Seeing Deeper. Part 1

Something Flutters
Please log in to read the full chapter

The Dragon’s Pad

Living Room, 1st floor

 

 August 15th 2015

 

“It’s Taeyeon.” Jiyong let out the nth heavy breath for that night.

‘I know Jiyong, but I’m so sorry. I really can’t make it to you. Please… forgive me. I love you.’

 

They were on the phone. With Jiyong was inside his bedroom and Taeyeon at the outside.

Yes, they talked thru the phone when actually stayed in the same roof.

 

Jiyong was angry, that’s why.

 

Taeyeon came over to his pad from the SM building to inform him that she have a conflict schedule in Japan on August 18th, his birthday.

His wide smile died instantly the moment Taeyeon drops the bomb.

 

And explode…

 

Jiyong was the one who explode.

And gave her his fire.

 

 

He left her alone after giving her a packet of ranting and arguing and begging and cursing.

And he locked the door.

 

 

Taeyeon rubbed her temple for this. She felt like dealing with a 5 years old kid instead of a full-grown-up-and-y-handsome-rapper.

 

‘Jiyong, please open the door. My knuckle hurts from banging this door.’ She pleaded.

“Taeyeon, I’m so mad right now.”

‘Arraseo. Maybe you need some time alone. I’ll be go home the—‘

Before Taeyeon could finish her sentences the door in front of her swing open. The upset kid –Jiyong – pulled her in. he trapped her body with his hands and captured her lips instantly, giving her a breath-taking and sensual kisses.

 

And one thing leads to another.

 

With this childish full-grown-up-and-y-handsome-rapper’s lips on hers and his skillful hand sneaking inside her blouse, her mind just goes blank in a second.

 

Few hours later, Taeyeon found herself under the sheet inside the former upset kid’s embrace, , blushed and excited.

 

Oh dear…

 

G-Dragon’s Studio.

YG Building, 3rd floor.

 

August, 17th 2015

 

“Hey, taebaby. How’s Japan?”

‘What happens, Dragon? It’s been like, 15 minutes since you last called.’

“I love hearing you calling me Dragon. Sounds y.” Jiyong said in his purposely husky voice

‘Kwon Jiyong!’

“Yes, Mrs. Kwon? Can I help you?” Jiyong teased earning a laugh from his ahjumma girl.

‘I love you.’

“I love you more, high to outer space and never coming back.”

 

 

Aww…

 

 

‘Yah! Stop saying things like that.’

Jiyong laughed while imagining her cute blushing face.

“Uhm, Taeyeon I want to tell you about my birthday plan tomorrow.”

‘Go ahead, I’m all ears.”

“I’ll spend my birthday with the crew. They already planned something for me.”

‘Aww, it’s good to hear that. It makes me feel like a bad GF but no problem.’

 

That’s not the real bomb.

 

 

“But Kiko will be there too.”

 

 

That’s it.

Mizuhara Kiko.

The rumored girl

His past.

Her present pain in the as*

 

Don’t judge her wrong, Taeyeon is mature enough to not feeling too jealous towards her.

She’s his past and she cannot re-write it, so nothing she can do except accepting that fact.

And Jiyong himself had made him clear to her that there’s nothing left from him to her.

 

Nothing.

 

 

But she hates the most when rumors about them flooding everywhere.

 

 

Thailand vacation.

That was originally Jiyong  vacation with Danny and Yanggeng.

Just three of them until his other homie, Harry Kim knew the plan then invited Kiko.

Kiko – of course – felt very happy and saying yes instantly.

 

Kiko started to feels something strange happens in early 2011 when he never called her or texted her anymore, or contacted her when he goes to Japan. She barely found him in the club when Big Bang has their night clubbing and he just simply smiled and bowed to her when they met.

Her insecurity took over her instantly.

 

She always played hard to get with Jiyong because she knew he loves her so much and would never leave her.

 

Or she thinks so.

 

And don’t talk about her feeling here.

The things with Jiyong were always all about her pride at the first place.

 

Her fame…

Her reputation...

Her popularity…

 

Let’s take aside her feeling for him.

 

 

But Kiko still likes him, of course. We’re talking about a good and caring man who always showered his woman with the finest thing in this world.

Aside from that, her reputation for being his RUMORED girlfriend was already enough for boosting her name and career.

 

THAT is what she loves it the most.

 

She was nothing before G-Dragon came into her life.

But look at her now.

CF’s, modeling, photo shoots, magazine cover…

All thanks to G-Dragon’s popularity.

 

Jiyong knew this of course.

And being his usual himself, he never cared about her using his name.

Because he was so crazy in love with Mizuhara Kiko.

