Domestic Bliss

Entangled


Got to love this caption... LOL!

(Credit to http://ilovejungcest.tumblr.com)


(Jessica’s POV)

When Kryssie ended her “punishment”, I was left with a mix bag of feelings, mostly filled with frustration. I think I’m slowly but surely transitioning from being her older sister to… whatever we were… girlfriends? Mostly because I’ve gone totally soft on her, letting her treat me the way she does. She was lucky I loved every single strand of hair on her pretty little head and that I secretly enjoyed her bossing me around. She was the only one I would ever let do that to me.

Maybe I should stop letting her win once in awhile to make sure she knew who was really in charge but I just wanted our relationship to progress naturally, although she might be getting a little too confident and comfortable for my liking. That rascal was really starting to shake me.

Kryssie’s torturous teasing aside; I think I couldn’t be any more contented, for now at least.

My heart was still racing and my body was still a little… needy… so I decided to take a cold shower, despite already freezing my off.

Maybe I should have taken Kryssie’s offer on that tea… At least I would’ve have gotten something out of that exchange…

The moment the cold water made contact with my skin, my body received a much needed reality check. The icy cold water was, in its own way, slightly relieving.

When I got out of the shower, I was greeted by a cup of hot chocolate on my desk, and a note with a cute doodle of a kitten and a message that read “I’m still your pet, right? ♥”.

A smile broke across my face.

At the end of the day, she was still the cute little kid who clung onto me for dear life.

I took the cup in my hands; the warmth a much welcomed feeling, and walked over to her room. The door was open, obviously waiting for my arrival, so I invited myself in.

Kryssie was sitting at her desk, working on what seemed like an assignment. She had such a serious look on her face when she was concentrating; it felt like I was walking into an interview. I didn’t really want to disturb her so I just sat on her bed, sipping on the cup of hot chocolate she made.

Mmmm… delicious… and warm… It would have been better if she didn’t end her game so soon but I’ll settle for this…

I knew that if I had said that out loud, I would have gotten a mouthful from her. I think I might be losing my mind because I actually enjoyed getting scolded by her, her playfully sarcastic remarks, and her teasing.

She didn’t acknowledge my arrival nor did she ask me to leave. She was just incessantly typing on her laptop and completely focused on whatever she was doing. I was going to start talking to her but then I decided against it, so I got up and headed for the door.

“Why are you leaving?” she asked without breaking away from her task.

“You’re busy…” I replied, a little confused.

“And…? If you have nothing else to do… just stay. I like it when you’re close by…” she said, her eyes still fixed on the computer screen.

I didn’t actually have anything else to do so I sat myself back down on her bed, and just sat and watched her. My eyes scanned her from the top of her head down to the tip of her toes.

How can someone be so perfect…?

I let out a sigh.

“You shouldn’t stare…” she told me.

“You can’t be sure of that… You weren’t even looking my way…” I objected.

“I could feel your eyes stripping me…”

“WHAT?! No I wasn’t!” I felt a huge surge of blood rush to my face.

She chuckled, finally breaking her serious façade.

“Don’t pretend you weren’t at least thinking about it…”

“Oh, shut your face! Stop making me out to be such a ert!”

She chuckled even harder.

“Hey, you said it… I didn’t…”

“You don’t know what’s going on in my head…”

Despite what she thought of me, she was still my baby sister and I was still conflicted about moving our relationship to the next level. I mean, when you’ve only thought of someone a certain way for such a long time… it was difficult to change the way you saw them. Well… at least that was the case for me… Kryssie didn’t seem to be having a problem with it. It was either that or she was a really good actress.

“Tch! It’s not difficult to figure out…”

“You’d be surprise…”

“Oh yeah? Try me…”

“I was just thinking…” I hesitated.

“Yeah…?”

“I was just thinking how you can be so perfect…” I covered my face in embarrassment.

Silence resonated throughout the room.

I lifted my head and peaked through my fingers, looking to see what her reaction was.

