You Are My Starlight

Something Flutters
Please log in to read the full chapter

Seoul Galleria Foret

Seungso-dong, Seoul

Bed Room, 2nd floor.

 

December 28th 2016

 

“Where are you going?”

The woman who sat in front of vanity mirror turned her head. “I’m going to visit my childhood friend to see her newborn son.” Said her to the kid who sat on the bed.

“You’re going out on my free day? Great.” The kid started to sulk. He threw his body on the bed and gave the woman his back.

 

The woman rolled her eyes.

 

“I promised her first.”

“But it’s a rare time for me to have a free time.”

“But I promised her first.”

“But still! We haven’t meet each other for a while.”

“Ahjussi, we met three days ago.” The woman turned her whole body to the sulking kid. He was back on his earlier position, sitting while hugging a pillow.

“I’ll go with you then.”

“Oh no, she will be surprised.”

“Kim Taeyeon, you really don’t love me anymore.”

 

Oh, so the woman is Kim Taeyeon.

And the kid is…

 

 

“Please Kwon Jiyong, are you really saying that to me?”

 

 

Right. Of course the kid is him.

Who else?

 

 

Taeyeon stayed the night at his apartment. In fact, she already lived there for three months. Err, it was originally a kidnapping. The kid met the woman at her apartment and packed her stuffs without her agreement. Put it all in her travel bags, then dragged them to his apartment. He brought all her stuffs with him, while the woman has to drive alone to his apartment after she finished her schedule. She was against this because he was in the middle of his tours and promotion, so she might leave alone.

 

But when the dragon already decided, nothing can change him.

 

It all started five months ago on the beginning of their reconciliation. He called Taeyeon and heard some unusual noises from the other line. She was having a dinner with some of her friends in her apartment and planned to go out with them afterward.

 

Friends?

She told Jiyong they are Fany, Sunny, Sooyoung, Yoona, Bora, Kwangsoo, Heechul, Minho, and Jongki.

 

 

Jongki who?

Of course it’s Song Jongki.

He was befriended with Sunny along with Kwangsoo.

 

 

At first, Jiyong was chill.

Because none of them threatened him.

And Jiyong was in Japan. As long as he want to guard his belongings (read: Kim Taeyeon), he can’t.

 

But the threat came to him the next morning.

He was enjoying his breakfast when he caught a headline in Naver, saying Song Jongki having a night out with friends, only to cover up his real intention: Kim Taeyeon. The article included some footage, photos and videos from fans, showing how he attentively talk to Taeyeon, laugh to Taeyeon, smile to Taeyeon…

 

HIS Taeyeon.

 

But he can do nothing.

So, he kept quiet.

He kept his mouth shut, during breakfast and lunch. Even on their evening snack, he kept quiet.

A whole freaking day.

 

The boys was confused, the managers was confused.

Taeyeon was confused, because Jiyong didn’t reply to her chat nor pick up her phone.

 

Few hours later she found herself smiling, knowing why her dragon acted like a brat before.

Yes, she smiled.

Because despite anything, he was still the same Jiyong she loved years ago. The jealous dragon. Pretty annoying yet makes her feel loved and wanted.

 

 

‘Kwon Jiyong, I only want to tell you that soldier is not my style. Not before your enlistment. I miss you, come back home fast.’

 

 

So, soldier is not her type?

Please log in to read the full chapter