Radio Star. Part 2

Something Flutters
Please log in to read the full chapter

Did they really break up?

Geez, Radio star definitely reached its highest rating. The PD put a part of that question on the next episode's preview and grew everyone's curiosity. It became hype, even before the real episode aired.

 

 

Smartass.

 

 

MBC’s board executive should give all BigBang members a gift.

 

 

 

“I’m not really sure if we broke up, but at some point it crumbled to the zero level. And so, we have to – ah no, she was the one who worked harder to fix this mess. She created a path for me to follow her, until finally I could reach her hand, so we can walk together like before until now.” Jiyong explained.

“She was so patient and selfless. She sacrifices anything just to be with me. A man that, judging from the circumstance, not worth her at all.” He started to tear up.

 

 

His sincere explanation moved everybody’s heart on set. Gookjin that sat beside him could see hurt and regret flashed thru his eyes. Even he tried to keep smile, the sadness linger. Some female crews started to tearing up as well.

 

 

 

"Yah, what is this? It's not a healing camp, so why are you guys tearing up?" Daesung tried to crack a joke.

"Daesung sshi, tried to read the situation. Your heart is not made from stone right?" Kyuhyun said to him.

"Aniya, it's just not funny if we start to tearing up as well. We already shed much tears witnessing hyung's hard time." Desung explained. The rest of the members nodded, agreeing with him.

“Yah, if she really that important for you, then stop getting another scandal.” Gura scolded Jiyong playfully.

“To his latest scandal, there’s story behind it.” Taeyang said, “When a couple fought, we need some time to calm down, right? So we can think clearly. Jiyong was being impatient. He was feeling insecure with the gap that Taeyeon’s made. So, he posted that picture on Instagram. After that he said, ‘Youngbae, can I borrow your phone?’ I gave my phone to him. Not long after that, I found my account commenting on that picture.”

 

 

 

So, Jiyong himself posted Taeyang’s comment?

What is he? A babo?

 

 

 

“Yah, you’re a pirate!” Gura said to the embarrassed Jiyong.

“And how was Taeyeon’s reaction?” Gura asked Taeyang while holding his laugh.

“She gave Jiyong back her engagement ring.” T.O.P answered.

 

 

The ‘aah…’ ‘oohh…’ from peoples on set followed after.

 

 

 

“Jiyong was so flustered at that time. And I have to help him explaining to Taeyeon about his childish act.” Taeyang added, chuckling.

"He's really not good at dating, then." Jongshin concluded, making them laugh again.

“You know there’s also a rumor about her, right?” Daesung said to the MCs.

 

 

 

Oh, that charismatic Captain Shin.

Who on earth doesn’t know him?

 

 

 

“Is that true?” Jongshin asked curiously.

“Of course it’s not true.” Daesung and T.O.P answered almost automatically.

“Too bad, must be more interesting if that rumor is true.” Gura said, receiving loud complains from BigBang members.

“Jiyong was so annoyed because of that news. And sometimes he turned into a B-Dragon when it comes to his fiancée he – “

“What’s B-Dragon?” Taeyang’s explanation cut by Kyuhyun’s question.

“It’s Babo Dragon.” T.O.P answered. The four MCs laughed.

“Or Baby Dragon.” Daesung added.

 

 

Right? He’s a Babo.

 

 

 

“Jiyong escorted Taeyeon to all her schedule and intentionally getting pictured by paparazzi.” Taeyang continued his explanation.

“Ah… so that’s the reason why you became a headline in all news portal.” Gura said while nodding his head.

“Their picture was everywhere.” Kyuhyun added.

“Yes, I have to show them all that she is belongs to me. Not anybody else.” Jiyong said proudly.

“Yah, you’re really a proud boyfriend, eh?” Gookjin commented, bringing the laughter back.

“Absolutely,” Jiyong answered, laughing. “I always thought that I must have been saved a country on my previous life to have this wonderful woman as my future.”

 

 

Women, started to envy Taeyeon all

Please log in to read the full chapter