Infinite Challenge.

Something Flutters
Please log in to read the full chapter

Infinity Challenge.

Bigbang Special.

 

“Yeorobun, annyeonghaseo! Welcome to our very special episode!” Jaesuk opened the show by greeting the audience.

“2016 will pass in a matter of days,” he continued, “You guys really worked hard this year.” Jaesuk shook each of member’s hand, congratulating them.

“You worked really hard too, Myungsoo shii.” He said while shook Myungsoo’s hand.

“Yah, are you trying to dismiss me?” Myungsoo responded to Jaesuk’s word, causing other members to laugh.

“You guys dressed rather good today. What’s the occasion?” one of the PD asked the members.

“What’s good? Jaesuk hyung looks like a half-dried herring.” Se-hyung commented on Jaesuk outfit, makes the whole studio laughing.

“Yah, what are you talking about?” Jaesuk defended himself, “You looked too plain.”

“Aniya, it’s just… you’re wearing black and red outfit, which reminds me of seaweed, gochujang, and herring.”

“Your stylist didn’t do a good job too. She seems didn’t do anything right for your outfit.” Jaesuk struck back.

“My stylist noona is very hardworking, hyung. She specially picked all the trendiest things for me to wear today.” Se-hyung defended his stylist, “Even my jacket is new. Couldn’t you smell it?” he said while shoving his jacket to Jaesuk, made the whole studio laughs again.

“You’re all trying so hard. Take a look to Junha and Myungsoo hyung. They’re so simple. Too simple that makes them look like they work for a funeral home.” HaHa said, the cameraman immediately zooming the two out, earned another roar of laughter from other members.

“But hyung-nim, you don’t have to worry. I think we have beat ‘them’ in terms of today’s style.” Se-hyung said. Other members nodded their head as approval.

“Even one of them looks like a kid in amusement park.” Myungsoo’s comment ignited another laugh from the members.

“Yeorobun, please welcome our special guest today, Big Bang!” Jaesuk announced while other members clapping their hands. Five men entering the set, greeting and bowing to the staffs and infinite challenge’s member.

 

 

“Annyeonghaseo, we’re BigBang!”

 

 

“Welcome to the show! It’s been a long time since you all together come to this show.” Jaesuk said to them.

“Last time was in 2011 right? We’re filming ‘Gangs of Seoul’ special.” Myngsoo added.

“De, it’s been a long time.” T.O.P agreed.

“Daesung-shii, you look taller today. How many inches insoles you wear today?” Jaesuk commented on Daesung appearance, making the whole studio laugh.

“Hyung, don’t you know? Men usually keep growing until they go to the army.” Daesung wittily answered Jaesuk.

“Hyung, his nose has grown too.” Seungri said, referring it to Daesung. Another laughs shook the whole studio.

“Daesung-shii, have you finished your hair styling? It looks like a mess, thou.” Another comments from HaHa.

“Yah! Why are you suddenly attacking me?” Daesung complained. "And this hairstyle inspired by dr. Strange's look. Am I not cool?"

"No, you look really strange, indeed." Junha commented.

“Have a seat, guys…”

 

 

 

The show was a blast. It reached the highest rating compared to other program. Bigbang members also enjoyed being in the show. The teasing and laughing was endless. Jaesuk told BigBang that Kwanghee used to saying that he could have done a better job than Seungri as BigBang member, making another people on set laugh.

 

“Uhm, what team are you from?” Seungri asked Kwanghee in return.

“It’s ZE:A!!” Kwanghee answered shouting.

“Kwanghee thinks he dance better than Seungri, so that’s why he could do better as BigBang member instead of Seungri.” HaHa explained to them.

“I already quit dancing.” Seungri answered coolly.

“Yah how can you said that proudly?” Taeyang responded to Seungri’s answer, earning another laughter from all the people on set.

“So what are you now?” Jaesuk asked amusingly.

“I’m a singer, hyung.” Seungri answered.

“Your voice isn’t that good either.” Jiyong teases him.

“YAH!” Seungri complained. Again, the set was full of laughter because of Seungri’s respond.

 

Because of that, there was a dance battle between Seungri and Kwanghee. He said their management companies used to be near to each other, so he’d often see Seungri with his bratty expression dancing and singing on the way to YG old building.

 

“I saw him with his head held up high. I wonder if his neck hurt at night” He mimicked Seungri’s pose comically.

 

They then proceed to the dance battle. Myungsoo said that Kwanghee’s dancing looks like he has ants in his pants. Kwanghee was popping, swaying, wriggling, in a hilarious way. Seungri tried to breakdance, but he barely get his legs up in the air.

 

Seriously, hilarious is understatement.

 

Seungri was lost. Then the dance battle continued to Daesung. Next, to Taeyang, then to Jiyong. All of them was lost to Kwanghee’s silly dance. Kwanghee even put on a green net to mimic Jiyong’s green hair.

 

Double hilarious.

 

The last opponent was T.O.P. To copied T.O.P hairstyle, Kwanghee change the green net into a red one. Instead of dancing, T.O.P cornered Kwanghee out of the camera frame. Eventually, he was lost to T.O.P.

 

“T.O.P shii’s eyes are weird. He looks like a zombie!” Kwanghee exclaimed, making all of them laugh more.

 

It wasn’t only Kwanghee that challenged BigBang member in dancing. Yang Se-Hyung also show off a GD dance impersonation from GDYB ‘Good Boy’.

 

“He was very famous when doing this dance. The netizens found it nonchalant yet very cool.”

 

When the music started and he started to dance, all BigBang members impressed. They even said that it surely looks like Jiyong’s style.

 

“You’re imitating him too much, Se-hyung shii. First you posted the exact same pose like Jiyong in Instagram and now you’re impersonating his dance move. You even s

Please log in to read the full chapter