She was staring back at me with her piercing eyes, so I immediately closed my fingers to cover my face again. Still, she just stayed silent.

“And… that I love you, Kryssie!” I had let my impulses take over again, speaking without thinking first. “Sometimes it scares me how much I love you.”

Why did I say that?! Now she’ll think I’m such a freak!

I still had my hands over my face but I suddenly felt a pair of hands on mine trying to pry open, so I clenched my eyes shut instead and bowed my head. I wasn’t even sure why I was behaving that way. It might have something to do with me losing my mind…

Then I felt a pair of lips on mine and my eyes shot open. Somehow, she had closed the gap between us without me hearing her.

This was exactly what I meant when I said it scared me how much I loved her. We had only been a “couple” for a very short time but every time we kissed, it felt more amazing. Every time we touched, the feeling was more intense. Basically, everything we did was escalating at an exponential rate and it was… absolutely frightening, mostly because… I didn’t want it to stop.

I guess I am a ert… Sigh…

When she broke the kiss, my mind was already flooded with a million thoughts and excuses for taking back what I had said. I immediately averted my eyes from hers but she was kneeling right in front of me so I really couldn’t look anywhere else but downwards.

Why is she wearing so little?! Isn’t she cold?

“Uhm… Forget what I said… I didn’t mean it… I said it without thinking… It’s just nonsense… That’s not what I meant to say…”

“God, do you ever shut up?!” she rolled her eyes then giggled.

I immediately stopped talking and took a breath, but I still couldn’t fix my eyes on hers.

“Jessie, look at me.”

I took a second to pull myself together and unwillingly locked gazes with her.

She lifted a hand and cupped my cheek, her hand warm and reassuring. I laid my own hand on hers and the back of her hand with my thumb.

“I feel exactly the same way,” she confessed.

 “Y-You do?”

I was caught a little off guard. Obviously, we loved each other. Even when we were just sisters, I think we would have definitely been on the “excessive” side of the sisterly love scale. But now, I think it’s carried over to our current state… just plain excessive.

“Yes, I wonder how I’m so perfect too…”

“Aish!”

“No, I’m just kidding… I love you like crazy, Jessie. I’m afraid of what I’ll do around you…!”

I smacked her on the shoulder with my free hand for being cheeky and also to cover up the fact that I was feeling insanely embarrassed that we were having such a sappy moment.

Ugh! Why does this rascal keep making me feel this way?! I feel like a child around her… I hate this feeling.

“Stop making me feel this way…” I whispered to myself.

“Hmmm? What did you say?”

“I said I hate you!”

“You know the opposite of love isn’t hate, right? It’s indifference. Hate is just another form of love.”

“Shut up, you smarty pants! This is exactly why I hate you…”

“You can keep saying it, but it doesn’t make it true…” she said with a cocky grin.

“Why did I have to fall in love with a smart-mouthing, sarcastic know-it-all of a brat like you?!”

“You can’t choose who you fall for… Just look at me… I fell for an ultra-jealous, lazy bum ert who can’t cook…”

Dammit! I walked right into that one! Oh, the injustice of being in a relationship with someone who knew you like the back of their hand.

“Why…?!” I shook my head but I couldn’t help but smile.

“Why, what…?”

“Why do I let you tease me like this…”

“Do you really think you have a choice?”

“That’s worse…”

“Why? It’s our thing… Don’t you think that the phrase “I love you” has lost its meaning since we’ve said it to each other since forever? So when you tell me you hate me, I know you really mean you love me. It’s just the same as when I tease you…”

“I hate you!”

“You !”

She stood up and planted a kiss on the top of my head.

“I would really like to… further discuss this matter with you… but I really need to finish this assignment. But if you can wait until I’m done… we can resume our little pow wow after.”

"How long do you think you'll be?"

“Mmmm… I’m not sure. I WAS trying to finish as fast as I could earlier but someone interrupted me…”

“I was going to leave you to it…”

“And that’s when you interrupted me.”

“How is that interrupting?”

“I had to stop you from leaving…”

I stood up from the bed.

