Couple Ring

Something Flutters
Please log in to read the full chapter

Dragon-Girl Apartment

Bedroom, 2nd Floor

 

‘I miss you…’

Taeyeon smiled while reading her text message. It was from the love of her life.

 

‘I am not…’

She was giggling, and waited for his replay

 

‘Are you sure...?’

 

‘Definitely’

 

‘Oh I see... should I go home then? I am at your front door now, babe…’

 

Taeyeon eyes widen and hurriedly go to her living room. He greeted her with a huge grin on his face.

 

“Are you sure, that you’re not missing me, Ms. Kwon?” he said while walking towards the love of his life.

Smiled, Taeyeon shook her head in amusement. “You’re really great at making surprise, Ji”

He laughs then hugs her, his hands on her waist and her hands on his neck.

 

“I thought that you’re still at NYC. And you didn’t call nor text me. I think I’m going to m—“her rant was stopped by his lips.

“Ji, I’m –“ he won’t let her go of course. He missed her a lot. Being in a relationship with another idol is hard. And to make it bad, they’re the leader of their own groups. And the worst is they’re the biggest and the most famous groups in South Korea. Heck, even Asia.

 

 

BIGBANG and Girls’ Generation

 

 

The truth is Taeyeon was indeed missing her man. They weren’t seeing each other for almost a month.

GD her lips, asking for permission to enter her sweet and delicate mouth. Taeyeon eagerly opened her lips for his entrance. She moaned softly when his tongue her.

For more than five minutes, they were sharing a kisses towards each other.

 

 

The long, wet, passionated kiss to be exact.

 

 

Carrying her bridal style, GD brought her to her room, laying her on her bed and stay on the top of her.

He started to kiss her neck, her ear, back to her lips. Taeyeon laughed in pleasure.

 

“I thought that you’re tired from the long flight Mr. Kwon.”

“I missed you so much, hon. And I need you. Now…” he studied her beautiful face and lost in her alluring big brown eyes. “By the way, you said that you are not missing me? Well… your kiss speaks differently babe.”

Taeyeon blushed while GD laughs mockingly. She playfully hits GD shoulder and push him to freed herself.

“let me go mister. You’re embarrassed me.”

“You’re such a bad liar, taebaby.” He smiled the kissed her forehead. “and I told you before. I need you... and I want you.”

 

Before Taeyeon could answer, his lips were already on hers. His kisses always make her weak and give up. Every

Please log in to read the full chapter