Our Happiness. Part 2.

Something Flutters
Please log in to read the full chapter

The Dragon’s Penthouse

Dining Room, 1st Floor


 

“So, how was the quality time Taeyeon?” Jiyong asked while sipping his orange juice. They had dinner together after Jiyong picked her up at Fany’s apartment.

“It was great until you came thirty minutes earlier and turned Fany into a fierce pink monster.”

GD laughed when hearing this. He made his way to Taeyeon who diligently washing their dishes. Taeyeon yelped in surprise when Jiyong wraps his arms sneakily around her waist, pulling her closer, and back hugging her.


 

“You look y when washing dishes Taeyeon.”

“Yah!”

“And I hope Fany didn’t hurt you.”

“No, but my ears”

“Well then…”He whispered seductively on her ears, “let me cure you tonight.”

It sounds y and tempting, of course. But somehow, the way he whispered those words makes Taeyeon want to laughs.


 

And she laughed.


 

Loud


 

“Yah! What are you laughing at?”

”no, it’s just funny.” She was still laughing

“What so funny about my words? I tried to sound y, you know?”


 

Still inside his embrace, she turned her body to face him.

“You don’t have to try, yeobo. You’re the iest man alive for me” Taeyeon pecked his lips then laughed again. “But no matter how y you’re, it’s not safe now.”

“What safe?” he asked dumbfounded, still didn’t get her point

“I’m not on my pill now so it’s not safe for us to do that.”

“What? Yah, Taeyeon…” he whined

“Nah ah… I don’t want to go through our fourth pregnancy scares. It made me feeling anxious most of the times.”

“So let’s make the real one then… you and me.” Jiyong said while grinning and whispered ily

“Byuntae! Marriage first then baby, you know the rule.”

“Okay! Let’s go then”

He grabbed Taeyeon’s hand, pulling her out from dining room.


 

“Jiyong! Where are we going?”

“Closest chapel. Marrying you”

Taeyeon pulled Jiyong’s hand back, stopped him on the track.

“What?!?”

Jiyong laughed hard when he saw Taeyeon’s facial expression.

“You should see your expression.”

“Yah! Are you asking me to punch you?!”

“Chill! I’m just joking.” He hugged the surprise Taeyeon, still laughing

“Not funny!”

He broke their embrace then in a swift motion carried her over his shoulder upstairs to the bedroom.

“YAH! KWON JIYONG!”


 

The Dragon’s Penthouse

Bedroom, 2nd Floor


 

“How long we’ve been together Taeyeon?” Jiyong asked Taeyeon who lies beside him on the bed. They didn’t do that, but they talked.


 

About anything,

About everything.


 

He told her how his mom wanted a granddaughter.

He told her that his noona missed her so much

He told her how YG appa wanted their future kids joining YGent, not SMent. YG appa said that their superior genes will create super talented kids for music industry. And he didn’t want to let those super kids to other entertainment agency, especially SMent.


 

As a result, YG appa already made a draft of their future contract.

Kwon Jiyong and Kim Taeyeon’s future kids.

Who doesn’t exist, yet


 

Crazy.


 

“Four years and still counting right?” she smiled happily

“Hmm… I love you missy.”

“I love you more, hon. What happen?” Taeyeon turned her body, facing him.

“Nothing… I’m just… thinking.”

“Thinking about what?”

“You” he turned his body as well, now facing each other.

“What about me?”

“The thing you have done to me, Kim Taeyeon”


 

The things that make him fell head over heels to her

The things that make him did such a silly thing like bought couple ring –which supposed to be engagement ring- for them.

The things that make him died in jealousy every time he saw her message from other men, her selca with other men, or her performances with other men…

The things that make him thought about marrying her on their first year together.

He always wanted to marry early, yes. But after all his previous relationship, there were no one who can assure him to do so.


 

But with Taeyeon, within one year she already made him think about asking her hand for marriage.

And he almost did that back then if his father didn’t give him an advice for slowing down a bit.

And he almost did that again when he knew that Taeyeon and Wooyoung are following each other in instagram.


 

Crazy


 

That time, Yongbae was the one who brought back his sense by lecturing him inside his studio for two hours long.


 

“What am I doing Jiyong?” she asked innocently

“Are you some kind of witch or magician?” he joked

 “Yes, and I’m gonna change you into a frog if you don’t tell me what am I doing”

“Then you’ll have a frog as your husband.”

Taeyeon smiled softly.


 

This man who appeared suddenly and stole her heart with his cocky jack- manner

This man who flew all the way from London to Seoul for their anniversary

This man who ridiculously bought her a Lamborghini Avendator just because she jokingly said that she loves it design

This man who make her feels happy and in love everyday

This man who offers his life for her

The only man she could imagine on her wedding day, waiting for her at the end of the aisle, standing handsomely with his tux and give her his forever.

And her give him her forever

 

It’s just him, Kwon Jiyong.


 

“Who said that I want to marry a frog?”

“Yah!”

“Okay, I won’t change you to a frog. I’ll change you so you can look more handsome, taller, with some muscles, like…” she was hesitated a bit, glancing playfully to him with his eyebrow knitted and serious facial expression.


 

Oh… this will be fun. She thought.


 

“Maybe… Siwon oppa.”


 

With that he rose up from bed then started walk towards the door. But

Please log in to read the full chapter