Mine and Yours. Part 2

Something Flutters
Please log in to read the full chapter

THE HOTTEST TOPIC OF THE WEEK

June 14th 2014, 09.33 a.m.

Source: KPOPstarz

 

SM fellow artist dating scandal

To find a dating scandal from SM artists was really hard. But later this week, the fans were ecstatic to saw Korea’s golden voice, the ever so gorgeous leader of SNSD Kim Taeyeon in the cinema TOGETHER WITH Choi Siwon.

Yes people, SUPER JUNIOR’s CHOI SIWON.

 The couple didn’t even use any disguises to cover their identity and looked very comfortable with each other presence, smiling and laughing freely.

Lee Soo-Man, SM’s CEO once stated that if he allowed his artist to date, he preferred them to date SM fellow artists. They had been declined Taeyeon and 2PM Wooyoung’s dating rumor before, but of course it was long gone. And last year, SNSD’s dating ban was gone so the netizen’s itching to know what will happen to this recent love scandal.

SM entertainment hasn’t replied any call from the press nor released any statement until now. And everyone is on fire to see how is the romance between SM’s golden artists, Taeyeon and Siwon, will be heading.

 

 

Taeyeon rubs her temple while reading this article.

 

Oh, wait. Those articles

 

And she feels like want to disappear from this country, changes her name, living a new life peacefully.

Ridiculous, of course

 

But with many questions from her friends and her family, many many silly speculation from the press, and many many many exaggerating reactions from fans and netizen …

It slowly, drove her crazy.

 

Oh, and don’t forget about the dragon.

Yes, the jealous dragon.

 

It has been almost two weeks, and he’s still awfully angry

 

That night Taeyeon went to Jiyong’s pad, wanted to apologies and explained everything. When she arrived, he looked so serious watching some news on the television. And when she approached him, suddenly her recent scandal popped up in one of the breaking news.

 

And it stopped her on the track.

Talking about the good timing here.

 

Jiyong turned off the television after that, rose up from the sofa, grabbed his phone and car keys, and walked straight to the front door without looking at her.

 

 

The next morning, Taeyeon exited Jiyong’s apartment with her swollen eyes and reddened nose.

 

                                                                                                                                                                                        

YG Building

Teddy’s Studio, 3rd Floor

 

“Umma… stop asking that silly question” Jiyong sighs for the nth time

 

‘Don’t ‘umma’… me Kwon Jiyong. Answer my question! Are you guys alright? Is my baby Taeyeon alright?

 

My baby Taeyeon

Yes, Kwon umma, Jiyong’s mother called Taeyeon that.

 

“We are fine umma! The press was just exaggerating everything. She and Siwon sshi had nothing special. They’re just friend.”

 

‘Where are you at that time by the way? You must’ve been very busy back then. Aigoo… you should take a good care of her. What kind of boyfriend are you?’

 

Jiyong rubs his temple

 

‘Young Kwon, don’t you ever dare to breaking up with her. I’ll abandon you if you dare to do that’

 

“Umma, but I’m your real son!”

 

‘I don’t care and we won’t care.’

 

 

We?

 

 

‘Appa, umma and I discussed this thing last night. And if we hear later, even just a single article, about you breaking up with my taengoo, you’ll die Jiyong. Definitely die’

It’s his Noona, Kwon Dami. And she called Taeyeon as MY taengoo.

 

“What the ?! Yah noona… it’s not even my scandal, it’s hers!” now Jiyong is almost screaming on his phone, makes Teddy, Taeyang, and Daesung laughs in delight.

 

‘Watched your mouth, son! Appa never taught you that kind of language. Have some respect!’

Now, it’s his father.

 

‘Taeyeon is very sweet, Jiyong. She’s a nice girl. Don’t ever dump her for anything. I warn you, son. Please get her back soon. I’m very serious here’

 

And for the next one hour, Jiyong must bear his ears to hear all the nagging from his family about how precious Taeyeon is. They fell for Taeyeon hard, very hard that once kwon umma said she don’t mind to replace Jiyong’s place as their son with Taeyeon as their daughter.

The great impact of Kim Taeyeon.

 

 

“Having a hard time lately, huh?” teddy right after his phone call for one hour and fifteen minutes long with his nagging family finally ended.

“You got me, hyung. That kwon family sometimes drove me crazy with their nagging.” He rubs his temple for the nth time

“It’s your own family, pabo!” taeyang said makes teddy and Daesung laughed, “It’s all about her recent scandal huh?”

“Definitely, yes.”

“Oh, come on man! Those cheap articles were always being a piece of . You should know that better.” Teddy said while sipping his coke.

“Don’t be such an ugly jealous monster, hyung. Where’s your swag on?” Daesung stood dramatically; imitating Jiyong’s rapping style on the stage in a ridiculous way, made everyone burst into laughter.

“It has nothing to do with that, pabo ya!” Jiyong frowned

 “Have you guys talked?”Taeyang asked

“Not really. She texted me, yes, I replied to her message, no.”

“Stupid dragon! Did you want to run away from her?” teddy knocked his head

“Stupid hyung! It’ll be the last thing I want to do.”

“So go talk to her about this matter.” Taeyang shook his head in disbelieve on how stupid

Please log in to read the full chapter