YG family. Part 1

Something Flutters
Please log in to read the full chapter

The Dragon’s Penthouse

Balcony, 2nd Floor

 

“Babe, are you busy this weekend?” he said while back hugging his woman. They were at Jiyong’s balcony, enjoying the rest evening with a breathtaking night view of Seoul, South Korea.

 

The city lights look like a thousand fireflies. It seriously, thoroughly amazing.

 

Jiyong’s penthouse was at the top floor on the one of the most luxurious apartment building in Seoul.

And the prize was never a joke. It’s a spectacular one, but very worth it.

 

“Hmm… i am scheduled for a recording tomorrow morning. And a photo shoot for our newest CF till’ afternoon.” Taeyeon turned around to face her man, “May I asked why, mister?”

Jiyong kissed her forehead, “please meet my YG Family.”

 

Taeyeon’s body became stiff. Her eyes widened, mouth fell open.

 

“Are you crazy or something? What are you talking about?” eyebrows jerked, voice raised up a little bit higher.

They’ve been together for 5 months now, and none of the other people know about their relationship, except their members.

They kept it a secret from anyone –beside their members- because if their relationship leaked to the public, well…

 

The sky might fall

 

The sun will rise from west

 

And the war between his fan girls and her fan boys will not be inevitable

 

And don’t forget about their company, YGent and SMent rivalries

 

It might be the biggest and most scandalous news ever

 

KPOP world would be shaken

They are SNSD and Big Bang for God sake!

 

Just by imagining it, Taeyeon’s body already trembled. How in the world he even think about that?

 

But little did she know, YG appa has already know about their relationship.

For the last five months he’s been sooo happy. Everyone in his Company could see it, crystal clear.

 

 

Jiyong was change, yes CHANGE.

 

 

Smiled to everyone, greeted everyone with his wide grin, always on time to their meeting, his mood swing lesser than before.

He always disappears immediately like ‘poof’ after finishing his schedule and the lyrics of all the songs he wrote is all about love

All the big bang members cannot help but laughed at their leader’s brand new hobby: Searching all SNSD’s performance on YouTube and daily motion...

 

 

What a Great Impact

 

 

And his iPod playlist was another story.

 

Jiyong is the typical person who rarely listened to ballad songs. His playlist were all about of hip hop, RnB and things like that. Heck, he even used to listen to the dubstep tempo for his lullaby.

But once, he was in the studio with his iPod on the speaker. Suddenly, out of nowhere, SNSD’s

Please log in to read the full chapter