Star Struck

LOVE RIOT

8:08pm, St. Rudolph Academy

           

            The St. Rudolph Academy grounds are laden with tables and chairs decorated with pink and blue colors. A big banner in the entrance will be seen with the logo of the S.R.A emblazoned on it. The school is decorated everywhere, there are Japanese lanterns to light the whole school while the cherry blossom tress were decorated by colorful ribbons. In the middle of the school ground a magnificent dance floor is built and more decorations were laid on it while a large buffet table, supervised by waiters, was waiting on the other side of the place.

 

                On the school parking lot many cars are already parked and the students were already heading on the main place of the party, girls clinging on their partners chatting merrily. The always reserved parking area for the R.H.Y bachelors is noticeably empty except for the black BMW Guardian of Shinji and the blue convertible of Kentaro. The two are comfortably leaning on their cars, ignoring the girls who are eyeing them, waiting for their friends and their partners to come.

 

                “Hey Shin, you looked really handsome today. Looks like you really prepared for this night.” teased Kentaro who was wearing a black tuxedo like Shinji.

                “I just don’t want Kazumi to say anything negative to me.” he shrugged. “Maybe then she will stop giving me her snob attitude.”

                “Well good luck on that matter. All I know is that it’s their nature to be like that.” said a smiling Yuichi who arrived alone. “I think Soari is worst than Kazumi when it comes to being a ‘snob’.”

                “Let’s talk about something else.” said Shinji changing the subject.

 

                The girls refused to be fetched by the R.H.Y Bachelors because they still don’t like on how they ended being partners with the boys they don’t like. They asked them to just wait for them at the school.

 

                “Ryu’s here.” said Kentaro while taking a glimpse on his reflection on Shinji’s car.

                “Hey Ryu, looks like you don’t have a book tonight.” teased Yuichi as Ryuuzaki approached them.

                “Whatever.” he retorted.

               

                A few minutes later Sayako arrived, a car rental brought her to school. She was wearing a yellow cocktail dress which is a little low cut on the back. She approached Kentaro’s group as she clutched her yellow handbag. She was secretly looking for Hatsuharu but he’s nowhere to be seen.

 

                “Wow, you’re bright as a sunshine.” greeted Kentaro looking at her.

                “Arrogant.” she whispered.

                “Ha-ha. Don’t mind him. I’m sure he likes how you look tonight.” said Yuichi cheerfully.

                “Hi, Sayako.” greeted Hatsuharu who arrived with his black Porche, he was wearing a black tuxedo like his friends.

                “Hi.” she greeted happily.

                “Why don’t you two go inside and wait for us there?” Shinji said.

                “Fine. C’mon let’s go.” said Kentaro taking Sayako’s hand that took her by surprise. They just got inside when the cars of Haruka and Erie arrived.

                “Here’s Haruka and Erie.” announced Ryuuzaki.

                “Hi, girls.” greeted Yuichi.

                “Hello, boys.” greeted Haruka. She was wearing a pink cocktail dress which is a little shorter again that made Hatsuharu’s eyebrows rise. Erie on the other hand was wearing white dress embedded with colorful beads.

                “You’re so cheerful tonight Yui.” commented Shinji. “What’s wrong with you?”

                “Nothing.” he smiled.

                “He’s getting crazier as days passed by.” said Ryuuzaki solemnly like Yuichi’s mental, that made them laugh.

                “Ohjiro’s not yet here.” Shinji said to Erie. “You better stay here for a while.”

                Erie nodded and said, “Kazumi.”

                “Huh? She’s not here yet.” explained Yuichi.

                “She’s here.” she answered pointing at Kazumi who just got down from her car, opened by her driver. She was wearing a black and red kimono styled cocktail dress that complimented her hair.

                “You look nice.” commented Ryuuzaki when Kazumi approached them.

                “Nice car, Kazumi.” said Hatsuharu smiling.

                “Thank you.” she smiled to Ryuuzaki and Hatsuharu. “It’s a gift from my dad and he insisted that I come here with my driver.”

                “Is he going to fetch you tonight?” asked Shinji.

                “Shin, is that all you can say?” asked Yuichi disapprovingly. “You should compliment her like Ryuuzaki.” he scolded Shinji that made him blush.

                “Shut up.” he said and they all laughed. “Ryuuzaki just greeted her first.”

                “He’s just shocked by your beauty.” Yuichi said clapping Shinji at the back that made Ryuuzaki laughed.

                “I said shut up.” Shinji said. “Let’s go inside Kazumi.”

                “Okay, Mr. Hinata.” she answered. They entered the party with Hatsuharu and Haruka, while Yuichi, Ryuuzaki and Erie are left at the parking lot.

               

Saori arrived wearing a light blue cocktail dress and blue high heeled shoes. Yuichi approached her half-way from the parking lot and reached for her hand.

                “What do you think you’re doing?” she asked indignantly trying to take back her hand.

                “What kind of question is that?” he asked back. “You’re my date and I should be a perfect gentleman for you. Smile, we should be sweet.” he smiled mischievously.

                “This is a nightmare.” she exclaimed.

                “Don’t be like that.” said Yuichi guiding Saori with utmost care. “You don’t have to be shy. It’s okay to let out what you really feel.” he added.

                “Don’t make me gag.” she said sourly.

                “Poor Saori, being tortured by Yuichi.” said Ryuuzaki shaking his head.

                “Tortured?’ asked Erie confused.

                “Ryuuzaki, were going inside. Take care of Erie.” he smiled leading Saori to the party.

                “Whatever. Enjoy.” he answered. Ryuuzaki turned to Erie to answere her question. “Yes. I think Saori is the girl who said that Yuichi’s not handsome.”

               

                After that is the arrival of Minako. She shyly got down from the car and approached them. Ryuuzaki just stared at her, she’ wearing a red cocktail dress and the red shoes that she bought in the mall.

 

                “Hi.” greeted Minako and she smiled to Erie.

                Ryuuzaki tried to hide his amazement by being irritated. “Where have you been? You’re late.” he said unsmiling.

               “I came from that salon.” she answered giving him a glare.

               He sighed and said, “Let’s go inside. You better come with us Erie and wait there.”

 

               Erienodded while Minako asked her where Ohjiro is. She just shrugged and complimented her outfit. They reached the table where Kentaro and the others are waiting for them. The girls greeted each other and took their seat.

 

 

 

*Note:  So the boys were taken by surprise. *sigh* pretty girls everywhere ^^. That’s not something you dislike.

 

 Read on to know what happens next!! ----XOXO