attention.

 

While on the RHY table…

 

            “I’m full!” said Hatsuharu slapping his tummy.

             “Of course, you almost ate half of Ryu’s food.” said Yuichi pushing his half eaten sandwich.

            “You’ll have stomach ache.” said Ryuuzaki.

             “Sound trip time.” said Kentaro.

 

             Ohjiro took out his I-pod and plays a song that turns out to be the ‘Campfire Song’ song, a soundtrack from one of the episodes of the cartoon Spongebob Squarepants.

 

             “Ha-ha! Cool…” laughed Shinji.

            “How awful! Listen to this.” said Yuichi who’s busy with his phone. Yuichi plays a song from the anime Bleach and started singing "Alones".

            “You’re so noisy.” complains Ryuuzaki while he’s friends are busy cracking up because Yuichi is now dancing in tune with the music.

 

            The next few hours passed like a blur and everybody seems so happy that they’re back to school, though some still likes to extend their vacation.

5:30 pm, Parking lot

 

             “Hey guys, are we going to shoot some hoops today? Then let’s head to the nearest court. Jiro you can ride with me.” said Hatsuharu who’s readying his car.

             “I’ll pass. I have to do something.” said Ryuuzaki unlocking his car.

             “Ryu, are you going to die if you don’t read a book?” asked Yuichi.

             “How about you, are you going to die if you don’t flirt with girls? And who said I’m going to read books?” retorted Ryuuzaki.

             ‘Yeah, sure whatever. Just be safe,” said Yuichi waving Ryuuzaki goodbye.

             “See you tomorrow.” said Ryuuzaki who wave them goodbye and drove away swiftly.

             “Are we still going to play?” asked Kentaro.

             “Hey Shin, do you have any appointment today?” asked Ohjiro.

             “None” answered Shinji yawning.

             “Any dates, Yui?” asked Kentaro.

             “Hmmm. I can shoot some hoops with you. I don’t have a date.” answered Yuichi starting his car. “Meet you at the basketball court.”

             “Let’s go.” said Hatsuharu excitedly, while Ohjiro took his seat on the passenger side of Hatsuharu’s car.

 

 

 

*NOTE: Hi guys :) This is the first chapter of my FIRST story entitled LOVE RIOT. Hope you will like it and I promise to bring smiles and of course more romance. I will appreciate your subscriptions and comments. :) *wink* Arigato-ne! xoxo