Different

Something Flutters
Please log in to read the full chapter

YG Family Concert

Osaka, Day 2

Japan

 

“Jiyong get ready! You’ll be on stage in 10 minutes.” One of YG managers shouted.

 

They were in the main waiting hall of YG Family concert in Japan, packed with crews, managers, and YG artists. Akdong Musician was still on the stage while Lee Hi, Winner, 21’s Bom and CL, and BigBang’s Daesung and Seungri were chatting while waiting for their turn.

 

The next performer was Jiyong

But Jiyong was nowhere to be found.

 

“Where’s Jiyong?

 

“I’m here…” Jiyong said, entering the waiting hall with his hurry step.

“Where’re you from, oppa? You’re almost late.” CL scolded him.

“I fetched my other half.” He said while busy fixing his outfit.

“What the – “

“We have a lovely visitor, guys.” YG appa walked towards the crowd with smile on his face and someone beside him.

 

Someone

 

Who looked dazzling as ever, wearing only short navy skort, shoulder less white tee inside, and oversize jeans shirt outside.

Her face was glowing, wearing only Nature republic’s CC cream and pinkish lip gloss, while her jet black hair tied up in a ponytail.

 

 

Even when hidden, I twinkle, what can be done?

 

 

Yeah, that ‘twinkle’ lady

SNSD’s Kim Taeyeon

Standing next to YG appa, shone brighter than a gems in her simple outfit.

Very simple outfit, compared to other YG family members with their gold and silver

 

Well, who need those gold and silver when she had diamonds in her hand?

Or better, in her fingers.

 

And it’s Diamonds.

Plural.

 

One belongs to couple ring and the other one for engagement ring.

 

Both are beautiful, both are noticeable.

And both are driving other girls in jealousy.

 

 

“Annyeonghaseo, it’s really nice to see you all.” she smiled to the awestruck people then bowed lightly.

“Taeyeon-ah…” Daesung was the first one who gets back to reality, “… what are you doing here?”

“Well, I’m just – “

“I kidnapped her from her schedules and make her watch her awesome fiancée on stage.” Jiyong stopped Taeyeon’s words with his own, and then kissed her fully on the lips before ran towards the back stage.

 

Taeyeon needed some time to react before her cheeks turned red in embarrassment while her heart pounded crazily inside her chest.

 

She didn’t even know whether his kiss or his words, which made her cheeks red as tomato.

Or maybe it was the combination of the two?

 

Oh God.

 

“Urm… I’m sorry for his behavior.” YG appa told her, feeling awkward because the kiss scene happened right in front of his eyes.

“Ah… ne oppa. Urm, it’s fine. He’s… well, too excited maybe?” Taeyeon answered him, feeling awkward as well.

 

Too excited?

Who wouldn’t be?

 

After received a text message from Taeyeon saying she’s agree to come with him to YG family concert in Japan, Jiyong were jumping crazily inside his studio and literally kissed his phone.

 

He didn’t even care about the weird look on Tablo and Teddy’s face.

He was just too happy.

 

Finally…

 

It was kind of his obsession, taking Taeyeon to his tour or concert. Not as a guess, but as a part of his YG family. It was difficult of course, because she’s SNSD’s Taeyeon and he’s Bigbang’s G-Dragon before.

 

When Jiyong asked her about attending YG family concert in Japan, Taeyeon wasn’t sure. She had a full-day schedule on YG family concert day one and an early photo shoot schedule on their day two. But after some arrangement, she finally agreed.

 

She’ll go after her photo shoot ends, on YG family concert day two.

Of course she’s going to be late, but Jiyong won’t care.

He took care about everything, so all Taeyeon needs was go straight to Incheon Int’l airport after her schedule finished.

 

And she was beyond shock when she knows which plane she’ll use to fly to Japan.

 

It was YG appa’s private plane

Medium-size plane with luxurious interior, comfy leather sofa, 32 inches LED monitor and DVD player, newest Beatbox headphone from DR. Dre, and futuristic karaoke system.

 

When Jiyong said he’ll take care about everything, it means EVERYTHING.

 

From car to plane, even her luggage already settled neatly inside the plane.

That amazing Spider Dragon man did his job perfectly.

 

 

When Taeyeon was inside the plane, she couldn’t help but feel amazed on how things turned drastically for her.

 

She was the Innocent and cute Kim Taeyeon which everyone adore of.

Of course there’re much much much people who still adore her, but it’s still different.

 

Different because these time the people who dislike her turned more vocal and bolder.

 

 

Gossips and speculations raising here and there, blessing and cursing appearing here and there, ecstatic and sarcastic statement floating here and there…

 

There were more eyes settled on her

There were more cameras focused on her

There were more articles came out about her

 

She’s not SNSD’s Kim Taeyeon anymore

She’s Kwon Jiyong’s fiancée and soon to be his lawful wife

 

And it’s Kwon Jiyong a.k.a G to the D

Korea’s most wanted guy

Korea’s most talked celebrity

Korea’s one of the most talented producer and songwriter

Korea’s most romantic man

 

 

He got the last title from netizen after SM Entertainment uploaded his grand proposal to their official YouTube account.

Only in one hour, that video already reached more than one million viewers.

