Minutes To Dawn. Part 2

Something Flutters
Please log in to read the full chapter

Kim Taeyeon’s apartment.

Bedroom, 2nd floor

 

“Yoboseyo?”

“Yoboseyo, Taeyeon-ah. It’s me Daeyong oppa.”

“Oh, annyeong oppa. Is there any progress?”

“Yes. I asked my friend in Dispatch. He said that one day, someone had sent them a letter with photos inside it. She wrote ‘Top Secret’ at its subject. The address was blur but he still can read it.”

“Really? Then where did it come from?”

“Busan. It came from Busan.”

 

*****

 

“How did you know?” Yerin broke the silent between them.

“Know what?” She asked the younger girl calmly.

“You know what I’m talking about.”

“Ah, so it’s true then.” She smiled warmly.

“You must be thinking badly about me.”

“Ani… What I’m thinking about is why this lovely girl could do something unexpectedly?”

“You won’t understand.” Yerin said coldly.

“Enlighten me then. I drove all the way from Seoul to Busan to meet you.”

“Then after you understand, you’ll think badly about me.” Yerin was suddenly nervous. Never in her life had she thought that Kim Taeyeon would step in her apartment.

 

In this ed up circumstance, with her calm attitude.

She didn’t shout, she didn’t pull her hair nor a single simple glare she received from this breathtakingly beautiful woman.

 

“I know you’re a good person, Yerin-sshi. Sometimes, even the good person choose the wrong way. It’s just make us human.”

 

Hearing those words, she wanted to cry.

 

“What do you want?”

“Your explanation.”

“For what? The damage has already there. You can’t change anything.”

“You’re wrong. It’ll change one big thing between me and Jiyong.”

“You don’t believe your man, do you?” Yerin asked wickedly.

“Not a single day I don’t believe him. I believe him with every pieces of my soul”

“Then what else? You already know the news were just bull. What else you want for me?”

“I… just want to apologize if I ever hurt you, unconsciously.”

“What???” Yerin couldn’t believe her ears.

“I also want to apologize for Jiyong.”

“You’re being ridiculous.” Yerin stared at her shockingly. Her expression was so priceless that made Taeyeon laughed.

“You’re cute.”

“You come all the way from Seoul to Busan just to apologize to me, whom destroyed all your dream and your life? You’re not yelling at me or pulling my hair but calling me cute?”

“Somehow, I already have my answer.” Teyeon smiled warmly before continued, “You’re a good sweet woman. I know you, you’re Fanny fans. You came to our latest fan sign event. I remember you because you’re so pretty.”

“But like I said before, even a good person can choose a wrong way. I know you’re not meant to destroy my life. There must be a strong reason behind that.”

 

The way Taeyeon talked, it was so sincere. She didn’t hold any anger within her. She didn’t hide any knife behind that smile. She was so…. Unbelievable.

A single tear escaped Yerin’s eyes.

 

“Meeting you is purely my concern. I’m afraid that may be I had hurt someone so bad that make them do this terrible thing. Find out later, you’re just walked into the wrong path.”

“I also want to prove everybody’s judgement toward Jiyong is not true and I’m willing to go through every single pain just to be with him. Kwon Jiyong is worth it. Meeting you helps me clear my mind.”

“Don’t sue me please. I did it because I was so desperate to be a model.” Yerin was crying. Upon hearing those words, Taeyeon laughed again.

“Yah! Why are you crying?”

“People can’t be this kind. I know you’re hiding something behind

Please log in to read the full chapter