Even Forever

Something Flutters
Please log in to read the full chapter

Incheon Airport.

Arrival section.

 

 

“I’ve arrived safely.”

 

Jiyong chuckled upon hearing her cheerful voice. Taeyeon was back from Bangkok and currently waiting for her luggage.

 

“Me too. I also have a great hotel room. Too bad it’s too cold here.”

“Cold? But it’s summer.”

“It’s cold because you’re not beside me.”

 

 

Oh, dragon and his mighty cheesiness.

 

 

“I suddenly feel dizzy.” Taeyeon commented, making the male on the other line roared with laughter.

“That bad?”

“Definitely.”

“Better get used to it. You’ll have that dose of mushiness for the rest of your life lady.”

“Oh, I’m excited already.” Taeyeon answered, rolling her eyes, “Rest well, honey. Don’t forget to drink your supplement.” She said while walking to the exit door of Incheon Airport.

“Done that. Text you later okay? I want to catch some sleep before my shoot start.”

“Arrasseo. And thanks for the bracelet. I love it.”

“Just the bracelet?” Jiyong’s heart fluttered with longing when he heard her ahjumma laugh.

“Let me think about it first,” Taeyeon answered still laughing, “Saranghanda, Jiyong-aaaaah.” Taeyeon continued cutely.

“Aigoo, so cute. I love you too, Taeyeon baby. I’ll see you on Friday.”

 

 

Taeyeon's Apartment

Living Room.

 

It was a long tiring week for Taeyeon. Not that she wasn’t happy, in fact this could be one of her most favorite week by far. Drowning in an indulgence called SONE was always made her happy. With the privilege of meeting not only Korean Sone, but also other Asian country made her happiness grew thrice bigger. Thou she was all by herself, without her member to share her loneliness and anxiety, she was forever grateful to SMEnt for giving her such a trust to stand on her own, rocking the stage.

 

 

And filled their, ehm, bank account.

The fullness and content she felt in return was worth it.

Forever grateful.

 

 

And I’m also forever grateful for having this crazy man as my partner, Taeyeon said to herself after the dangling little pendants of her newest bracelet caught her eyes. She inspected a pair of white gold dragon and butterfly, hanging beautifully on black leather plait. On the upper side of the bracelet, there’s a white gold plate, written on it was probably her most favorite sentences in the whole wide world.

 

‘This too, will pass.’

 

It was probably the best gift Jiyong had ever gave. The most valuable, even when it compared with hundreds of dollar white Lamborghini Aventador or her newest y red Range Rover in the basement of her apartment. This was far beyond that.

 

Taeyeon smiled at the thought.

 

 

The way he delivered it even more meaningful to her. Supposedly in LA, Jiyong made a surprise visit during Taeyeon’s third day concert in Taiwan. He was waiting her at the backstage with massive flower bouquet in his hand. Taeyeon was literally running to the backstage after one of her dancer excitedly told her that she saw Jiyong earlier on her waiting room.

 

And the dancer was right.

 

There was Jiyong, almost covered up by the huge bouquet, smiled dashingly at the beautiful lady. Taeyeon was teary eyes when she received the flower, mouthing thank you before crushing his body with her embrace. Feeling uncontended hugging him with only one arm, she cutely told him to wait and put the huge bouquet on the nearer table before went back to crushed Jiyong entirely into her embrace. Jiyong laughed at her action.

 

“Oh, you don’t like the bouquet?” he asked her teasingly.

“I like it.” She nodded, “I just love you more than that.”

Jiyong laughed upon hearing her answer. “Originally I planned on hiding my upside body with it and surprise you. Figure out, I can’t cover it up. Without knowing, you come into me.” He grinned.

 

Taeyeon’s eyes lit up with happiness when she heard Jiyong quoting her ‘Cover Up’ lyrics. She laughed heartily.

 

“Oh boy, I love you.”

 

 

The surprise didn’t stop there. Jiyong took Taeyeon out for dinner. Though it was still in the hotel area, but having a dinner on the rooftop with the glittering Taiwan city lamps as their scenery, all only for yourself was nowhere near ordinary. The rooftop garden which originally closed after 10 p.m., re-opened after Jiyong successfully talked to the hotel owner’s son who happened to be Seungri’s friend.

