You Are My Starlight. Part 2

Something Flutters
Please log in to read the full chapter

Seoul Galleria Forret

9.00 p.m.

 

 

“Jiyong, what do you want fo – whoops.” Taeyeon’s words replaced by a yelp when Jiyong suddenly swooping her, carrying her bridal style to their bedroom while attacking her lips.

“Jiyong wh – “Jiyong didn’t give a chance for taeyeon to object. He settled her on his lap, his back against the headboard of their bed

“Jiyong sto – “he still was still kissing her when his hand tugged her ponytail, makes her long brunette hair fall on her back.

Taeyeon realized that Jiyong must’ve been up to something and there’s zero chance for her to object when his mind is already set. So she stop fighting and reciprocated the kiss with the same fervor. She had her hands on his hair, raking and tugging them, making the male moan between their kiss. Jiyong started to trail his kiss down to her jaw, up to her ear, then go south to her neck, making taeyeon shut her eyes in delight. Jiyong then stopped, he put his head on Taeyeon’s shoulder, breaths tickling her. A comfortable silence fell between them for a minute or two, giving a time to regain their steady breath.

 

 

“Let’s have a baby.”

 

 

“What?” taeyeon asked, disbelieve was evident in her tone. Jiyong rose his head to her eyelevel.

“I want a baby.”

She laughs to his sudden eagerness, “Why so sudden?”

“I don’t know, it’s just… I saw how Serin-sshi and her husband dotted their baby. It was magical, the way their eyes sparkle and lips smiling every time we talk about the baby. Their loving gaze was so overwhelming.” Jiyong said while Taeyeon’s cheek. “I want to feel that too.”

“Trust me Jiyong, I want it too.” a smile formed on her lips, “But baby comes after the marriage. You remember our rule right?”

“Then let’s get married tomorrow.”

“What?” taeyeon broke into laughter when she heard his response. The male furrowed his eyebrows, slightly annoyed.

“I’m not giving you any joke.”

She closed with her hand, eyes rolling at how he act.

“You’re cute, baby, that’s why I’m laughing.” She settled her hands on his neck, “Marriage is a big thing, Jiyong. Let alone with having kids. It needs a long preparation and you clearly know that.”

“We can ask Dami noona’s help.”

“But she’s not a genie nor a wonder woman who can manage a wedding in just one night.”

The male sighed in defeat, “Yeah, that’s right.”

“Aside from that,” She put her palms on both of his cheeks, “You still have a head full of dreams. You still have many visions in how to embody your long time passion, to living your dream.”

 

Jiyong stared at her with his questioning gaze. He didn’t know where her words came from nor headed to. But something on her facial expression triggered an uncomfortable feeling in his stomach.

 

 

“I’m afraid marriage will hold you back.”

 

 

There, she dropped the bomb.

 

 

“What?”

“I don’t want you to rush things. I’m satisfied with us now. You and me against the world.” She smiled reassuringly, “You know how is our world work. Once their oppa is married, they could leave you.” Taeyeon tried to sounds funny, hoping it will melt the new formed statue in front of her.

 

It didn’t work.

 

 

 

“Then you might can’t fulfill those dreams. You know I want to live your dream too.” she continued.

 

It broke her heart too, saying things like that. But Taeyeon knew it’s necessary. She has to show him the worst scenario they could go through. It’s not that, she didn’t believe in him nor questioned his feeling. Where’s Jiyong standing now is on the top of the top. He’s on the very right track on embody all of his dreams. But also, Taeyeon believed fame is like a knife. It could be useful, but if you’re not careful, it can makes you bleed.

Taeyeon had tasted Korean netizen’s cyber bullying and terrible things sasaeng fans can do. So terrible to the point it can affect both physically and mentally. Taeyeon didn’t want Jiyong taste that too. She didn’t have a heart to see him falling just because of her, or worst their marriage. If they have to postpone the wedding until he can achieve all his dreams, as long as he stay by her side, she’s more than willing to wait.

 

 

Seeing her man’s face fell, taeyeon engulf him in her embrace, rocking their body slightly.

“Please trust me when I say marrying you is on the very top of my dream.” Jiyong said quietly.

“I trust you, with all my heart. Don’t ever questioned that.”

“In fact, you’re the only dream I want to fulfill. I don’t give a damn about anything else.”

“Jiyong – “Taeyeon’s words were stopping when Jiyong pull himself from her embrace.

“It doesn’t matter, Taeyeon. Even though I can achieve all my passion in music or fashion or art, if I can’t have you as my wife, then those achievements are meaningless.” He traced his thumbs on her porcelain-like cheek.

 

“No force in this world can separate us. Please have more faith in me?” Jiyong begged taeyeon. “Besides, I’m the great G-Dragon. Sasaengs or bully is not something new. I’m already used to those envious people.” He talked highly with exaggerated facial expression, making taeyeon rolls her eyes.

“Yeah… yeah… You’re the great G-Dragon.” Taeyeon admitted annoyingly. Jiyong pulled her for a kiss.

“Right.” He said, smiling against her lips. “Then we can start by choosing your gown. Which designer do you want? Classic Channel? Extravagant Zuhair Murad? Beautiful Vera Wang? Playful Moschino? Name it. Let’s make your dream gown come true.” He broke the

Please log in to read the full chapter