Eyes, Nose, Lips.

Something Flutters
Please log in to read the full chapter

Don’t be sorry,

That makes me more pitiful.

With your pretty red lips

Please hurry, kill me and go.

I’m all right.

Look at me one last time

Smile like nothing’s wrong,

So when I miss you I can remember.

So I can draw your face in my mind.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              

NB Club, VIP section

 

“Stop that Jiyong!” Youngbae grabbed Jiyong’s nth glass of vodka.

“The hell dude! I’m trying to chillax here.” Jiyong forcefully snatched the vodka but no avail. Youngbae already put the glass on the other table.

“Chillax my ! You’re destroying yourself Jiyong-ah.”

“I already am a wreck, Yongbae-ah! From the day that freakin photo leaked. Couldn’t you see?!” Jiyong raised his voice.

“That’s won’t solve the problem! When will you understand?!”

“The one thing that I understand that I lost my life. I lost her Youngbae-ah. I lost the love of my life.” Jiyong started to cry silently.

 

Youngbae let out a big sigh while patted his best friend’s shoulder. That was Jiyong after the break up. So desperate, so lost, so ignorant about his life. Yes he was still working, composing, and writing song at YG’s office. But it was more like seeing a robot than a human. He didn’t smile, didn’t joke, didn’t talk nor socialize with other people.

 

Even with his own members.

Even with his own family.

 

The Kwons eventually knew their condition. Although they were angry and disappointed, seeing how Jiyong suffered, how he lost his cheeky smiles, how he looked so miserable with those dull eyes, it pained them too. Day by day, it seemed his soul disappear. Leaving nothing but a lifeless body.

Youngbae also the first one who explained the matter to the Kwons. They were against Jiyong’s decision, especially Kwon Dami. At first she couldn’t understand what he was thinking, leaving Taeyeon in such a condition. She was about to give that stupid dragon a punch when Youngbae gave her the bloody envelope.

 

It shut her up.

But make her tears strolling down.

 

Kwon Dami knows her brother so much. Taeyeon is his life. She’s everything to his world. His love was so great, at the point she was sure Jiyong would throw whatever he have for Taeyeon. In a short, for peoples who know Jiyong, the brown envelope was a thousand percent . But Kwon Dami still questioned about Jiyong’s decision for leaving Taeyeon. Just like Youngbae, she thought that the best thing to do is confronting Taeyeon and discuss it with her. Not running like a loser.

 

Yes, he was a loser.

A total loser.

 

Two months after the hurricane. The media was still digging the mystery girl even though YG had already denying the rumor. Said that Jiyong didn’t go to Japan at that certain time. SMEnt kept mum thou. And this caused another rumor blooms right away.

 

Is the grand couple calling of their grand wedding?

 

Nobody have the answer for that question.

 

Even the brokenhearted Dragon. He was too afraid to reach that point. And didn’t let those question cross his mind even just one second.

 

He barely ate, barely slept, barely came back home. His studio was his shelter. The place he poured his broken heart. Through paper and tint, he tried to pull out his misery.

It didn’t work.

Because after all his sad song finished, Taeyeon still came into his mind.

 

The club became his another escape. With the help of vodka and martini, he drowned his misery to the bottom of his heart, trying to forget.

It also didn’t work.

Because after he slept, Taeyeon still came into his dream.

 

 

All this time, Youngbae was the one who witnessing the falling of the dragon. He was always following him whenever he got wasted in the club or simply sat beside him w

Please log in to read the full chapter