 

Jiyong owed Seungri for that.

 

 

The hotel staff also helped him with the decoration and the food. After he picked up the wine and ensured everything was settle, he drove to Xin Zhuang Gymnasium, heading straight to the backstage, put every single person on the waiting room in the state of shock.

 

Who would even guess the person that they only read in the article were actually standing there with a huge bouquet of flower in his hand.

 

 

Every girls started to envy Taeyeon all over again.

Oh, too bad he was an engaged man.

 

 

Taeyeon’s face expression was priceless after she saw the dinner table. She always had a certain fascination towards the rooftop and couldn’t help but shriek in excitement at the beautiful scenery in front of her.

 

“This is beautiful.”

“Nothing compared to you.” Jiyong said while back hugging her affectionaly.

“But nothing compared to your effort to make this happen.” Taeyeon turned her body and brought her hand on Jiyong’s neck. “Thank you.”

“Still nothing compared to your presence.” he pecked her lips, “Thank you too.”

 

 

Aww.

 

 

“I have something.” Jiyong said while searching for something inside his pocket. He pulled out a glass box with a bracelet inside.

“What’s this?”

“I personally asked chrome hearts to make this.” Jiyong said. He opened the box then gave it to Taeyeon.

“Omo, look at the pendants. Dragon and butterfly.” She said, smiling. Her attention to the white gold plate. “Jiyong, this…” Taeyeon brought her confused gaze towards his warmth one.

“Can you read it?”

“Of course, this too will pass.”

“I want it to be your reminder. Every time the hardship come towards us, either because of our busy schedule, our tired condition, misunderstandings, or my out-of-the-world possessiveness and jealousy,” Taeyeon chuckled to Jiyong’s last words, “I want you to always remember that we will handle everything and overcome every bad things…”

 

Jiyong took the bracelet from the stunned Taeyeon and continued, “… and make it right. Because it’s only you that’s matter to me.” Gently, he pulled Taeyeon’s right wrist and put the beautiful bracelet on it.

 

“I want you to believe that I’ll be always here to make everything okay for you.” Jiyong then kissed her knuckles before smiling, “Saranghamnida.”

 

Teary eyes, Taeyeon pulled Jiyong into her embrace. Her feeling at that time was indescribable, that made her chest want to burst due to overwhelming love and gratitude she felt for this incredible man. If only she can turn back the time, she will definitely chase him first and chained him inside her dungeon so no woman can meet him. Or else, she will make her parent befriended with Jiyong’s so they can betrothed him to hers.

 

Only her.

She chuckled at the absurd thought.

 

 

“I always wish that I had met you sooner, so I can love you longer.” Taeyeon said, caressing his cheek lovingly. “Nado saranghae.”

 

Great food, great wine, great ambience, and great feeling, they enjoyed every second of it to the fullest. The assigned waiter couldn’t believe his luck to witness such a heartwarming scene in front of him. A smile unconsciously crept onto his lips when he heard their proclaimed love for each other. That night ended with their level of love for each other reached a hundred time higher than before, if not more.

 

Jiyong couldn’t stay the night with her. He originally had a technical meeting regarding his MV recording with his team and so he had to catch the last flight to LA. Taeyeon was never complaining. Though she wanted to him to the airport and stubbornly followed him to the hotel’s lobby. He was strongly refused and told her to rest. Eventually, he had to silence her with his lips when she still tried to argue, in front of her bodyguards, her managers, the hotel receptions, and some people that happened to be in the main lobby.

 

 

Gasped, they were not believing their luck to witness the powerful couple being all bold, kissing in a public place like that.

Well, people didn’t call them as the extra ordinary couple for nothing, right? Nothing was going to be ordinary with Jiyong.

Taeyeon knew this, from the very moment. Thou she was complaining, but the amount of love Jiyong has for her was also nowhere near ordinary. Too powerful that made her heart chained with his, making her rooted on her position. Not that she was complaining.

Well, yeah sometimes, when Jiyong turned into a dragon – literally – with all his emotion and stubbornness.

 

 

 

Riing… Riing…

 

Her phone ringtone blazed from inside her bag, breaking her trail of memory.

Please log in to read the full chapter