Don't Dare Me

LOVE RIOT

                 Minako’s feet hurt from standing and because of her four inches stiletto shoes. She kept complaining to Ryuuzaki until he can’t take it anymore.

 

                “Were leaving.” he told Hatsuharu and Kentaro.

                “Sure, Ryu.” Kentaro said and Hatsuharu nodded.

               

                Ryuuzaki readied the car leaving the passenger side open. He honked at Minako to get her attention.

 

                “Bye.” she said to Kentaro and waved. She approached the car and stared at Ryuuzaki sitting at the driver’s seat.

                “Get in.” he said.

                “How gentleman of you.” she sneered and got inside.

                “Thank you.” he said before pulling out of the parking lot.

 

                Minako rubbed her sore feet and groaned. “I will never wear this killer thing again.”

                “Why wear it if you’ll just complain?” he asked.

 

                She shot him dagger looks, “If you haven’t noticed Mr. Ryuuzaki Kaido, I only wanted to look good for you.”

 

                That took Ryuuzaki by surprise; he wasn’t expecting to hear that form her. He reached at the glove compartment and looked for a band-aid. He found a couple of it and handed her two strips.

 

                “Here use this.” he said. “Put an ice cold pack when you get home.”

               

                She nodded, her irritation melting a little.

 

                 “Talk to me, Ryu.” she said after awhile.

                “What am I going to say?” he asked looking at her regarding her request.

                “Anything, I hate silence.” she complained.

                “I love silence.” he countered.

                “Yeah, I’m guessing you would love to live in a library.” she teased.

               “Speaking of library, what did you do?” he asked Minako.

               “What?” she asked surprised. “I didn’t do anything.” she said racking her brain but she can’t remember doing another offense in the library.

                “Why are you so defensive?” he smiled. “I’m talking about what you did after I left.”

                “Oh, that.” she sighed with relief.

               “The librarian said you talked to her and defended me.”

               “More like told her the truth.” she shrugged. “It’s my fault.”

 

               Ryuuzaki smiled unable to believe what he’s hearing. Minako is a tough girl and he didn’t realize she’ll admit her mistake that easy, usually they have to argue first.

 

               “And now you’re banned in the library.”

               “Yes.”

              “Thank you.” he said after awhile. “For telling the librarian the truth, but I don’t like the idea that you were banned.”

 

              She pouted, “You don’t like it? I think you should. There won’t be an annoying girl, eating at the library anymore.”

 

                “You mean no harm.” she heard him say.

                “Why are you so snob?” she asked him changing the subject, the word ‘library’ making her yawn.

                “I’m not a snob.” he countered.

                “Yes, you are.” she retorted. “I thought you were a gay.”

 

                Silence and the car stopped.

 

                Minako dared to look on Ryuuzaki as he turned to her. He wore an unreadable expression and that made him scarier.

 

                “What did you just say?” he asked slowly.

                “Uhm, I thought you’re gay?” she said nervously.

               

                He looked at her for a long moment and closed the distance between them. Minako caught her breath and cursed herself silently.

 

                “You want to try?” he asked in his most seductive voice, unsmiling.

                “No.” she gulped.

                “Take it back then.” Ryuuzaki said.

 

                She laughed nervously and tried to compose herself. She put both hands on Ryuuzaki’s chest and pushed him a little. “I’m just kidding okay? I take it back.”

 

                He resumed his position in the driver’s seat and smirked. “Good.”

                “Jeez, Ryuuzaki. Cool down.” she said her palms sweating again.

                “You just don’t insult a guy and told him to cool down, you know.” he said shaking his head.

                “Okay. Fine.” she said. “I get your point.”

 

 

*Note:  Did you wait for the kiss? lol There might be some in the next couple of chapters. :)) shing! shing!