Jealousy. Part 1

Something Flutters
Please log in to read the full chapter

YG Building, 2nd Floor

 

 ‘Oh God, I am a dead man’ Jiyong talks to himself after seeing the result of his photo shoot

 

He featured in July issue of Vogue 17th Anniversary, with 3 another Korean international super models.

 

 

Park Soojoo, Kim Sunghee and Park Jihye

 

 

They were Beautiful, oozing Hot, and y

And... TALL for sure.

And their pose was… Really something

 

GD was topless –it was his first topless photo shoot-

 

And that SooJoo girl looked like she was too…

 

Not wearing any underwear

 

 

Uh.. Oh..

 

 

GD must have the time of his life when doing this photo shoot

 

Three y models, really?

But why he have to be worried? And feeling guilty?

 

Yeah, because if you have a kind of X-ray vision, you’ve must see the stamp on his forehead:

 

 

BELONGS TO: KIM TAEYEON

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

 

And Taeyeon, of course, felt super jealous about that. She was so upset when she saw the result of HER BELONGING’s photo shoot.

 

‘Those pose, really? Did they have to do that inappropriate poses?’ she rants silently while observing that dragon’s photo on her laptop inside her apartment.

 

 

She is not the type of jealous GF. But this time, oh no…

 

 

Her head aches, her heart hurts, and suddenly she feels like tearing up and wants to cry.

 

Straight after seeing the results, Jiyong knew that he was going to received the cold treatment from HIS OWNER and this time, it’ll be hard for asking her forgiveness

 

 

And he hates that.

 

 

SNSD will continue their world tour. It’ll be hard for seeing each other. Thanks to his newest photo shoot that make it harder for them to see each other now.

 

During that photo shoot, his schedule was so packed as hell. And now he regrets that, why in the world he didn’t see the results first, and pick the photo by himself.

 

Damn…

 

‘Style’ Club, Cheongdam-dong

VIP Section, 2nd Floor

 

“Taengoo, are you still mad at him?” Fany asked her best friend once when they were in the club. It was taeny bonding time.

Let out a deep sigh, “no I am not mad at him fany-ah. I just feel… like want to rip apart his body from his head.”

Fany laughs hard once heard her best friend statements. “Oh my God, that’s so mean Taeyeon!” Taeyeon then laughs too.

“Taenggo, I’m not blaming you for your madness and jealousy towards him, but you have to know that it was not him who chooses the concept.” Fany said “and not to mention that he is bugging me like hell.”

“I know, and I’m sorry for that. I too, realize that it wasn’t his fault. But I’m not ready to face him fany-ah. If I saw Jiyong, I think I could throw Harry Potter’s ‘Avada Cadavra’ towards him. My heart hurts, Fany-ah. I’m so disappointed this time.”

 

It’s been more than a week since the mighty photo shoot of Jiyong haunted their relationship. She kept her cold treatment towards Jiyong. And he had been trying, trying, and always trying to reconcile with her.

 

He gave her tons of message, miscall, voice message, KakaoTalk, Line… She keeps ignoring him.

 

Massive bunches of flower bouquet were on the backstage of GG World tour in Taiwan. Red roses, pink roses, daisies, and most of all, purple lilies; her favorite. The members and the staffs were wondering. From whom and for whom this was. After read the message, they were automatically knew, and let out a deep sigh.

 

It was all for Taeyeon and the messages all the same.

Please log in to read the full chapter