Missing You.

Something Flutters
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Don’t be so comfortable like that
because we’re still strangers
don’t rush me like a child
because it haven’t started yet

 

***

 

Days has passed since their shocking encounter. But no one forgot about that. It affected them, in a way or another, leaving different mark but shared one particular hurt.

Like a parasite, planted inside their mind. Like a broken movie, played again and again inside their head. Like a ghost, their happy memories, their hope, their reason to hold on and replace them with fear and uncertainty.

Especially for that one particular person, who lied on the grass, in front of Dolce Vita’s lake, looking quietly to the darkness night. His eyes were gazing to the deepest part of the sky. His mind were traveling the time, the memories he have about her.

 

 

From the first time they meet.

 

 

“Can I have this seat?”

“Are you sure you want to sit here with me? I don’t want to make your others companion feel upset.”

“You dumped the rich and most wanted guy in Seoul just because of his manner?”

“What’s so wrong about that?”

“Because you sound so naïve.”

 

He could remember the very first sight of her, walking between the crowded people to the VIP section, hand-in-hand with Sooyoung. She didn’t see him though. But he could see the anxiety from her gesture and stiffen body. He surprised, the typical good girl like her could go to the place like this. Yanggeng even joked about that, saying Danny must did something good, having the gorgeous Kim Taeyeon inside their turf.

 

And yeah, Yanggeng was right.

She was gorgeous.

 

He could see the beauty, radiating thru her eyes. It was innocence but in the same time, mysterious. Like there are so many secret and emotions behind those brown orbs.

It tickled something inside him, which made him place himself in a denial mode.

 

 

That he can’t be taking any interest on her.

It’s just simply ridiculous.

 

 

His mind wandered again to their first fight.

He even smiled a little when remember this. Kim Taeyeon was the first ever woman who slapped him whom he took an interest. She was unbelievable. He was wrong, he knew that. But still, girls didn’t react that way toward him.

The G-Dragon.

 

 

But the Kim Taeyeon did that.

 

 

‘SLAP’

“Are you out of your mind?!”

“What are you to do that to me?! Who the hell do you think you are?!”

“Who are you comparing to me? Don’t group me with those girls who can easily open their legs for you!”

 

Truthfully, he couldn’t sleep for the entire night after that kissing scene. That something that bothered him before, invading his heart again. He couldn’t understand that. How come that simple Kim Taeyeon made his heart skip a beat every time he looked at her. Jiyong understand his feeling completely. And to say if that was just a mere interest, he shouldn’t be in that state.

Tossing on his bed, with his mind wandering to her, thinking about her relationship with Wooyoung.

 

It was more than just interest.

And almost passed liking stage too.

Until one moment finally kicked his sense and woke him up from his denial stage.

 

 

“Wooyoung texted her, again. He said that he wants to fix their relationship for real, said that he still loved her, that he needs her, and all sweet nothing that made my stomach lurch in disgust.”

“And Taeyeon believed him?”

“She said no. but after that, he called her. And knowing Taeyeon, she’s too kind and too soft to say no. I bet he must’ve been using his best puppy voice to affects our taeng.”

 

Those words ignited the beast inside him and breaking the glass he was holding as result. He was furious, knowing that jerk still trying to get Taeyeon back, using her kindness to reach his purpose. He was so furious that he drove his car in the speed of light so he can kick that for toying Taeyeon.

 

And he did that, literally.

He was lying to Taeyeon, saying he couldn’t find Wooyoung and Taeyeon when he arrive.

Truth was, wooyoung is still there with Lizzy. Jang wooyoung eyes widened in surprise when he see the angry dragon in front of his door. And another surprise when his punch landing on his cheek. Jiyong warned him to stay away from Taeyeon as far as he can. Or else, he will make him taste all nuthang’s fists on his beautiful face.

 

His anger was no joke.

And wooyoung knew better than to object him.

 

 

Jiyong ran to search Taeyeon after that. He started to feel anxious when he couldn’t see her anywhere. They’re in the middle of the busy gangnam street. The paparazzi could find her. The sasaeng fans could follo

Please log in to read the full chapter