One hour later, YouTube Korea had some server breakdown and not accessible for the next one hour.

Well, thank you so much to that amazing Spider Dragon man.

 

 

Taeyeon was always smiling when she remembered the one of her most favorite night in her life.

 

The Dragon at his finest

He smiled so handsomely, kneeling in front of her, offering her his forever.

 

Upon hearing the buzz, the Medias immediately rushed to the concert venue while paparazzi took their secret place and got their camera ready for any sight of the girls and Jiyong.

 

But unfortunately for them, Jiyong was ready.

 

He prepared extra security and bodyguard to mute the chaotic press.

 

And he didn’t stay until the end. After gave her a long kisses back stage, Jiyong went straight to Dolce Vita with his family and Kim elders first, preparing their engagement party together with the girls after concert’s party.

 

He had a plan.

 

He didn’t want sasaeng fans or any media outlet, or any paparazzi following him. So he used an ordinary van to drive them and trick the media.

 

The same thing goes to Taeyeon.

She went to Dolce Vita after the concert ends with her manager unnie’s car, while the other member went to their dormitory with SNSD’s van. One of manager unnie who has the same hair style with Taeyeon, wore a mask and Taeyeon’s outfit, went along with another girls.

She even wore a ring in her finger just to make the people believe it was the real Taeyeon.

 

And fortunately for Taeyeon and Jiyong, the people believed

 

The girls went to the party venue not long after that, using another ordinary car Jiyong had prepared for them at their dorm’s car park.

 

And eventually, the party went smoothly.

Once again, thanks to the brilliant master mind, our amazing Spider Dragon man.

 

Encore

 

PSY’s phenomenal song, Gangnam Style echoed inside Kyocera Dome. All the artists were having fun dancing and singing on the stage. At some part of the song, all of them would greet the fans by riding a little conveyor which would bring them around the stage. The atmosphere was superb, the screaming fans were endless.

It was a little bit sad though, because PSY couldn’t attend the concert due to his respective schedules in USA.

 

Or,

 

They thought PSY couldn’t attend the concert due to his schedule.

 

Somehow, he wanted to make them surprise by his sudden appearance.

And when he entered the main waiting hall, he was the one who feel surprised.

 

“Omo! Kim Taeyeon? Is that really you? SNSD’s Kim Taeyeon?” he asked loudly, making Taeyeon whose busily playing with Haru jumped a little.

“Oh, hyung! you come?” Tablo stood up, also surprised

“Yeah, I got some little time and choose to surprise them. But it seems that I’m the one who feel surprise.” He walked towards Taeyeon then gave her a warm hug.

“Being kidnapped by a Dragon, eh?” Psy , making her giggle. “congratulations for your engagement, dear.”

“Aigoo~ oppa gomawo.”  Taeyeon smiled gratefully

“Where’s the other?” Psy asked Tablo

“They’re on the stage, doing encore.”

 

Then the Gangnam Style’s song started to play.

An idea suddenly popped on Psy’s mind

 

 “Okay, since this is my song,” He smiled, looking at Taeyeon, and smiling mischievously.

“… let’s do it with my style.” With that, he grabbed Taeyeon’s hand and pulling her towards the back stage.

“Oppa!” Taeyeon shrieked.

But she has no power to refuse. She listened to his plan and eventually Taeyeon followed suit. They were bending their bodies under the centre of front stage, waiting for the right time to act.

 

 

Ttwetineun nom geu wie naneun nom

Baby, baby

Naneun mwol jom aneun nom

Ttwetineun nom geu wie naneun nom

Baby, baby

Naneun mwol jom aneun nom

You know what I’m saying

 

 

The crowd’s and the artists focus were back to the main stage, when the real singer appearing with his remarkable blue suit and black sunglasses, with someone with short navy skort and white shoulder less tee. Psy stood facing the audience, while that someone faced the opposite.

 

The audience roared wilder than before, feeling curious about the black-haired ponytail girl.

 

Not like the audience, another YG artist already knew who she is. Park Bom and Taeyang who shared the same conveyor with Jiyong endlessly, Seungri shouted so loudly, Winner members clapped their hands energetically, while YG appa who watched this scene from the controlling room laughed uncontrollably.

 

Even before Psy could turn the girl around, the people finally know who she is when the camera zoomed Jiyong’s red face in the main monitor.

 

 

Oppa gangnam style

Eh-eh-eh, eh-eh-eh

 

“KIM TAEYEON is in the house!” Psy was shouting and started to dance his ‘horse dance’ along with Taeyeon.

 

Hey, y lady

Op, op, op, op

Oppa gangnam style!

 

Not long after that, Jiyong arrived at the front stage, then watching the dancing Taeyeon with his playful smirk making the girl blushed in embarrassment.

 

Hey, y lady

Op, op, op, op

Oppa gangnam style!

 

The song ended with Seungri hugged PSY when PSY tried to hug Taeyeon at the end. Daesung then joked Taeyeon didn’t have any interest in Gangnam Style because Taeyeon already has her own favorite style.

 

Dragon style.

 

It’s not ‘Oppa Gangnam Style’ for Taeyeon.

Please log in to read the full chapter