Radio Star. Part 1

Something Flutters
Please log in to read the full chapter

RADIO STAR

BIGBANG SPECIAL

 

 

Today’s guest is BigBang.

G-Dragon – in charge of wealth. The richest idol-producer. Wealthy in friends including Pharrell Williams and Will Smith. Fan rich with more than eleven million followers. Rich in scandals. South Korean’s heart breaker but also the most romantic guy. BigBang’s leader! T.O.P – in charge of charisma. Softhearted and cries easily since he doesn’t have many days left until his military enlistment. BigBang’s rapper! Taeyang – in charge of taking his shirt off, but can’t take off his shoes. Min Hyorin’s boyfriend. BigBang’s real man! Daesung – in charge of good tastes. Rather than BigBang’s sophisticated music, he’s more suited for songs like “Look At Me Gwi Soon.” BigBang powerful vocal! Seungri – in charge of being yelled and bad mouthed at. Cursing target either for other members or his own president. BigBang Maknae!

 

 

 

“Annyeonghaseo…”

“Welcome to the radio star!” Kim Gura greeted, following by claps from other MCs.

“Excuse me, you called Taeyang hyung as BigBang’s real man? Then how about us?” Daesung sudden question made everyone laugh.

“The rest of you? Just average…” Gura answered Daesung’s silly question wittily.

“It seemed the narration for me is longer than the others too. Mwoya?” Jiyong also asked the MCs. All the people on set laughed again.

“We will peeled it off, one-by-one later GD-sshi.” Yoon Jong-shin answered to GD, earning nods and laugh from other MC.

“You should be nervous, GD-sshi.” Gura warned him playfully.

“This is your first time, right? Coming to the show?” Kim Gook-jin asked BigBang.

“De, this is our first time so please don’t be too harsh to us.” T.O.P said then bowed playfully.

“We are fair people. So unfortunately we can’t do that.” Kyuhyun answered him.

“Yah, our maknae has turns to be like us.” Gura praised Kyuhyun’s witty answer to T.O.P, earning another laugh from all the people on set.

“Actually we came here because our president told us to. He even said that he’ll come with us.” Taeyang explained.

“He said to us he will come, because he wants to protect us from Kim Gura.” Jiyong added.

“Yah, who said Hyun-suk can come here?” Kim Gura fired back, making the set roar with laughter.

“So, where’s he?” Gook-jin asked.

“That’s the problem. We were on our newest album celebration when he said he will accompany us to Radio Show. I even kissed him, showing how grateful I am. But that was the last time we saw him. Up until now, he’s nowhere to be found.” T.O.P explained. It was so hilarious that makes all the people on set couldn’t stop laughing.

“I actually envied him,” Seungri confessed. “When we meet up, Jiyong hyung, Youngbae hyung, and T.O.P hyung were always the ones who sit near Hyungsuk hyung. Because I’m the youngest, I always sit on the end of table. I also want to be close to him and kiss him too.”

“Aren’t you guys famous enough not to be scared of Yang Hyunsuk?” Jong-shin asked.

“I talk to him all the time, but if I kissed him, I’d get beaten.” Seungri replied, making everyone burst again in laughter.

 

 

 

 

To be honest, BigBang boys were so nervous when they asked to come to Radio Star. The MCs was famous with their witty and blunt comments, making it too hard to handle. Celebrities that labeled with scandal maker should be nervous when guesting this show.

 

 

And so was Jiyong.

But he tried to see it in another perception and cheered himself up.

Succeed? Nope.

 

 

 

Nonetheless, Radio star is a program that the members enjoy the most, especially Jiyong. For BigBang, since this is their last time together with five members before T.O.P enlistment, they want to make many good memories. That was why they finally agreed to become a guest to variety show like infinite challenge, radio star, and weekly idol.

 

 

Even that means they have to prepare their heart to be attacked by devilish MCs.

Celebrities that labeled with scandal maker should be nervous.

Who’s in BigBang that has no scandal?

 

 

None.

 

 

 

 

 

“Min Hyorin-sshi guested on Radio star few months ago. We asked her about Taeyang’s ‘Eyes, Nose, Lips’ and she said that she’d prefer if you talked about it by yourself.” Gook-jin said to Taeyang, “Is that really based on your relationship with her?” he continued.

“De, the song is based on my relationship with her.” Taeyang confessed.

“Is that romantic? I mean, when you’re a singer then you made a song for your girlfriend and you sing it for the whole world to know. You also know how it feels right?” Daesung asked Kyuhyun, making him a little bit taken aback.

“De…” Kyuhyun awkwardly answered Daesung.

“Yah, he is inexperience. You shouldn’t ask him that kind of question.” Gura mocked him. A whole studio burst into laughter.

“I want

Please log in to read the full chapter