Let's Grow Old Together

Something Flutters
Please log in to read the full chapter

SM Building

SNSD’s Practice Room, 2nd Floor

 

“He’s one crazy guy Taeyeon. I never understand how this extraterrestrial guy suddenly appeared at the first place from nowhere and being your man.” Sica shook her head continuously after seeing Taeyeon’s Instagram account for the nth time already.

It was Jiyong’s post 2 days ago on Instagram that made the girls shook their head in disbelieve.

It was simple:

 

 

GD&TY

 

 

Almost all of his followers thought that it must be ‘GD&TAEYANG’

So it wasn’t a problem.

 

But the caption is ‘<3’

Simple, but made everyone gotten curious.

It wasn’t his first time, posting ‘GDTY’…

But it was his first time to put such an odd caption like that.

 

Still there’s no problem.

Yet

 

 

That one chaotic surprise came later.

When Jiyong pressed ‘unfollow’ button at @i_am_kiko and @kikoxxx

Then pressed ‘follow’ button at @Taeyeon_ss

 

He did that not too long after his post, ‘GD&TY’

And made many people assumed that his previous post belong to ‘Taeyeon’ not ‘Taeyang’

 

Of course, it was ‘Taeyeon’

But being his usual himself, he didn’t put any slightest care at that matter.

 

So YGent did…

And surprisingly, SMent was doing the same with YGent.

They didn’t give any official statement and let people’s assumption grew haywire.

 

 

Taeyeon almost dropped her phone and literally choked on her coffee Americano when she saw him following her in Instagram. And seeing his latest post didn’t help at all.

She had to rubs her eyes twice then verifies if it was Jiyong’s real Instagram account.

 

 

And yes, it was.

 

 

And Jiyong was in New York. He had some work to do with Will and Jaden Smith. So she couldn’t bombard him with questions.

 

And kisses…

And hugs…

 

 

Yes, she was indeed happy.

At least, finally… it took more than 2 years for him to press that precious button.

Or rather, it took more than 2 years for him to hold himself from pressing that damn-precious button.

 

Taeyeon felt like he’s taking this relationship to another higher level

And she likes it,

definitely, un doubtly, seriously, very happy.

 

 

“That one crazy guy had already stole Taeyeon unnie’s heart.” Seohyun playfully .

“And soon, make unnie his forever.” Yoona joined the younger one then giggling

“He’s the sweet and caring one, Taeyeon-ah. You should be happy. He’ll be a good husband for you” Fany hugged her.

 

That ‘husband’ words slipped from Fany’s mouth.

Sunny glared at her secretly,

The now black-haired girl mouthed sorry quietly after that.

 

“Stop thinking too far, Fany-ah. He’s not proposing to me yet.” Taeyeon laughed

 

‘Oh, just you wait taengoo.’ Yuri talked secretly then smiling meaningfully.

 

“And forget about that Kiko thingy. She’s nothing compares to you.” Sooyoung’s comment, made Yuri nods in agreement.

“She's absolutely nothing more than the pitiful desperate ex-girlfriend.” Hyoyeon nodded.

“She’s still part of his past.” Taeyeon reminded the girls. “And still can walk back into his life, anytime.”

“Oh, like he wants to…” Fany rolled her eyes. “In his eyes, there’s no woman in this world except you. Did you guys remember the ‘Nana’ incident on Min’s birthday party?”

The girls then laughed loudly when remembering that.

 

On December 2015, TC Candler announced their version of 100 The Most Beautiful Faces in The World of 2015.

Taeyeon ranked 5th, higher from other girls rank (Tiffany at 11, Sooyoung at 22, Jessica at 30, and Seohyun at 50)

The highest from South-Korea goes to After School’s Nana on 4th.

And it seemed making the girl feeling ridiculously proud and arrogant.

 

‘You could be ranked 4 in that polling, but in my eyes you’re the opposite. Even if you got that first place, it could be nothing for me. Because in my eyes, I can’t see you.’

 

That almighty dragon spat all the words towards the proud 4 ranked girl, Nana, when she tried to flirt with him.

He said that in the middle of the crowded dance floor, in front of many guests of Miss A’s Min birthday party.

 

Oh, what a pity.

 

 

“Girls, stop talking keep practicing… we have concert to do in the next two days.” SNSD’s manager oppa walked in to the practice room.

“Taking a little rest won’t kill us, oppa.” Sica rolled her eyes.

“Arraseo, ice princess… but enough resting. Lets discussing the further detail.” He pulled one of the chairs in the middle of the room and soon the girls were doing the same with him.

“Okay, I want to explain a little change in your next concert.” He began talking, “right after ‘Baby Baby’ song, all of you go back to change your outfit. While the other will prepare a surprise for Sone, Taeyeon, you have to go outside first then create a small talk with the crowd. Not long after that, the lights will turn off and the other girls will come with our surprise for Sone.”

 

Taeyeon’s forehead wrinkled in confusion

“This is the first time I heard about that plan.” She spoke.

“Me too…” sunny nodded.

“But who’s care? As long as our Sone is happy, then it won’t be a problem” Sooyoung shrugged her shoulders nonchalantly.

“Ahh… I can’t wait to see their face.” Fany smiled dreamily.

“What exactly the surprise is?” Taeyeon asked further.

“Well…” her question caught the manager oppa off guard. “You’ll come with flower and balloon. Then dress up cutely, with scooters and bicycles. Yeah… some kind like that.” He nodded nervously.

 

Sica, Sunny, and Sooyoung face palmed themselves when hearing their manager oppa’s lame answer, when the rest just kept their poker faces.

Who want to see the almost 30 years old women would act all cute and cheesy with all that stuff in their concert. Their concept would be more mature than balloon and cute dress and they already discussed about that with Lee Sooman sajangnim.

 

And this bothered Taeyeon’s mind.

 

“Our concept now would be more mature than our previous concert, oppa. You know that.” She protested.

“Your previous album’s concept was mature and reserve Taeyeon-ah, so the concert concept is. We’re sure that your fans will be more than happy to see your cute and lovely image as a surprise in the middle of the show.” He convinced her.

The other girls started sweating. This cute and lovely woman could be more stubborn and fierce when doing her responsibility as the leader. And they knew she wouldn’t stop asking and pressing if she hasn’t get her right answer.

 

Silently, they prayed together.

 

This plan couldn’t fail because the other man’s future depended on this plan.

 

 

“It sounds not bad Taengoo.” Sica spoke to her.

 

But she’s the smart one, that goguma leader. She smells something fishy. She knew something isn’t right, but finally chose not to think further.

“Alright, I’ll do it. We’ll do that surprise thingy.”

 

Finally…

All the girls nodded and –of course- silently breathed a sigh of relief.

 

SNSD’s 2nd World Tour

Seoul Olympic Gymnasium

Day 2

 

“Ahh… anyeonghaseo yeoreobun!” Taeyeon bowed then smiled towards the audience. More than 100.000 Sones are attending and filling the entire stadium with SNSD’s trademark pink light stick.

“You must be wondering, what am I doing here alone, right?” she asked then the crowd answering her with a loud ‘YES’.

“Well, I just want to say thank you for all you love, for all your support. Thank you for always being here, beside us. You guys are the best! Sone jjang!”

The whole stadium clapped and cheered.

 

 

And the

Please log in to read the full chapter