“Yes, well… this time I’m definitely leaving. But first…”

I tucked my arms under hers and pulled her towards me. I kissed her with the vigor to release some of the frustration that she had left me in earlier. Without even realizing it, my hands somehow ended up slightly south of her hips.

She pulled herself away.

“Woah...! We’re getting a little hands-y, aren’t we? What was that for…?” she asked, slightly out of breath.

“Just a little motivation for you to finish your work quicker…” I smirked.

“How am I supposed to concentrate now?” she whined.

“You can do it… Come find me when you’re done. Oh and put some more clothes on, will you?!”


(Krystal’s POV)

I knew she would come find me when I left her the cup of hot chocolate and note. It was for my own benefit because I wanted her close. It was just one of those days when I felt extra clingy so I wanted her to accompany me for awhile even though I had the assignment to get done.

I wasn’t expecting her to come over so quickly, so when she did, I tried to concentrate really hard so that I could get the assignment done and over with so we could spend some time together.

I was still feeling the withdrawal symptoms from having spent the night away the night before. So when she tried to leave, I finally spoke up.

I tried to regain my focus but it was already broken the moment I asked her to stay. And then, of course, we fell into our little love squabble/sentimental moment.

Sometimes it surprises me how innocent her feelings were as compared to my own. I just expect her to be more secure about our relationship because she was the older one, and the fact that she was supposed to be my protector.

And then of course she goes and does something that reminded me that she wasn’t actually that innocent after all…

“Woah...! We’re getting a little hands-y, aren’t we? What was that for…?” I asked when her hand was getting dangerously low. Her kiss, deep and amorous, had left me a little breathless.

“Just a little motivation for you to finish your work quicker…” she smirked.

“How am I supposed to concentrate now?” I complained because it was literally the only thing I could think about now.

“You can do it… Come find me when you’re done. Oh and put some more clothes on, will you?!” her last words before exiting my room, closing the door behind her.

She’s always trying to get in my clothes but she wants me to put more on? Jessica Jung, stop giving me mixed messages!

Her tactic worked though. I was definitely motivated to get my stuff done as quickly as possible. In fact I was actually considering just getting by with a mediocre job on the assignment but I knew I would have hated myself after for not putting my best foot forward. So I put my head down and powered through it.

I kept looking at the time on my computer screen and time seemed to not want to be on my side. By the time I got done, it was past midnight.

I wondered if she was still awake so I went out to look for her. But the moment I stepped out, I could hear the sound of the television from the living room.

She’s still awake?!

She actually wasn’t. The television was on but she was fast asleep, sitting on the couch.

Babo… She should have just gone to sleep in her room…

I turned the television off and walked over to her.

She must have tried to stay awake but I took too long…

“Jessie… get up…” I whispered in her ear and pecked her on the cheek.

“Hmmm…?” she hummed as she awakened.

“You should go back to your room…” I told her and held out my hand to help her up.

“Now that I’m up…” she grabbed my hand and pulled on it.

I almost fell onto her but I managed to support myself with my other hand on the back of the couch.

“And I’m done with my assignment…” I climbed onto her, a leg on each side of her and wrapped my arms around her neck. “Should I reward myself?”

“How about I reward you instead…”

She grabbed me at the waist and pulled herself up to merge our lips. It was the fourth time that day that we had found ourselves in a compromising position if anyone were to walk in on us. Luckily, we didn’t have to worry about that.

All the teasing throughout the entire day must have really taken a toll on both of us because neither of us was patient enough to move the make-out session into the bedroom.

In fact the moment our lips met, the kiss turned open-mouth and our tongues went to work immediately. Our tongues made their first tentative contact but they quickly settled into a rhythm.

She started massaging my neck and slowly moved down my back.

It felt really good but I desperately wanted to feel her skin on mine.

I hastily broke the kiss, pulled of my top, and then quickly followed by hers. She didn’t have any time to react but even after I threw her top to the ground, she didn’t complain, she just pulled me back into our kiss…