Our Happiness. Part 3.

Something Flutters
Please log in to read the full chapter

Come to Play Set

December 26th 2015

 

 “Everybody! Welcome to Come to Play Year End Special!” Jaesuk greeted the viewers along with another MC.

“Because this is special episode, we’ve got special guest as well to our show.” Kim Wonhee said in delight while the other people clapped their hands in delight.

“Let’s welcome, the super-talented and genius musician, G-Dragon!”

 

“Yeorobun… annyeonghaseo, G-Dragon imnida… It’s very nice to see you all.”

 

“This is your first time, right? Yah… you’re really…” Jaesuk said with playful displeasing look.

“Is that so? Ah… I’m so sorry hyung.” He flashed his smile then bowed to him.

“Its okay… just treat us for lunch.” Jaesuk laughed upon hearing Wonhee’s comment and nodded his head eagerly.

“G-Dragon sshi, I’m your big fan.” Wonhee shyly confessed made all the people laugh again.

“Ah, noona… thank you.”

“Please take a seat GD-sshi.” Jaesuk said to him.

 

“It’s been a while since our last encounter, GD-sshi. And congratulation for your newest album.”

“Ah, thank you hyung. It’s really nice to be here too.”

“How are you, GD-sshi?” Jaesuk asked.

“Honestly, I’m very exhausted.” He said jokingly makes the MCs laugh.

“It’s because of your album preparation, right?” Wonhee said with her aegyo.

“Yes noona. My schedules so packed at those times, so… yeah.” Jiyong said while laughing

“Yah! Stop that or I’ll puke here, aigoo…” Jaesuk mocked her again and made everyone in that set laugh loudly

 

 

“So, what’s your ideal type, GD-sshi? Everyone wants to know” Jaesuk asked

“This kind of question is always appears, right?” Wonhee added

“Yes, I understand that. The thought of being alone at my age and when the time has come to enlist later next year, the questions regarding my love life grow haywire”

 

 

“What??!!” everyone in the set gasped

 

 

“Yes, you hear me right. YG hyung decided it not too long ago. After Seunghyun hyung, it’s now me and Taeyang’s turn.”

“Whoa, it’s so surprising…” Jaesuk said

“So, this is your last album before enlisting.” Wonhee added

“I think so..."

“Ahh… and you said earlier, being alone at my age, how old are you exactly?” Jaesuk asked

“I’m 28 years old this year.”

“28 years old, handsome, rich, famous, and talented. Are you sure you don’t have a girlfriend now?” Wonhee asked suspiciously.

 

Everyone in the set paid their attention towards GD’s answer.

 

 

“To say that I don’t have one…” he paused, “it’s a total lie.”

 

 

That answer made everyone gasped in surprise

 

“So, you do have a girlfriend now.” Jaesuk stated once again, making sure that he was hearing the right answer.

 

 

“Uhm… yes, I have one.” Jiyong smiled

 

 

“Who is she?” Jaesuk asked straightforwardly, making the other people laugh.

“It’s a secret, hyung.” Jiyong smirked

“Ah, my heart breaks…” Wonhee held her chest. “How is she? Is she beautiful? Lovely? Tall? Short?”

“Is she a model? An actress? Singer? Athlete?” Jaesuk followed up

“I just want to know from which company is she.”

“Wonhee-sshi, it seems that you’re being smarter these days.” Jaesuk’s comment made everyone laugh again.

 

“Well… she is beautiful. I just can tell you that” He smiled shyly

 

“I heard that you can tell on the first sight if you’re going to marry that person. Is that true?” Jaesuk asked full of interest

“Actually,” he chuckled, “I kinda have that ability. You know, I honestly want to get married as soon as possible. If I found this certain one and if the circumstance is allowing me to, I want to get married tomorrow.”

 

 

The MCs, the crew, were listening to him attentively.

 

 

“I felt that kind of feel when I saw her that one night. It’s not our first encounter though, but that night, she seemed different. She was glowing and her charm was radiating from inside her frame.” Jiyong chuckled.

“Ahh… so, love at the first sight?” Wonhee asked.

“Her image trapped inside my mind after that and i always ended up longing for her appearance. Is that the love at the first sight?” Jiyong dumbly asked

“Are you stupid? Of course it called love at the first sight.” Jaesuk mocked him with his comments, gained laughter from the crew and the MCs

“Ah… I never have a thought about that. Mianhe.”

“Never mind, GD-sshi. Please continue with your story.” Wonhee said impatiently

“Arraseo noona…” he laughed, “At first, we weren’t in a good term with each other. She didn’t like me. In fact, she rejected me.” He laughed while embarrassedly covering his face with his hand. “But like I said before, I’ve been trapped in her charm so I can’t let her go easily.”

 

“The G-Dragon being rejected by woman. That’s new.” Jaesuk commented

“Hyung, I’m still human.” He sighed

“Okay…” Jaesuk nodded, “then please go on with your story.”

“Yes Jaesuk-nim.” Jiyong laughed. Slightly felt regret of why he has to tell them his story with Taeyeon.

 

But again, half of him wanted to show the world that he is taken, and he wanted to show people around her – her friends, her ridiculous oppas- on how serious he is with their relationship.

 

 

So, he continued…

 

 

“And when I got her as my woman, I felt like the happiest and the luckiest man in this world.” He beamed, looking so happy.

“In the past, I didn’t make promises to my woman. But with this woman, I always gave her my promises. I did that because I want to give her all the things I could provide. And because of our lack of time, I always ended up saying ‘I’ll call you when my schedule is done’ Or ‘lets eat together after your schedule finish’ or ‘I’ll come to your unit before I go to Japan’… some kind like that.”

“So, when you want to give her or do something with her but the time didn’t allow you to do that, you’ll end up promising her later?”

“Yes, because I simply don't want to miss anything and just spend my whole time with her.”

 

The MCs nodded while hearing his story.

 

“You give her everything? Looking at you, young and rich so I’m curious, what was the most expensive gift you ever gave her?”

“Uhmm… something with four wheels?” he answered

 

 

“What??!!”

 

 

Loud gasped, jaw dropped, eyes almost popped out from its socket

 

“She refused it though.” Jiyong laughed remembering Taeyeon’s blank facial expression after he gave her the car key.

“Why? Ahh… that kind of gift, you should received it kid” Wonhee talked in front of the camera, as if she said it

Please log in to read the full chapter