 

And now, when all turned the opposite, Kiko’s in panic.

She has to get him back.

He always coming back to her, no matter what and maybe just playing hard to get with her.

 

Or… she thinks so.

 

 

So when Harry Kim invited her to Thailand, she said yes without thinking about her arranged schedules.

And she gave Harry another instant ‘yes’ when he invited her in GD’s birthday party.

 

Such a pain in the as* right?

 

 

“Taebaby.” He called her name softly when he received no answer for a good 5 minutes.

‘You make me feel worst than ever.’

“I’m sorry Taeyeon. Harry hyung invited her too. And my Japan crew still clueless about us.” He apologized sincerely.

‘Well, I can’t do anything about that right? Just think first before act. When you play with them, you were always all about act, Jiyong.’

“I won’t. Promise”

‘I don’t need your words. Just prove it.’

“I will my love.” He said sincerely, “beside, Yanggeng and Hyuksoo will come with us. They’ll protect me from the witch.”

‘Not when you can’t protect yourself. I believe in you, Jiyong. Don’t make me ask Danny oppa to beat the hell out of your if you do something stupid.’

Jiyong laughed hearing her words. “Omo my baby taengoo is so rude.”

‘Serve you right.’

“But I like it hon. Sounds so y.”

‘Byuntae!’ Jiyong laughed louder.

“And I love you too.”

 

Club The A

VIP Section, 2nd floor

Yeoksam-dong, Gangnam-gu

 

11 p.m. August 18th 2015

 

“Happy birthday my Dragon.” Kiko hugged Jiyong and pecked his cheek. This made the other inside the room squealed giddily.

All, except Yanggeng, Hyuksoo, and CL.

 

 

My Dragon.

 

 

Jiyong felt a little bit uncomfortable with that nickname but still thanked her and smiled.

 

Usually, he would kiss her.

But not this time when every cell inside his heart has another certain name embedded on it.

 

‘TAEYEON’

 

 

He left her alone with her bitter smile to greet his other friend

Jessica, Utak, and Harry caught this.

But they just thought that the couple had an argument before

So Harry kept ushered them together. He also made Kiko sit beside Jiyong.

 

Harry Kim was the one who feel happy with this couple. He would like to think GD and Kiko are couple from heaven and could stay forever. But he was clueless about their real condition and her real intention towards him.

 

 

“I want to go to the rest room, need to make a phone call” Jiyong excused himself in the middle of party.

“Eyy, don’t tell me that you’ll call your genie? Don’t ditch us like that bro.” hyuksoo joked lightly to Jiyong but stabbed deeply into Kiko’s heart.

 

 

Genie?

Jiyong’s genie?

 

 

“I won’t, promise. Unless she wants me to.” Jiyong smiled when saw his frowned face.

“You look very ugly, pouting like that.” Yanggeng commented, make GD Burst into laughter.

“Indeed.” Jiyong said before walking out from the VVIP private room.

 

Jessica who sat beside CL gave her questioning look. “Chaerin, whose Jiyong’s genie?”

“Ahh.. Mm..” CL stuttered a bit. “Dami noona. Hyuksoo’s just giving us his lame joke.” she forced a smile towards the confused girl.

She felt like want to throw a punch to that crazy Dragon who casually brags his ‘Genie’ in front of everyone, when she and the two other guys tried very hard to not spill the bean to the clueless bunch of people.

 

“Damn you Kim Taeyeon. How could you get that hot guy so easily” CL cursed silently.

 

Well… another pity heart was –AGAIN- in the verge of breaking.

 

Thought she is the baddest female?

Think again.

 

Harif Guzman’s Studio.

Seokyo-dong, Mapo-gu

 

3 a.m.

 

 “How’s life Jiyong?” Kiko asked him while the others were busy by themselves. After the dinner, they went to Harif Guzman’s studio, having a little fun drawing graffiti. To her surprise, Jiyong seemed more relax this time.

“Amazing.” He simply said then flashed his smile to her.

 

The smile, the very first smile he gave to her when their first met, back then in Japan.

Just like old times.

 

The smile that silently she adored…

 

The smile which always made her mood better…

 

The smile who al – Kiko! She stopped her own wild thought.

“Good to hear that Dragon.” She forced a smile. “I barely know your life this last few months, so yeah…”

“I’m busy.”

 

LAME! Kiko shouted mentally.

 

“I know.”

Then the awkward silence crept between them.

 

“Yo birthday boy! Let’s have some art here.” Harif gestured him to make his own graffiti. Jiyong happily followed, leaving the frowned lady behind.

Unfortunately, Harif ca

Please log in to read the full chapter